Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonless, the W stands for a word that was complete in the Facebook post and is a slur used to described woman of loose morals. I hope that helps

ETA link to MSM discussing the posts. http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/accused-killer-you-never-was-you-stupid-wh

Wow so this must have been moments from Holly walking into the carport, and FB logs data with every post such as what device you are posting from(iphone, android...) and if you are on a wireless signal, they would log the ip address you posted from, which would be physically tied to a internet connection, like the Bobo's home wireless, or if he posted this over a cell connection, the phone company would log which tower the signal was sent from. Obviously if either of these was from near the Bobo home, his goose is cooked...

I'm probably not saying that right but what I mean is his physical location at the time he posted that is know..99% sure of that.

Wow so this must have been moments from Holly walking into the carport, and FB logs data with every post such as what device you are posting from(iphone, android...) and if you are on a wireless signal, they would log the ip address you posted from, which would be physically tied to a internet connection, like the Bobo's home wireless, or if he posted this over a cell connection, the phone company would log which tower the signal was sent from. Obviously if either of these was from near the Bobo home, his goose is cooked...

This would make a lot of sense on how they narrowed in on him actually.
I don't know if anyone reported ZA for his fb post or not. Personally the one of him in camo saying who am I searching for would make call in a tip. If someone had I bet LE checked that out.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Morning n/t.

I admit I have been very busy lately with real life stuff, and haven't been able to read all of the MSM links posted, but I must have missed one.

What MSM link stated the three day search warrant was initiated by the assault charge that happened way back on February 6th?

How do we know that if the SW affidavit remains sealed?

Do you mind posting that link again or giving me the number of the post? TIA

IMO

Good morning,

News 2 has learned Adams was arrested Wednesday on drug charges at his girlfriend's home in Benton County, and according to WBBJ-TV, he was also arrested Friday on an aggravated assault charge.

It is my opinion that these charges and arrests gave them an "in" to get search warrants for Holly's case. IIRC, he was arrested at his house for the assault charges.

http://www.wate.com/story/24851726/holly-bobo-search-warrants

ETA. The drug charges was the Wednesday before the search, IIRC

I haven't seen the SW and don't know if they're sealed or not. Do you know how to get a copy? Wouldn't the reporters get their hands on them, if they were available?

'you never was W...'04/13/2011 @ 7:30 AM(cst or est?) FB post.

What does this mean, what is W? Anyone understand what he was saying here?

Just guessing but IMO..........he is saying 'you never existed w*ore and you are going to be gone for good.'

I find any man that calls a young woman such a name are quite resentful/jealous and know full well they cant even get to first base with them much less the young woman actually dating them.

Good morning,

It is my opinion that these charges and arrests gave them an "in" to get search warrants for Holly's case. IIRC, he was arrested at his house for the assault charges.

http://www.wate.com/story/24851726/holly-bobo-search-warrants

ETA. The drug charges was the Wednesday before the search, IIRC

I haven't seen the SW and don't know if they're sealed or not. Do you know how to get a copy? Wouldn't the reporters get their hands on them, if they were available?

I read that the actual SWs are sealed and will remain sealed. I think the media has already tried to get them and have been unsuccessful.

A Judge can seal them for whatever reasons he thinks is necessary. There may be things in it the Judge may think, if known, would prejudice Adams right to a fair trial. The attached affidavit to any SW is the most important part of the SW document. It pretty much lays out what they are expecting to find and where.

IMO

I read that the actual SWs are sealed and will remain sealed. I think the media has already tried to get them and have been unsuccessful.

A Judge can seal them for whatever reasons he thinks is necessary. There may be things in it the Judge may think, if known, would prejudice Adams right to a fair trial. The attached affidavit to any SW is the most important part of the SW document. It pretty much lays out what they are expecting to find and where.

IMO

Ok thanks. You're the one who asked the question in your previous post and that's why I replied. :)

IMO

Oceanblueeyes, I agree with everything you said and my reply is not directed at you in any way;

Imo, the lack of transparency by the Justice system is why it took almost three years to get an arrest and indictment in HB's case. The blindfolded Lady Justice is a human scale weighing competing claims in each hand. Seems, the scales of Justice are heavily tilted in the defendant's favor in TN, imo.

When a Judge takes it upon him/herself to seal documents in a case that the public is entitled too. He/she is neglecting the inalienable rights of the victim; HB, imo. HB's right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness were deprived of her by the same TN Justice system that is now silent. In essence, imo, they are pleading the fifth amendment in an attempt to hide their incompetence, corruption, and errors of the past decade and a half..

Imo, the public/citizens have a right to know exactly how decisions are made and cases are handled. ZA's prior violent criminal record and obvious enabling by the Justice system, and silence in the past allowed ZA to continue preying other unsuspecting innocent victims, imo.

"Without Public Safety for our Family's, we have Nothing"!

Did anyone realize that this is the 3rd anniversary of Holly's disappearance? My goodness, it must be hard for her family and friends. They are in my prayers and thoughts.

Ok thanks. You're the one who asked the question in your previous post and that's why I replied. :)

I'm sorry n/t. I should have mentioned this in my other post. After I asked you about the sealed search warrant, I was curious about the answer... so I looked up an article that said the search warrant has been sealed.:)

Just read an interesting comment on an unrelated site that claimed a search and recovery team found some sort of 'smoking gun' on this case some years ago and were unable to comment. Afraid I can't say any more publicly here, but it appears this gentleman thinks they got the right guy.

So I wonder how could it be that it took so long to get him, and it makes me a bit suspicious....

I don't find it suspicious at all.

Just because people thought he might have done it, doesn't provide any proof at all. And if you go ahead anyhow, and arrest and try without proof that will stand up before a jury, the double jeopardy laws will ruin your chance to ever fry the perp. Time and patience can sometimes be an ally.

Easy, they had a multitude of evidence but couldn't prove it without a body or certain witnesses or dna linking them, but now have witnesses affidavits in hand. Done, ain't no tomorrow, it's over. Prison blues is his/their song now. jmo

Just guessing but IMO..........he is saying 'you never existed w*ore and you are going to be gone for good.'.

All along, I have taken his intended meaning in that FB post in a very different sense from what the guesses here have opined, but I was way behind the discussion when it was brought up previously.

However, I think ZA was using a very common southern idiom here. It's the typical insult-in-return to a specific insult.

Someone calls a person a "has-been." The reply: "I may be a has-been, but you're a 'never were.'" The derogatory term "wh*re" would have been an added insult, to whoever was being targeted.

As such, it would not necessarily have any connection to HB, or to someone who had just died (or was about to die). But, it's an eerie "coincidence" if HB had run across him at some point and spurned him with the insult that he was a "has been," then he makes such a remark at the time she is abducted.

What MSM link stated the three day search warrant was initiated by the assault charge that happened way back on February 6th?

i don't think anyone outside LE is privy to the specifics of the SW that was served while he was in jail for the assault charge, that eventually led to his arrest for the HB murder.

But my GUESS is that the sequence went something like this:
1 ZA arrested and incarcerated for the assault charge
2 while he's in jail, SW obtained and executed for things related to assault charge
3 while there with that SW, LE was able to observe things they wanted to observe re HB disappearance (ie, things confirming the possible validity of some "suspicions")
4 additional SW(s) pertaining to HB were then acquired and executed, leading to the massive undertaking that was widely chronicled

All along, I have taken his intended meaning in that FB post in a very different sense from what the guesses here have opined, but I was way behind the discussion when it was brought up previously.

However, I think ZA was using a very common southern idiom here. It's the typical insult-in-return to a specific insult.

Someone calls a person a "has-been." The reply: "I may be a has-been, but you're a 'never were.'" The derogatory term "wh*re" would have been an added insult, to whoever was being targeted.

As such, it would not necessarily have any connection to HB, or to someone who had just died (or was about to die). But, it's an eerie "coincidence" if HB had run across him at some point and spurned him with the insult that he was a "has been," then he makes such a remark at the time she is abducted.

I thought when this FB post was discussed previously, it was said the post was meant as a response to a post from ZA's gf?? Am I misremembering? I do not believe it was directed toward HB, though.

I thought when this FB post was discussed previously, it was said the post was meant as a response to a post from ZA's gf?? Am I misremembering? I do not believe it was directed toward HB, though.

From what I recall, it was thought by many (if not all) in that discussion to be aimed at HB. If someone said it had some tie to a post by his gf, I guess it flew by me, and you might want to link me to that reference.

I believe when Zach was arrested on the 28th and brought in for the Feb 6th assault, he was also served with the search warrants as well. As the owner of the property he would have been served.

When he got a gander at the scope of the search warrants he probably did make some utterances such as "I am not the one" or maybe something else. Also I'm quite sure he requested a roll of toilet paper, as I'm sure he messed himself.

But when the TBI and FBI rolled onto that property I believe they knew what they were searching for and roughly where they would find it. I don't believe they would have shown up for the party with all that equipment in a search related to an assault. And I believe they removed those vehicles, one with bullet holes early on.

JMO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member