Holly Bobo found deceased, discussion thread *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This trial, if it ever happens, is going to be a hot mess.

:seeya: Yep ... this case is a real hot mess !

:gaah: JMO but I do NOT think this case will ever get to trial -- and worst of all, I do NOT think we will ever really know what really happened to poor Holly !

Almost 1 year ago, Zach Adams was arrested for the kidnapping and murder of Holly, and the next month Jason Autry was arrested for the same.

There has been NO movement on this case in the past year, and as far as we know, NO discovery has been provided by the District Attorney to the defense.

Then you have Dylan's charges for rape ... Then you have the Pearcy brothers charges about the alleged video -- which were dropped, but they may be re-charged at a later ...

And now a deceased witness, who was given an immunity deal but then this "deal" was rescinded !

Oh, I almost forgot : the new D.A. Stowe being replaced and the TBI's and Stowe's bull$hi!

:gaah: I tell ya, ya can't make this stuff up !

I just saw the news tonight - Wow! This is going to kickstart about a million conspiracy theories.

I still believe that the reason the DA tried to revoke the immunity was that Shayne Austin couldn't come through in helping them to find the body. Once her body was found by someone else in a place that Austin apparently didn't mention, the deal was technically broken anyway. This thing had dragged on because his lawyer kept appealing to this court and that court to delay losing the immunity - as any good defense attorney would do.

All that is in this article: http://www.wsmv.com/story/28180498/suspect-key-witness-in-holly-bobo-murder-found-dead#ixzz3Sd9Ns1vu

Austin remained a person of interest.

"He's maintained this from the beginning, that he had nothing to do with the tragic circumstances that befell Ms. Bobo," Evans said.

In May, a chancery court judge ruled she did not have jurisdiction over the case and referred it to circuit court. That lawsuit has been sitting in the files, until now.

Evans has re-initiated that his motion for the immunity agreement be heard. He also filed a motion to compel the deposition testimony of two TBI agents linked to the Bobo investigation.

"They have yet to produce any specific incident to support their allegation to prove that he has been untruthful," Evans said.

The immunity hearing was originally scheduled to be heard in December, but it was canceled and rescheduled for a later date.

If he did commit suicide, some people will take that as evidence of guilt. Others may think it's evidence of innocence.

All I know is that it's a really bad thing for solving Holly's murder, because he was still going to be an important witness. It's pretty despicable to see people calling him a "snitch" on Facebook.

Jesus Christ man, WTH is going on with this case? What a mess.

I am willing to bet money at this point that we are going to see the prosecution drop the charges and let the Adams brothers (and the other men they have in custody) go. Between the TBI and DA's office drama, the fact that they apparently don't have much evidence, and now the death of one of their key witnesses, the case is such a mess that I don't see it moving forward anytime soon.

I'm also willing to bet this whole thing is going to become the subject of conspiracy theories for months - possibly years - to come.

My condolences to Austin's family and friends.

Nah - they won't let them out of jail. Supposedly they have other evidence than what Shayne Austin told them.

To be fair - they retracted it because THEY SAID (without offering any proof to anyone, anywhere, in any way) that he hadn't been truthful. We still have no evidence that he told anything other than the full truth, and they certainly never charged him with any crime even though claiming like they were about to. (Felt like BS to me)

They would not have been threatening to rescind the agreement unless there was egregious misleading going on. I think it is safe to say that whatever he told them subsequently turned out not to be correct. If they don't have a whole lot of physical evidence in the trial, they would have needed the testimony of both SA and DA, and apparently they now have neither.

There was a suicide in my family over 30 years ago. I find it to be a most selfish thing to inflict on one's family and friends. Surely, it ends the pain/suffering/guilt of the dead person, but it leaves the family and friends forever changed. Many will say that Shayne killed himself because he felt guilt over what happened to Holly implying that he was involved. Others will say that he was an innocent caught up in a web of lies. We will never know for sure unless he left a suicide note. And if he left one, we can be sure we will never know what it claims. I wonder with Shayne out of the picture if there will be a change in the attitude of the two accused people.

Nah - they won't let them out of jail. Supposedly they have other evidence than what Shayne Austin told them.

Yes, the other evidence is what DA told them....oh wait, they charged him with rape, so he won't testify either.

Needless to say, I'm just as shocked and confused by the latest news. Hot mess indeed. There is more to this case than meets the eye.

Needless to say, I'm just as shocked and confused by the latest news. Hot mess indeed.

There is more to this case than meets the eye.

BBM: I totally agree ... and IF we knew WHY Holly, then maybe things would start to make sense.

Can someone please refresh my memory? Was Austin a distant cousin of Holly's dad? Or is it Autry? Or am I totally confused. :thinking:

Can someone please refresh my memory? Was Austin a distant cousin of Holly's dad? Or is it
Autry? Or am I totally confused. :thinking:

It is Autry.

I also hope he left a note explaining his and others involvement and I further hope it can be used as a dying declaration and used as part of evidence. Although I know lawyers would argue forever on it, if it existed.

aw jeez. I did not see this coming. Perhaps I should have. Wasn't SA the one who had a brief (then retracted) immunity deal for turning states evidence against brother Jason?

Very sad if it turns out TBI is full of chit and has and never did have any case against this guy.

The brothers are Zach and Dylan. But correct, Shayne is the one with the brief immunity.

"CNN)—A man who Tennessee authorities tried to indict..."

I don't think that's accurate, is it? AFAIK they never tried to indict him. Merely threats.

"I also hope he left a note explaining his and others involvement and I further hope it can be used as a dying declaration and used as part of evidence."

In all likelihood, any possible participation from his knowledge in this trial is done. Remember, LE stupidly labeled him as a liar when claiming his immunity was revoked, and everything about those actions is going to come back to haunt them imo.

In all likelihood, any possible participation from his knowledge in this trial is done. Remember, LE stupidly labeled him as a liar when claiming his immunity was revoked, and everything about those actions is going to come back to haunt them imo.

Yup. You can't say he's a liar then try to use his words as if they are the truth. There is no way that will fly.

Honestly, I don't think he knew anything. I can't think of a single reason why he wouldn't exploit a full immunity deal if he could. I think his "lies" are because he simply had no involvement and was just telling them what he felt he had to to get the deal.

The brothers are Zach and Dylan. But correct, Shayne is the one with the brief immunity.

Arent't there two sets of brothers? Zach and Dylan Adams, and Shayne and Jason Autry, then if you count the Pearcys there are three different sets of brothers who have been accused of being part of what happened to Holly or witnesses after the fact. No evidence, but plenty of charges and accusations.

If I am mistaken someone will surely correct me and I will update my flow chart. :)

nevermind Shayne Austin was not brother to Jason Autry. sigh. God I hate this case.

Yup. You can't say he's a liar then try to use his words as if they are the truth. There is no way that will fly.

Honestly, I don't think he knew anything. I can't think of a single reason why he wouldn't exploit a full immunity deal if he could. I think his "lies" are because he simply had no involvement and was just telling them what he felt he had to to get the deal.

IMO he possibly knew where Holly's body was originally at, but it was moved so it made him look like a liar when they found nothing where he said it would be.

Hadn't seen this today (watching Jodi's closing arguments)

Shayne Austin's death creates new questions in Holly Bobo case

Austin apparently killed himself in a motel room in Bartow, FL, Monday morning. Bartow police said they will have to wait six to eight weeks for an autopsy result to determine the cause of death.

Evans said Austin is the latest victim in the Bobo tragedy...

Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/28191065/...ew-questions-in-holly-bobo-case#ixzz3SiV7YLul

Arent't there two sets of brothers? Zach and Dylan Adams, and Shayne and Jason Autry, then if you count the Pearcys there are three different sets of brothers who have been accused of being part of what happened to Holly or witnesses after the fact. No evidence, but plenty of charges and accusations.

If I am mistaken someone will surely correct me and I will update my flow chart. :)

nevermind Shayne Austin was not brother to Jason Autry. sigh. God I hate this case.

BBM: Correct ... you got it now !

Zach and Dylan Adams = brothers = both are in :jail:

Jeff and Mark Pearcy = brothers = Mark in :jail: on federal charges

Jason Autry = in :jail:

Shayne Austin = now deceased

Note: It has been reported that Zach, Jason and Shayne are BFF's.

Not sure IF there is any connection between the P brothers and the A's ... but guessing they "know each other" ...

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member