Holly Bobo found deceased, discussion thread *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone never kidnaps me to get my ex-wife to pay a debt..........because I am in big trouble.

I pester my DH with Holly Bobo facts(if it isn't about business, fishing or Crimson tide he doesn't get too excited) but I read that to him and he actually laughed! So funny! And I think there is no way we could even begin to know why whoever was there was there. We can logically make assumptions but we have no real, fact based theories. It sucks for everyone hoping for justice for holly!

I don't recall ever reading the distance. The term used in the media was "close" neighbour.

I'll try and look later, or someone may have the link..but their was a video that was posted by reporter that showed the actual drive from Holly's to the Adams property.

I'll try and look later, or someone may have the link..but their was a video that was posted by reporter that showed the actual drive from Holly's to the Adams property.

Lyric, the discussion was about the neighbour who heard the scream.

I believe he was involved too, even if just as an accessory after the fact. But because of this, I don't share your opinion of "good riddance."

Holly gets no justice by him offing himself. MOO

I'm still hoping she will.

Could Austin's "suicide" have been a message to anyone else that may have been thinking of copping a plea?

Could Austin's "suicide" have been a message to anyone else that may have been thinking of copping a plea?

You mean, like by someone else who was involved but hasn't yet been arrested?

<Bumping> "Justice for Holly and the Bobo Family"!...

NC5_NickBeres
HIGH PROFILE ATTORNEY Fletcher Long will be on MorningLine on the Plus at 8 to talk about the latest in the Holly Bobo case ... and the Vanderbilt Rape case. He the lawyer involved in both of them. We'll take your calls. Join us in just minutes. And this re-airs at 3 p-m today.

The replay today at 3pm central time.

http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/watch-live/plus

NC5_NickBeres
HIGH PROFILE ATTORNEY Fletcher Long will be on MorningLine on the Plus at 8 to talk about the latest in the Holly Bobo case ... and the Vanderbilt Rape case. He the lawyer involved in both of them. We'll take your calls. Join us in just minutes. And this re-airs at 3 p-m today.

The replay today at 3pm central time.

http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/watch-live/plus

I missed it. What did he say?

edit: found a link http://newschannel5.video.jrn.com/MorningLine-Vanderbilt-Rape-TrialFletcher-Long-P1-28447603

I wouldn't waste your time watching it. He barely mentioned it and basically said nothing.

Well I am back after watching Defense Attorney Fletcher Long talk with Nick Beres Channel 5 news.

What I will post from it, will all be paraphrasing, as I took just some quick notes.. Maybe later someone will find the video of today's morning line.

Fletcher Long hit on a few points:

1. The DA's office ran to the Grand Jury, he believes with nothing more then a "we think".. No hard evidence.

2. He talked about Shayne Austins ( who is cousin of Autry) proffer and how the DA/TBI wanted to back out of it and how Luke Evans had an eloquent answer, in his filings against them dropping immunity against Austin. Fletcher did say, in the proffer there is nothing mentioning his client Autry.

3. The DA's office is wanting to try Zack Adams first. Fletcher does go on to talk about Speedy Trial...however..there is not much in discovery, he keeps asking for and not getting anything. He said when it comes to any kind of forensics against his client, everytime he reads what discovery he does have all he hears is crickets.

4. He says that Jennifer Thompson ( ZA ) attorney has filed that Jennifer Nichols be taken off the case, because in essence, she was working with Stowe when he had his blow up with the TBI and the Attorney seems to think that it will be conflict of interest there.
He goes on to say, it doesn't matter about elections, because all the evidence is or isn't there, never mind who is in office.

5. He goes on to say that he thinks the Judge is really annoyed in all this, and the orders are there for discovery, in which they still have NOTHING as for forensics side of things.

6. Where is the DNA forensics of the skull that is said to be Holly. He said, sure they said they identify her through dental records but where is the DNA? Just how long does it take to get it? Isn't this a priority case? Should it take this long? ( questions I've asked myself) along with Long.>

7. Speedy Trial. Well we know that 3 of them in sitting in jail, with other charges. They aren't going anywhere. If they had been arrested, charged, out on bond, then the speedy trial clock is counting down. However! Every time a motion is filed, that slows that clock down. So they are really pickey and that neither side is going to have a real "easy peazy" time ( Fletchers words) with the judge.

Bottom line, the DA's office is not following the Judge's orders and they are no closer at the moment from any kind of truth, discovery, or trial date.

I believe his essentially laughing at what evidence has been turned over so far is something. He states that Prosecution has yet to provide DNA or other evidence that shows the skull found is that of Holly to date. Not only is he filing for dismissal but also the appointed Prosecutor be dismissed for the same reasons Stowe recused himself as she was part of the same team and same evidence.

Jason Autry is serving time on other matters so he isn't going anywhere any time soon. Zach Adams is only being held on Holly's charges. He could walk if they don't get it together. Speedy trial and Civil Rights violations will come into play very soon.

JMO's

I believe his essentially laughing at what evidence has been turned over so far is something. He states that Prosecution has yet to provide DNA or other evidence that shows the skull found is that of Holly to date. Not only is he filing for dismissal but also the appointed Prosecutor be dismissed for the same reasons Stowe recused himself as she was part of the same team and same evidence.

Jason Autry is serving time on other matters so he isn't going anywhere any time soon. Zach Adams is only being held on Holly's charges. He could walk if they don't get it together. Speedy trial and Civil Rights violations will come into play very soon.

JMO's

Yup and a speedy trial and Civil rights will be right up a Defense Attorney's wheel house. The DA's office needs to get their heads out of their butt's and do something because right now, I am not hearing anything, just bits n pieces.. Nothing concrete.

Did you hear anything else that I left out? I was rushing with my notes lol

The only things I wonder about is number 7. What other charges is Zach Adams being held on? The only thing I can think of is threatening a "witness". If there is no trial who is the witness?

JMO's

The only things I wonder about is number 7. What other charges is Zach Adams being held on? The only thing I can think of is threatening a "witness". If there is no trial who is the witness?

JMO's

Well, I am trying to remember what he was actually picked up on, around this time, there was the Pearls, and he was at the house where they arrested others. There was also an "assault" of a former/girlfriend. Then the arrest of Holly came. Then from there he also racked up charges on introducing drugs into penal system, and then the "threat" made against his brother. Sheesh, someone here has access to his arrest record that will be able to shed light on this. I think tho, he was in jail for something else. Then they searched outside his house ( Austins, immunity deal then) and a day or so later they arrested him for Holly's kidnapping and murder.

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBer...741826.250827361639/10152622278481640/?type=1

Before you call this baseless rhetoric from Long -- consider his argument. On MorningLine he told me he doubts the skull is Bobo's. Why? For one -- Long says dental records are not the most reliable way to confirm an identity. He thinks the the TBI and District Attorney rushed to make the announcement before doing DNA tests. Of course, by now they have done those tests -- but, the results remain a mystery. Here's the twist: Those results must be provided to the defense to prepare for trial. The judge ordered it all be provided. But Long says he has yet to see a scrap of this forensic evidence. It's been months now. Why not? Is it possible the DNA tests on the skull came back and did not match Bobo? Long now thinks that's a strong possibility. Why else would investigators not provide the simple DNA test results? Of course, if the DNA did not match that would be a huge embarrassment. I'm am still inclined to believe the skull is Bobo's. But the longer this goes on ... the more people will ask questions. I'm told Judge Creed McKinley is frustrated with the glacial pace of this case and he will soon call a hearing to demand answers for all the delays. What do you think? Is it Bobo's skull?

NC5_NickBeres I can tell you that the defense lawyers will be asking the judge soon to dismiss all of the charges. That motion will not be granted, but they have a legitimate beef. How can they even begin to prepare for trial without all the discovery? That's how the legal system works. Did you know last week marked the one year anniversary of the arrest of Zach Adams and he still sits in jail no closer to trial. I am not someone who sympathizes with Zack Adams. But EVERYONE has a right to a quick and speedy trial. A this point defense attorneys would settle for a slow and deliberate trial. That's better than nothing.

All this is on Nick Beres' fb page. He is making comments all through this. lol He says he really doesn't who is in charge of this case now, because no one is saying anything.

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBer...741826.250827361639/10152622278481640/?type=1

Before you call this baseless rhetoric from Long -- consider his argument. On MorningLine he told me he doubts the skull is Bobo's. Why? For one -- Long says dental records are not the most reliable way to confirm an identity. He thinks the the TBI and District Attorney rushed to make the announcement before doing DNA tests. Of course, by now they have done those tests -- but, the results remain a mystery. Here's the twist: Those results must be provided to the defense to prepare for trial. The judge ordered it all be provided. But Long says he has yet to see a scrap of this forensic evidence. It's been months now. Why not? Is it possible the DNA tests on the skull came back and did not match Bobo? Long now thinks that's a strong possibility. Why else would investigators not provide the simple DNA test results? Of course, if the DNA did not match that would be a huge embarrassment. I'm am still inclined to believe the skull is Bobo's. But the longer this goes on ... the more people will ask questions. I'm told Judge Creed McKinley is frustrated with the glacial pace of this case and he will soon call a hearing to demand answers for all the delays. What do you think? Is it Bobo's skull?

NC5_NickBeres I can tell you that the defense lawyers will be asking the judge soon to dismiss all of the charges. That motion will not be granted, but they have a legitimate beef. How can they even begin to prepare for trial without all the discovery? That's how the legal system works. Did you know last week marked the one year anniversary of the arrest of Zach Adams and he still sits in jail no closer to trial. I am not someone who sympathizes with Zack Adams. But EVERYONE has a right to a quick and speedy trial. A this point defense attorneys would settle for a slow and deliberate trial. That's better than nothing.

All this is on Nick Beres' fb page. He is making comments all through this. lol He says he really doesn't who is in charge of this case now, because no one is saying anything.

All are fair points. I don't know what the prosecution may or may not have at this point, but they have yet to show anything they can corroborate against the accused in any of the reports I've read either. Particularly sad for the family, but not a reason to rush any accusations/arrests; that's not going to do any justice for anyone.

Well I am back after watching Defense Attorney Fletcher Long talk with Nick Beres Channel 5 news.

What I will post from it, will all be paraphrasing, as I took just some quick notes.. Maybe later someone will find the video of today's morning line.

Fletcher Long hit on a few points:

1. The DA's office ran to the Grand Jury, he believes with nothing more then a "we think".. No hard evidence.

2. He talked about Shayne Austins ( who is cousin of Autry) proffer and how the DA/TBI wanted to back out of it and how Luke Evans had an eloquent answer, in his filings against them dropping immunity against Austin. Fletcher did say, in the proffer there is nothing mentioning his client Autry.

3. The DA's office is wanting to try Zack Adams first. Fletcher does go on to talk about Speedy Trial...however..there is not much in discovery, he keeps asking for and not getting anything. He said when it comes to any kind of forensics against his client, everytime he reads what discovery he does have all he hears is crickets.

4. He says that Jennifer Thompson ( ZA ) attorney has filed that Jennifer Nichols be taken off the case, because in essence, she was working with Stowe when he had his blow up with the TBI and the Attorney seems to think that it will be conflict of interest there.
He goes on to say, it doesn't matter about elections, because all the evidence is or isn't there, never mind who is in office.

5. He goes on to say that he thinks the Judge is really annoyed in all this, and the orders are there for discovery, in which they still have NOTHING as for forensics side of things.

6. Where is the DNA forensics of the skull that is said to be Holly. He said, sure they said they identify her through dental records but where is the DNA? Just how long does it take to get it? Isn't this a priority case? Should it take this long? ( questions I've asked myself) along with Long.>

7. Speedy Trial. Well we know that 3 of them in sitting in jail, with other charges. They aren't going anywhere. If they had been arrested, charged, out on bond, then the speedy trial clock is counting down. However! Every time a motion is filed, that slows that clock down. So they are really pickey and that neither side is going to have a real "easy peazy" time ( Fletchers words) with the judge.

Bottom line, the DA's office is not following the Judge's orders and they are no closer at the moment from any kind of truth, discovery, or trial date.

:tyou: Lyric, for this summary ! I was unable to listen today, but may try tomorrow !

BBM: This is very frustrating ... and Holly deserves much better than this !

Fletcher Long hasn't anything that I'd want to hear and certainly wouldn't take to the bank on. It would be like listening again to Jose Baez, Nurmi, J. Willy or all the other defense lawyers of that type. Especially, Fletcher, his partners, along with their own legal troubles. Not much of an upstanding person in my book. jmo

I veiw them & him as part of the problem in society & the justice system. Maybe one day the loopholes in justice will be tightened to shut them up (legally). JMO again & no offense to anyone posting about Fletcher.

Some of these lawyers are nothing more than ambulance chasers. If they didn't step up, their clients would have a public defender. Instead, indigent & they get their lawyer of choice who "volunteered" pro bono, paid by the state...gar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo