Holly Bobo found deceased, discussion thread *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the most important part of the gun evidence is who led them to where it was. It leads to the creditability of that person. Plus shows how long they have known and not come forward all this time.

Could that person testify that it is the weapon used, then disposed of to get it in as evidence in spite of no prints or DNA being present?

JMO

So sad for Holly's family to once again have their emotions high just to be postponed. I know everyone wants this trial to be "spot on" with no possibility of error to allow them to get away with this crime. But this has gone on long enough. Justice for Holly and her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I saw the news about the delay my heart sank but I do positively believe the gun found on this past MD is going to be key evidence in this case. It is better to get it right rather than rush it.

The delay for Holly's family has to be so hard on them but I know more than anything they want all of the available evidence to come into the trial no matter the date it is held.

My heart and prayers are with Holly's family.

A month's delay isn't that long. Sometimes justice is slow but justice is coming for Holly, and her family, I have no doubt. God bless them all.

I think the most important part of the gun evidence is who led them to where it was. It leads to the creditability of that person. Plus shows how long they have known and not come forward all this time.

Could that person testify that it is the weapon used, then disposed of to get it in as evidence in spite of no prints or DNA being present?

JMO

Yes, they could. I think JA was the one who revealed the gun and where it was located. We will see if he is the one who testifies to being the one who told LE about it. It would certainly look better for him if he was the one who finally told LE since he is getting a plea deal to testify from what I understand.

I feel so badly for those who loved Holly. This case has been an emotional rollercoaster, I truly hope the case can bring them peace when it does happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it could be too that JA is giving one or two pieces at a time to get more time trimmed of his ultimate sentence each time. The old I'll give you the gun for another ten years off deal.

JMO

I still wonder if the gun was under the bucket. It was a detail LE never released. JA kept quiet and then said __ __ put it under the bucket. Something only someone involved would know. Dunno.

Has the accused been in jail all this time? If so he must be really fed up at all the delays too ( that is if he is innocent or if he thinks there is a good chance he can get off)

I believe it could be too that JA is giving one or two pieces at a time to get more time trimmed of his ultimate sentence each time. The old I'll give you the gun for another ten years off deal.

JMO

I still wonder if the gun was under the bucket. It was a detail LE never released. JA kept quiet and then said __ __ put it under the bucket. Something only someone involved would know. Dunno.

:seeya: Just chiming in on these two very valid points regarding JA and the "gun"

Per this article from WKRN on March 1, 2017:

"... Autry confessed on Jan. 20 this year to taking part in the kidnapping, rape, and murder of Bobo. Autry reportedly gave a statement to the state of Tennessee detailing his involvement."

Link: http://wkrn.com/2017/03/01/holly-bobo-trial-now-to-begin-in-july/

Now ... what we do know is that JA confessed to something on January 20, but what we do NOT know is IF he confessed about this particular gun on January 20.

The gun was not found until Memorial Day Weekend, which was Saturday May 27 through Monday May 29, 2017 ... so IF he confessed to the gun on January 20, that's 4 months from his confession date, NO way IMO did it take LE 4 months to retrieve the gun - unless JA was lying, or someone moved it ?

So IF JA led LE to the gun, did he hold out as long as he could, using that as his trump card, to get more time off his plea deal? And playing games with the evidence is something a lifelong criminal would do, IMO.

:moo:

Has the accused been in jail all this time?

If so he must be really fed up at all the delays too ( that is if he is innocent or if he thinks there is a good chance he can get off)

:seeya:

BBM: ZA has been in :jail: since March 3, 2014 ... he has a rap sheet a mile long ... and he was arrested days and released just a fews before the kidnapping of Holly !

Had they kept his butt in :jail: longer, maybe Holly would be here today !

:moo:

I'm beginning to feel that the State does not want to fully try this case. It seems to me they are playing "chicken" with the defendant(s) to obtain a plea or pleas. Less possible overturns or appeals. Not to mention cheaper when budgets are tight.

I am still not lost on the fact that ALL these defendants had LONG court appearances before the same Judge(s) yet were out running the streets to do this crime in the first place. IMO there is plenty of shame to go around for this Judicial system and it's administrators. These fools had rap sheets that wouldn't even fit on one page each.

JMOs

I don't think the state is trying to avoid trying this case by any means. I feel the total opposite.

Imo, the biggest takeaway from the delay today is the state must have must have gotten positive results back from the forensic lab. They have turned those results over to the defense in the latest discovery concerning the gun. The Judge really had no other choice other than to delay the case and give time to the defense to do their own testing.

In the end this will be very good for the state's case and even though Holly's family is devastated they will realize this was the right call to make.

If it was JA who finally gave up the location I wonder if he will testify that a video was made during the brutality Holly endured? That would open the door for Sandra King to testify that she also saw the video in question. He may even testify that all parties involved destroyed all existence of the video.

We have to remember that just because a trial is nearing the investigation in most all cases are still continuing. The state would be remiss in their duties and obligations if they did not make the gun a part of this case. I have a feeling the skull they found may show a bullet hole or multiple bullet holes and the bullet holes match the same caliber of firearm now in evidence.

The Judge wouldn't have delayed the trial if he didn't think the gun evidence wasn't a very important piece of evidence against ZA. Imo, the defense wouldn't want to have it tested either if the gun didn't yield any evidence for the state.

So all and all even though I feel sad the Bobos have to wait longer it is a very good day for the state before they go forward to obtain justice for Holly.

I remember in the mass murder case of the five Gee family members in Illinois and in the Guy Heinz Jr. mass murder case of 8 of his family members in GA. both weapons used were fast tracked with a 3-4 day turnaround and the suspects were arrested shortly afterwards. I think this is what happened in this case but since they did not obtain the weapon until this past MD the results took longer in TN than the other two cases and just came back. That is not the fault of the state. I am sure they turned over the lab forensic results as soon as they received it themselves.

At first I was upset at the delay but now that I have calmed down and thought about it further it was the right call. The Judge knew he had to give the defense more time to do their own testing or it would be the first thing appealed if Adams is convicted, which I totally believe , he will be. I also believe he will be given the death penalty.

JMO though

Has the accused been in jail all this time? If so he must be really fed up at all the delays too ( that is if he is innocent or if he thinks there is a good chance he can get off)

This is pretty typical in death penalty cases. I have seen some not go to trial until the 6th year of incarceration. But most are tried within 3-4+ years of arrest.

Adams could have invoked his constitutional right to a speedy trial that all defendants have in this country and the trial would have been held the same year of his arrest. Instead he preferred to wait years before going to trial. That speaks volumes on whether he is innocent or not. IMO

I don't think the state is trying to avoid trying this case by any means. I feel the total opposite.

Imo, the biggest takeaway from the delay today is the state must have must have gotten positive results back from the forensic lab. They have turned those results over to the defense in the latest discovery concerning the gun. The Judge really had no other choice other than to delay the case and give time to the defense to do their own testing.

In the end this will be very good for the state's case and even though Holly's family is devastated they will realize this was the right call to make.

If it was JA who finally gave up the location I wonder if he will testify that a video was made during the brutality Holly endured? That would open the door for Sandra King to testify that she also saw the video in question. He may even testify that all parties involved destroyed all existence of the video.

We have to remember that just because a trial is nearing the investigation in most all cases are still continuing. The state would be remiss in their duties and obligations if they did not make the gun a part of this case. I have a feeling the skull they found may show a bullet hole or multiple bullet holes and the bullet holes match the same caliber of firearm now in evidence.

The Judge wouldn't have delayed the trial if he didn't think the gun evidence wasn't a very important piece of evidence against ZA. Imo, the defense wouldn't want to have it tested either if the gun didn't yield any evidence for the state.

So all and all even though I feel sad the Bobos have to wait longer it is a very good day for the state before they go forward to obtain justice for Holly.

I remember in the mass murder case of the five Gee family members in Illinois and in the Guy Heinz Jr. mass murder case of 8 of his family members in GA. both weapons used were fast tracked with a 3-4 day turnaround and the suspects were arrested shortly afterwards. I think this is what happened in this case but since they did not obtain the weapon until this past MD the results took longer in TN than the other two cases and just came back. That is not the fault of the state. I am sure they turned over the lab forensic results as soon as they received it themselves.

At first I was upset at the delay but now that I have calmed down and thought about it further it was the right call. The Judge knew he had to give the defense more time to do their own testing or it would be the first thing appealed if Adams is convicted, which I totally believe , he will be. I also believe he will be given the death penalty.

JMO though

I agree. I had to calm down as well. I certainly do not want these men to get an appeal following this trial.

I always think logistically. The family and supporters who went to Hardin County for the jury selection and trial had to take time off work, arrange for lodging, etc.

Now they have to plan for September and hope it goes well.

They look defeated.

070617.family.jpg~original

Does anyone know where JA is being housed now? It appears to me he is not showing in Riverbend where he was. I don't see him in State custody. Am I mistaken? Was he Paroled on his federal charges? Do they have him stashed someplace until after the trial?

Just Wondering

https://apps.tn.gov/foil-app/search.jsp

The following are some of my thoughts, also some questions, after today's court proceeding.

The Bobo Family: God grant them the stamina to withstand yet another delay in getting some kind of justice for their beloved Holly. I believe there are chairs in Heaven for these people because they have surely suffered hell on earth.

The Gun: A very late addition to the equation. My biggest question is how did it come to be in the possession of the prosecution during Memorial Day time in May, 2017, a little more than 6 years after the crimes? Obviously, it is significant as evidence because the prosecution wants it in evidence enough to allow the trial to be delayed again this close to starting. Where has it been? MSM reported in a body of water. Okay, here it gets tricky. Who has the most to gain by having it brought to the prosecution's attention? Five people have been given some type of immunity. I don't think any of these people would endanger his/her immunity deal by giving up the gun which would make LE look more closely at their possible involvement. The only two who could possibly benefit in any way would be DA or JA. Maybe a third, ZA.

Dylan Adams: MSM reported that Dylan would take the Fifth Amendment when questioned which leads me to believe he wasn't planning on testifying in court against Zack. Had he been offered or sought a plea deal? We don't know. Possibly, a plea deal was offered, and it wasn't as good as he thought it should be. Hence, giving up the gun to sweeten the deal for himself. IIRC, Dylan was the one indicted for tampering with or destroying (I can't remember which) evidence. A last question about DA. Would ZA and/or JA have trusted Dylan enough to give him a weapon for disposal?

Jason Autry, Master Manipulator: I think the prosecution should beware of Jason Autry. He is prison/jail savvy. MSM has reported that it was told in open court that JA would be testifying that he kidnapped, raped, and murdered Holly Bobo. What will he get in return after his testimony? We don't know, but I suspect he will get life without parole instead of standing trial for a possible death sentence. I can't see them allowing him to take an Alford Plea either. MSM reported that Dylan and Zack's mother claimed that LE had been talking to Dylan even before any arrests. This leads me to think that they were also trying to talk to JA. His being prison/jail savvy would probably clue him to an impending arrest for several people, him being one of them. And guess what he did before the arrests, etc. He gets an interview or letter published in the local newspaper telling how he had gotten religion and was a changed man. Remember his "comes an innocent man" shenanigans during perp walks into courthouses. I think Jason would have given up the gun rather than Dylan. Never trust manipulators. Also, I don't think he ever would have made a plea if he thought he could beat the evidence which he would know about due to discovery.

Zack Adams: Or could it have been Zack himself who gave up the gun? Remember the immunity deal Shane had that was withdrawn. Many of us suspect it was withdrawn because LE found out that Shane was more active in the crimes than he claimed. Could the gun be Zack's way of trying to throw off Jason's plea deal?

A most tangled web. No, I don't like this gun surfacing at this time.

And... is there even strong evidence the gun was the murder weapon? The jury aren't going to wear "Well years later we stumbled over a gun lying around somewhere" as proof of anything.

myworldinbytes said:
Trial postponed till September 11.
BREAKING: Murder trial in Holly Bobo case postponed to Sept. 11

:gaah: I saw this posted by Levi on FB.

Thanks for those tweets dog.gone.cute! Very much appreciated!

oceanblueeyes said:
snipped by me....
A month's delay isn't that long. Sometimes justice is slow but justice is coming for Holly, and her family, I have no doubt. God bless them all.

Actually, it's two months.... :wave: :D

JUSTICE for HOLLY!

:rose:

Blegh! I had finally carved out some time from my life to sit and watch another live trial and now it's not going to be on :( I will probably be too busy in September or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back