Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very surprised if JA comes back to the community. When all the "shuffling" began JA was moved to Riverbend. Max security. Only one or two things he would have been transferred there for. And one of them would be protective custody, in so much that almost all the other jails were or are housing other parties to the "train". Heck Benton County could come close to having a family reunion, with TE, CB and AB. This is going to play out with some raised eyebrows to many. JMO's

WoW.. I was at the page to look up offenders and it didn't show he was out.
When did that happen?

I don't know. He was in Decatur County when I looked a few days ago.
I looked just now, and he's not there.
Yesterday was his parole hearing ? I guess they let him out; I don't know.

Are you sure this is the same JA? How can he get 15 years for theft of 1000 to 10,000 $$ :waitasec:

I must be missing something.

If they have a three strike law you can get 15 years for shoplifting

They don't necessarily have to have a body when it comes to trial but I agree that many questions are still lingering as to what they found to absolutely prove Holly is deceased. I realize the family has accepted it so they must have been given proof but yet I'm surprised that no memorial or obituary has been revealed yet.

Maybe we'll get more info in the coming days. Hoping.

I'm surprised too, I have a feeling we won't like what they have to say, about Holly, about her remains. I'm wondering, just how long, examiners would need if they did find any kind of remains to process it.

To her family, it just may be, that it's just too hard right at the moment. They might be needing just the time to let it all sink in..

I am wondering tho, even if they have already had something, some kind of service if they did it privately and then I wonder just how they could keep it private, with so much interest in the case.

All the questions~

I don't know. He was in Decatur County when I looked a few days ago.
I looked just now, and he's not there.
Yesterday was his parole hearing ? I guess they let him out; I don't know.

They had moved him, when ZA was getting arrested, to Carrol County and from there he went to Riverbend.

During that whole time, they moved and shuffled quite a few due to "overcrowding".

That may be why he doesn't show up in Decatur County.

They had moved him, when ZA was getting arrested, to Carrol County and from there he went to Riverbend.

During that whole time, they moved and shuffled quite a few due to "overcrowding".

That may be why he doesn't show up in Decatur County.

He's not in custody in Tennessee.

IIRC as soon as the search of ZA's property was searched, and they found "results", he was moved. I believe that once LE searched where they did and found what they did it became apparent to the "train" who was the "weakest link". And ultimately who is going to be the "caboose". But I also believe the link gave more details about drug trafficking and such. There has even been significant METH drug busts here in MO within the last week or two.

JMO's

Now JA is in custody... the web sites were not updated when I posted.

Heck, they're moving them around like chess pieces, faster than I can keep up with.
Currently:

Offender Name: JASON WAYNE AUTRY
Offender ID: 48207

Date of Birth: 10/10/1974

Race: White

Custody Status: In Custody

Location of Offender: Obion County Sheriff's Department

Now JA is in custody... the web sites were not updated when I posted.

Heck, they're moving them around like chess pieces, faster than I can keep up with.
Currently:

Offender Name: JASON WAYNE AUTRY
Offender ID: 48207

Date of Birth: 10/10/1974

Race: White

Custody Status: In Custody

Location of Offender: Obion County Sheriff's Department

He's listed by the state of TN's site as at Riverbend, and has been since approx. 9/13:
Alias: AUTRY, JASON W.
TOMIS ID: 00358727
Birth Date: 10/10/1974
Race: W
Sex: M
Supervision Status: INCARCERATED
Sentence Begin: 11/14/2013
Sentence End: 08/26/2016
Parole Eligibility: 04/12/2014
Parole Hearing: 03/25/2014
Hearing Result:

Guessing that Vinelink, for some reason, hasn't updated his status from Obion Cty to Federal.
https://apps.tn.gov/foil-app/results.jsp (new search w/name required)

Or the other way around. He was listed in Obion County, then for 2 days he wasn't listed anywhere on vinelink at all, and now today he's listed in Obion County again.
Who knows where they are, lol, they move them around so much.

When do you think more info will be released? I am convinced others are involved and that ZA did not act alone.

When do you think more info will be released? I am convinced others are involved and that ZA did not act alone.

No new news and think we will have to wait till trail to learn anything....

It's rare from the cases I've followed that these sort of thugs act in concert with others.
They like to have their victims all to themselves. Involvement with others goes against power-trip and controlling nature serial killers and sexual thugs get out of the evil deeds they do..

The Jason W. Autry information seems to aid the case against Zachary R. Adams just how? Fact, rumor, insider conjecture?

Welcome, thank you for coming out of lurkdome!

I see your point, but regardless of when she was killed, even if it WAS recent, it was still technically during the kidnapping, since he took her against her will and as long as she was still with him then the kidnapping never ended.

I know this is way back, but I am trying to get caught up. If it was believed she was held against her will for a period of time wouldn't he also be charged with false imprisonment? I feel like police are implying she was killed during the initial act of kidnapping. Thanks.

The Jason W. Autry information seems to aid the case against Zachary R. Adams just how? Fact, rumor, insider conjecture?

From the articles I've read about him, he was incarcerated when Holly went missing, so I don't see the connection. I think that's just a rumor elsewhere that's being picked up here.

The sleuthing of JA ends now. I've been pretty liberal about discussing him in the past to see if there's a connection, but no connection has been made that I'm aware of. Contact me privately with links to back it up if you feel JA was involved with Holly's abduction.

Until then, JA can ONLY be discussed along with MSM links from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717