His Honor Judge Perry *Merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets hope that brain of his that has all the case law in it can find a way to at least rule that ICA needs to recompensate the state of Florida for the zillions of man hours, etc., spent on the search for Caylee.

they made "runaway bride" pay, wouldn't that go along with lying to LE in this case too?

Well really, that evidence was what experts SAID the smell was, more than the smell itself...and I don't think it would have changed things, if this alternate is telling the truth about what he thinks the overall feelings were. No one believed George.

Neither did anyone else. That doesn't change what ICA did.

I've been thinking about him a great deal this afternoon-- imo, he may have some regrets about the restrictions he put on the State, the stink cans in particular.

Honestly, I don't think the stink cans would have even been in play based on how quickly they came to a verdict. They never asked for one piece of evidence. They would not have asked for it even if they would have been allowed to have it.

These people appear to have talked about their thoughts based on testimony to HLN from the alternate juror. They had their minds made up from the beginning and didn't hear anything after that. Travesty and sad!

Judge Perry's hands are tied on a not guilty verdict. He cannot overturn it. I think we will see how he feels when he sentences her on Thursday. I think he will give her the max and consecutive. I do not know if she will have to spend more time in jail, but I bet he is seething. JMHO

That being said, I think HHJP did a fabulous job and did the best he could in this case. I think he did a much better job than Strickland. He was letting Baez and the rest of the DT walk all over him. This would have been a much more obvious travesty if Strickland had stayed on the case ..... OR we would have a 6 month trial with the outcome we should have had - dunno - can't really "woulda, shoulda, coulda" - things are what they are.... sad as it is. :(

yah I thought he looked shocked hen he read the verdict too. I bet as a man of conscience he will undoubtedly blame himself

Love love love Judge Perry's management of this trial. He is not responsible for the neurological dysfunction of the jury. May His Honor sleep well tonight. I will always be a great fan of his.

I hope he feels like poo. He could have overridden the verdict. My respect for him is gone.

He gave this verdict away to the defense with his over riding Jury selections, not allowing evidence the Jury needed to see and letting JB walk all over him.

No matter what His Honor Judge Perry decides today, he has been an excellent jurist.

His HONOr is a great judge.
I hope he writes a book!
I would read his!
Dignity with brilliant insight.
Bless him.
He is a good man.

A man who enjoys his sidebars! I was impressed with his work during this trial.

Thank you for your hard work, Judge Perry. I admire you so very much!

May all Judges conduct court cases in the same manner as you have. One big blessing for Caylee was having you as the Judge.

I like HHJP a lot! I was wondering, do you think his familiar and casual and caring demeanor towards the jury might have had a hand in them not taking their job as seriously and soberly as they should have?

How can we follow any sanctions or complaints that he files with the Bar?
Won't they look at his actions now, as sour grapes?
I want Baez and his team held accountable for the mockery they made of court.
The gestures, the sneaks, all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member