Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what they mean by "ESPECIALLY" Aggravated, Kidnapping and Murder???

Wouldn't " Aggravated" be enough?

Anyone?

TIA,
RUK

http://www.tncrimlaw.com/TPI_Crim/08_03.htm

T.P.I. -- CRIM. 8.03

ESPECIALLY AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING

Any person who commits an especially aggravated kidnapping is guilty of a crime.

For you to find the defendant guilty of this offense, the state must have proven beyond a reasonable doubt the existence of the following essential elements:1

[Part A:

(1) that the defendant removed or confined another unlawfully

so as to interfere substantially with the other's liberty;

and

(2) that the confinement or removal was accomplished with a deadly

weapon or by display of any article used or fashioned to lead the

alleged victim to reasonably believe it was a deadly weapon

and

(3) that the defendant acted knowingly.]

Just a bit...

"Anyone with information about Bobo's disappearance has again been urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND (1-800-824-3463)."

The same wording was as used when she was missing. I don't understand what they're implying here. She's no longer disappeared.

Very bizarre. Is the reward still being offered?

I never said she was not dead. Do not imply that I am an idiot.

LE does ask for help in murder cases... ALL OF THE TIME.

Having a suspect behind bars does not mean LE can not ask for help. Often having a suspect 1) jars people memories 2) loosens tongues 3) gets people to come forward who would be otherwise afraid of the suspect.

We had a cab driver shot and killed here in Tampa and a suspect was arrested. LE was asking for people to come forward if they had any info and IIRC tips to crimestoppers led to two more arrests in the case. I believe the kiling was in December and it took two months to round up the other two people based on info made available to LE after the first suspect was arrested. Why is this not different from Holly's case? It is not.

I never implied you were an idiot. If this is the case you're referring to, LE was still looking for 2 additional suspects. Crime stoppers offered the award.

Not the same at all
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...arrest-in-taxi-drivers-fatal-shooting/2156570

Oh and when my own sister was murdered, the man was arrested very quickly but LE also asked people to come forward with any additional information as to the suspects whereabouts immediately before and after the crime in an effort to dispute his alibi.

That makes sense because it's specific as to why they needed the publics help

But to ask people to call them regarding Holly's disappearance does not. I guess my issue is their use of the word disappearance.

I've been all of the net trying to find anything new today... My gosh....wonder if the Husband will forgive me for sitting here all dang day long LOL

The same wording was as used when she was missing. I don't understand what they're implying here. She's no longer disappeared.

But, if you don't mind...she has NOT been found. We know she was murdered. We know ZA did it. We know, from his apparent comment '...in a hole' that she is buried somewhere. She is, in fact, still missing. She has not been found. So she is still... 'disappeared'. Thus the need for the plea for help from people who may have knowledge of where she is..where is that hole...

This is where I wish, the LE community would address this....so we would "Know". This way, folks can still get out and search for her.

But, if you don't mind...she has NOT been found. We know she was murdered. We know ZA did it. We know, from his apparent comment '...in a hole' that she is buried somewhere. She is, in fact, still missing. She has not been found. So she is still... 'disappeared'. Thus the need for the plea for help from people who may have knowledge of where she is..where is that hole...

We don't know if she was found or not. As far as I know, they seized searches. Some speculate she was found, others say she hasn't.

It's anyone's guess at this time. All we know for sure is she was murdered.

So by using the word disappearance, does one assume she has not been found ? That's my issue.

Way off Topic!!

My husband just called and he is going to grill steaks this evening! I'm off to throw some veggies to go on that grill as well...

Till Later......

I think so many people were involved one way or another "girlfriends, him, his crew, etc.." that it's not a cut and dry "he murdered her, case closed" and they are doing the correct thing by investigating every avenue, as others may end up being charged.

That's fine. Of course they'll continue to investigate. We don't know if any of his "crew" was involved. If they were, don't you think they would know who to go to?

Both TBI and FBI are involved. I assumed they would know the ones closest to the suspect and / or his crew and round them up for questioning.

Maybe not. Oy vey

Way off Topic!!

My husband just called and he is going to grill steaks this evening! I'm off to throw some veggies to go on that grill as well...

Till Later......

Enjoy!

They're asking for anyone who has knowledge of Holly disappearing to come forward with the information they have. Of the Kidnapping. Or any part of the crime against her.

I was just passing it on because it was a new request from law enforcement.
I'm sure they want to get any and all the witnesses they can.

We don't know if she was found or not. As far as I know, they seized searches. Some speculate she was found, others say she hasn't.

It's anyone's guess at this time. All we know for sure is she was murdered.

So by using the word disappearance, does one assume she has not been found ? That's my issue.

I do see what you are saying. Here is what I'm saying. Unless and until LE states she has been found, I'm going to go with she is still missing. Speculation is just that. Speculation. Theories and conjecture. The fact is LE has not announced they found her, and I find it very unlikely they've located her and are pretending they've not by not announcing they have.

They're asking for anyone who has knowledge of Holly disappearing to come forward with the information they have. Of the Kidnapping. Or any part of the crime against her.

I was just passing it on because it was a new request from law enforcement.
I'm sure they want to get any and all the witnesses they can.

Did they find her body? Why not use kidnapping/ murder? Why use disappearance?

Example. Anyone with information regarding this crime, please call TBI at *advertiser censored* xxxx

KWIM

I do see what you are saying. Here is what I'm saying. Unless and until LE states she has been found, I'm going to go with she is still missing. Speculation is just that. Speculation. Theories and conjecture. The fact is LE has not announced they found her, and I find it very unlikely they've located her and are pretending they've not by not announcing they have.

exactly. why on earth would they keep it a secret if they had found her? they already have enough evidence to charge the guy with murder, so finding the body only solidifies the case. there's no advantage to keeping it a secret (and likely no way that kind of information wouldn't leak anyway).

I have learned not to get bogged down by phrasing used by LE or reporters. ;) They err, too.

TBI: Murder Suspect Threatened To Bury Brother With Holly Bobo

(Nashville, TN) The man charged with killing Holly Bobo reportedly threatened to kill his own brother.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has charged Zach Adams with one count of Coercion of Witness.
Adams is charged with Felony First Degree Murder and Especially Aggravated Kidnapping.
According to the TBI, Adams tried to pass a message from his Chester County jail cell to his brother’s jail cell in Obion County. Zachary Adams told a fellow inmate, who he believed was being transferred to Obion to pass it along. Instead, that inmate went to investigators.
The message was reportedly, “Tell my brother he is the one who started all this s#%t and if he don’t shut his mouth he will be in the hole beside her.”

Investigators have not revealed what evidence they have against Adams, or if they have found a body.
Prosecutors say they will consider the death penalty in this case.
http://wreg.com/2014/04/01/new-charge-for-zach-adams-in-holly-bobo-case/

exactly. why on earth would they keep it a secret if they had found her? they already have enough evidence to charge the guy with murder, so finding the body only solidifies the case. there's no advantage to keeping it a secret (and likely no way that kind of information wouldn't leak anyway).

Hold back evidence/info, imo, masootz. The investigation is still active, according to the TBI.. There may be others involved that come forward in hopes of making a deal for lesser charges or maybe a witness's statement that overheard an indictable conversation, etc. Hold back info is used to verify if the info provided is truth or rumor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay