Holly Bobo found deceased, discussion thread *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ZA says he doesn't have a violent past---forgetting the shooting incident with his mother and threats to his grandfather. I don't think we learned anything new, besides he is delusional about his own criminal record. I still haven't heard any evidence--besides people he said threatening things to during this--that determined his guilt. But in a circumstantial case, you probably won't.

Sorry. I'm having trouble posting a link. But I read a small Article posted by NewsChannel5 out of Nashville.

Sorry. I'm having trouble posting a link. But I read a small Article posted by NewsChannel5 out of Nashville.

Thanks! Found it:

Sept. 13, 2024
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — A judge said the man convicted of killing Holly Bobo will not have a new trial for her murder.
[.....]
Adams’ appellate lawyer said Jason Autry admitted to concocting the entire story in his cell at the jail while reviewing discovery. He just "recreated his day and added Holly to it all to get him out of jail at the express guidance from his attorney at the time."

But, as I originally reported, for the appeal to be successful, Autry would have to prove he lied at trial.

Adams will remain in prison. But there will be more appeals.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back