Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think the real reason why the news station is doing this interview is to expose the TBI? Or do you think it is being done in retaliation against them?

While n/t said.... since there isn't a gag order no one can stop them... is true it is still very unusual for a key witness in any case to speak out publicly before a trial even if there isn't a gag order in place. Most of them have enough sense to keep what they know silent from the media and will only say what they know from the witness stand during the trial.

imo

If what the news channel is saying is true, ZA's brother, Dylan, saw Holly in ZA's house after she was reported missing. Why did it take him three years to say something? Now we know why ZA threatened him while he was in prison.

Gee I must have missed that part of the segment! I have been watching and didn't see the report.

How could he keep silent for 3 years without saying anything...to anyone? I really doubt that could happen. I bet people knew and no one said anything. Frustrating as heck.

CHARLISA/Shefner, ZA's brother DA, may have been in fear for his own life, or did not want the skeletons in his closet revealed. After all he is sitting in federal prison today..

Oceanblueeyes, no I do not believe TV 5' segment was in retaliation of the TBI since it was TV 4 that ran the WOW Team special, and was blasted publicly by the TBI's Director Mark Gwyn. TV 5's report may have been to expose just how long that the TBI actually knew who abducted Holly. Yet then took almost three years before an arrest was made with the tremendous amount of investigative resources used in her case; federal, state, and local, while squandering their most valuable investigative resource; "The American Public"..via msm/internet..imo
Or, simply due to sweeps...

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22285147/...bo-disappearance-to-law-enforcement-standards

Imo, most of the dots had been collected and connected by the TBI in the HB investigation long before 04/24/2011.. Imo, they knew ZA took her, and knew that ZA kept her in his house. They simply didn't know where ZA, had disposed of her remains, imo..

"We know who kept her, and he kept her in his house"! Quote; THP officer/Search Team Leader 04/24/2011 aprox 2 PM cst....
* See the last paragraph in my comment #102.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178917&page=5

Significant item found in Easter Holly Search 04/24/2011
http://www.wsmv.com/story/14822562/significant-item-recovered-in-holly-bobo-search-4-24-2011

Photo Gallery Easter search Holly Bobo 04/24/2011
http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs...OTOGALLERIES01&Lopenr=104240801&Ref=PH&Item=0

Being that the rumors from other places are playing out somewhat, I don't think anyone could have saved Holly. Not Clint, Mom, dogs, neighbors. It happened quickly. It was extremely horrendous & unpredicted, I fear. (read a lot)

I'm curious as to what Dylan gets for his involvement & not confessing 3 years ago? He's due out around now for a 15 year sentence he isn't going to serve. Who's next? Will their charges be shortened? How short? So many questions.

Or is that Autry?

I suspect that LE's evidence consists largely of this brothers allegations. If that does turn out to be the case, then there is a real possibility that he told LE this in order to get out of/reduce his own charges.

This does happen, and there was an example recently in this case. I hope that LE have more evidence that just the brothers claims.

BBM: I totally agree ...

Good point about the road block -- which should have been set up !

:banghead:

I cant say that the interview shocked me except that it was the grandfather. Now that was a shocker. I think his grandfather loves ZA but he will not lie for him....not even in a court of law if he is called to testify.

But it does make me very sad because I think Holly was held and sadistically abused for quite awhile, maybe even up to two or three days.:(

I don't think roadblocks would have helped in this case. By the time police arrived on scene at Holly's I think Adams was already back at his home with Holly. It wouldn't take him long at all to travel 15 miles away and he may have taken the back roads.

I have always believed some part of Holly's remains was found when they did the search warrant. Evidence being found also coincides with what some locals have been saying 'over there' lately about some of Holly's remains were found.

If I understand the interview correctly the reason it took three years to solve this case is because others who knew about it did not say anything to the TBI until right before he was arrested.:banghead:

Anyone that knew and protected his vile secret should also go down in flames just like Adams.

I suspect that LE's evidence consists largely of this brothers allegations. If that does turn out to be the case, then there is a real possibility that he told LE this in order to get out of/reduce his own charges.

This does happen, and there was an example recently in this case. I hope that LE have more evidence that just the brothers claims.

I don't. I think the brother's allegations will be fully supported by what the TBI found in the three day search warrant. They did not arrest him on just his brother's word. He was only arrested and charged once they had done the vast SW of his home and property.

IMO

I cant say that the interview shocked me except that it was the grandfather. Now that was a shocker. I think his grandfather loves ZA but he will not lie for him....not even in a court of law if he is called to testify.

But it does make me very sad because I think Holly was held and sadistically abused for quite awhile, maybe even up to two or three days.:(

I don't think roadblocks would have helped in this case. By the time police arrived on scene at Holly's I think Adams was already back at his home with Holly. It wouldn't take him long at all to travel 15 miles away and he may have taken the back roads.

I have always believed some part of Holly's remains was found when they did the search warrant. Evidence being found also coincides with what some locals have been saying 'over there' lately about some of Holly's remains were found.

If I understand the interview correctly the reason it took three years to solve this case is because others who knew about it did not say anything to the TBI until right before he was arrested.:banghead:

Anyone that knew and protected his vile secret should also go down in flames just like Adams.

RE: roadblocks wouldn't help by the time police arrived on the scene

I disagree Oceanblueeyes. If a pre-abduction plan had been in place by DCSO & HCSO on 04/13/2011, all LE units would not have been directed to arrive on the scene, but to a designated location and establish a roadblock to cordon off an area perimeter. The distance of the police perimeter would be dependent upon the time that had passed since the abduction. Imo, responding LE likely passed ZA while in route to the scene.

If the cell ping in the 5 points area is verified, which imo, it will be. That would indicate that ZA likely hid in the woods where her lunch purse was located until the coast was clear, imo.

Walmart, Target, and Sears, etc., have had pre-abduction plans in place for over 3 decades; Code Adam(Walsh). Why wouldn't a professional law enforcement agency? It is not rocket science..

RE: roadblocks wouldn't help by the time police arrived on the scene

I disagree Oceanblueeyes. If a pre-abduction plan had been in place by DCSO & HCSO on 04/13/2011, all LE units would not have been directed to arrive on the scene, but to a designated location and establish a roadblock to cordon off an area perimeter. The distance of the police perimeter would be dependent upon the time that had passed since the abduction. Imo, responding LE likely passed ZA while in route to the scene.

If the cell ping in the 5 points area is verified, which imo, it will be. That would indicate that ZA likely hid in the woods where her lunch purse was located until the coast was clear, imo.

Walmart, Target, and Sears, etc., have had pre-abduction plans in place for over 3 decades; Code Adam(Walsh). Why wouldn't a professional law enforcement agency? It is not rocket science..

I respect your opinion so very very much but on this one I just don't agree. I know that you are very upset with the TBI for being so secretive throughout this case and I do agree, you should be. I also agree that changes should be made in abduction cases but that just doesn't pertain to TN but to many other states as well. Rarely is the suspect ever found with an alive kidnapped victim. Even in cases where LE immediately begins to hunt for the suspect when they have a description of the perp and even have a description of the vehicle they were known to be driving.

Although unless it is a Florida case, I have never seen any policy agency in any other state layout their investigation to the public before an arrest or even afterwards. Unless, like I said it is in a state like Florida where they have the sunshine law and even then the only reason things are known is after an arrest has been made then all documents are made public.

But I just don't think roadblocks would have helped in this situation. It wouldn't have taken but minutes for Adams to get back to his home and by the time the police arrived and even gathered information needed to even know what was going on he would have long been home, imo.

I think her purse was thrown out. I just cant see him hiding in the woods with Holly when he could go straight home in minutes because he would know the police could be swarming the area soon.

Please don't be upset with me for disagreeing. I :loveyou: you! :heart:

If the phone and purse evidence turns out to be true and I think it will I think it will be somewhat like Torres did when he threw Sierra's phone out in one place and then ditched her book bag in another place.

imo

:seeya: Morning Y'all !

I have the following questions and comments based on last night's "news" :

WHERE would the investigation into Holly Bobo's "disappearance" be IF ZA's brother JDA would NOT have "ratted out" ZA to the TBI/LE ?

In other words, were the search warrants/indictment/charges against ZA based on what JDA said to TBI/LE when JDA was arrested and sitting in :jail: for the weapons charges ?

OR ... Was the TBI/LE already looking at ZA for Holly's "disappearance" before JDA "ratted" him out ?

What evidence did the TBI/LE have on ZA before JDA started "singing" ?

:twocents: IF the TBI had ANY sort of evidence of ZA kidnapping and murdering Holly BEFORE ZA's brother started singing, IMO something stinks !

:moo:

I don't. I think the brother's allegations will be fully supported by what the TBI found in the three day search warrant. They did not arrest him on just his brother's word. He was only arrested and charged once they had done the vast SW of his home and property.

IMO

:seeya:

RBM: Yes ... and IMO, they have "something" !

But what I want to know is this :

WHAT, if anything, did the TBI/LE have on ZA BEFORE the SW on the home ?

In other words, was there anyone else "singing" about ZA, or was there any other evidence that led to ZA ?

:twocents: Was ZA on LE's "radar" BEFORE the SW ... and if so, WHY did it take 3 years ?

I know I know ... it can takes years ... the Constitution ... and blah blah blah ...

But ZA was NO stranger to LE and the criminal justice system ...

So WHY wasn't he looked at earlier ? JMO, but something "stinks" !

Yes, seems those who give bogus alibis or keep quite are able to get away with it since they are later needed to give testimony.

Imo, most of the dots had been collected and connected by the TBI in the HB investigation long before 04/24/2011.. Imo, they knew ZA took her, and knew that ZA kept her in his house. They simply didn't know where ZA, had disposed of her remains, imo..

"We know who kept her, and he kept her in his house"! Quote; THP officer/Search Team Leader 04/24/2011 aprox 2 PM cst....
* See the last paragraph in my comment #102.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178917&page=5

Significant item found in Easter Holly Search 04/24/2011
http://www.wsmv.com/story/14822562/significant-item-recovered-in-holly-bobo-search-4-24-2011

Respectfully snipped and RBBM: Unbelievable . . . :banghead:

:seeya: Thank You, Foxfire !

I respect your opinion so very very much but on this one I just don't agree. I know that you are very upset with the TBI for being so secretive throughout this case and I do agree, you should be. I also agree that changes should be made in abduction cases but that just doesn't pertain to TN but to many other states as well. Rarely is the suspect ever found with an alive kidnapped victim. Even in cases where LE immediately begins to hunt for the suspect when they have a description of the perp and even have a description of the vehicle they were known to be driving.

Although unless it is a Florida case, I have never seen any policy agency in any other state layout their investigation to the public before an arrest or even afterwards. Unless, like I said it is in a state like Florida where they have the sunshine law and even then the only reason things are known is after an arrest has been made then all documents are made public.

But I just don't think roadblocks would have helped in this situation. It wouldn't have taken but minutes for Adams to get back to his home and by the time the police arrived and even gathered information needed to even know what was going on he would have long been home, imo.

I think her purse was thrown out. I just cant see him hiding in the woods with Holly when he could go straight home in minutes because he would know the police could be swarming the area soon.

Please don't be upset with me for disagreeing. I :loveyou: you! :heart:

If the phone and purse evidence turns out to be true and I think it will I think it will be somewhat like Torres did when he threw Sierra's phone out in one place and then ditched her book bag in another place.

imo

First, regarding
Please don't be upset with me for disagreeing. I :loveyou: you! :heart:please don't be upset with me for disagreeing. I :loveyou: you! :heart:
Some guys have all the luck! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Agree about road blocks.... perhaps if they had gotten a chopper up in the air, one with forward-looking infrared....

ETA - actually I love you all and enjoy the discussion be it agreeing or disagreeing...

I hope that this reporter's interview has not harmed this case. I want to know what happened as much as the next guy but geez......he interviewed the grandfather???????? The grandfather spilled what he knew???? Please please tell me this is not gonna harm the case in some way.:banghead:

I hope that this reporter's interview has not harmed this case. I want to know what happened as much as the next guy but geez......he interviewed the grandfather???????? The grandfather spilled what he knew???? Please please tell me this is not gonna harm the case in some way.:banghead:

Not sure if it would since what he said is hearsay, no? Wonder if that was enough to get a search warrant, or was it used to get then get the brother to tell what he saw, which would be direct evidence...

Thanks Old Steve that makes sense...it just worries me that something will harm this case.

Thanks Old Steve that makes sense...it just worries me that something will harm this case.

Agree! Hopefully, this case will not attract some hot-shot lawyer(s) who are more interested in their own fame and glory, rather than true justice.

BBM: JMO but I do not believe this will harm the case ...

The "harm" has already been done ... it was a "sloppy investigation" from the get-go ... more info should have been shared with the public because you can't get help and tips from the public if you do not tell the public something more "specific" that you need ...

:moo: . . . :moo: . . . :moo:

:seeya: Morning Y'all !

I have the following questions and comments based on last night's "news" :

WHERE would the investigation into Holly Bobo's "disappearance" be IF ZA's brother JDA would NOT have "ratted out" ZA to the TBI/LE ?

In other words, were the search warrants/indictment/charges against ZA based on what JDA said to TBI/LE when JDA was arrested and sitting in :jail: for the weapons charges ?

OR ... Was the TBI/LE already looking at ZA for Holly's "disappearance" before JDA "ratted" him out ?

What evidence did the TBI/LE have on ZA before JDA started "singing" ?

:twocents: IF the TBI had ANY sort of evidence of ZA kidnapping and murdering Holly BEFORE ZA's brother started singing, IMO something stinks !

I shudder to even think about it but the case may have remained unsolved for even more years.:(

What I think happened during the entire three years is others may have given ZAs a false alibi or were very uncooperative with police whether their purpose was to protect themselves or out of fear of ZA. By law no one can be forced to be interviewed by LE if they don't want to participate.

I have read many times that the FBI profilers are constantly reassessing cases and trying to find out who fits the profile as the weakest link and who may be the one to give up information over others.

DA seems to have been the weakest link, imo. He doesn't seem to have the long rap sheet like others who have been rumored about and certainly not as in depth as his criminal brother. The others would know the best thing to do is stay quiet since they are hardened criminals and would know the system a lot more than DA would, imo.

So I think the FBI profilers told the TBI if they were ever going to break any of these characters they needed to go talk to Dylan Adams and they did and he spilled his guts. If he saw an alive Holly at Adams' home, I have no doubt they told him in no uncertain terms he could be charged, and they would do just that if he didn't come clean on what he knows.

I believe what happened is Dylan finally spilled the beans and he told them what happened and where to find evidence at the home and property of his brother. And when the evidence found during the SW supported Dylan's statement they shortly thereafter arrested ZA and charged him with Holly's kidnapping and murder.

They knew then they had the right man. They knew it when they found things in the home and on the property where Dylan told them to look, imo. I always felt when they went in they already knew what they were looking for and where.

JMO though

BBM: JMO but I do not believe this will harm the case ...

The "harm" has already been done ... it was a "sloppy investigation" from the get-go ... more info should have been shared with the public because you can't get help and tips from the public if you do not tell the public something more "specific" that you need ...

:moo: . . . :moo: . . . :moo:

That is true but in this case I don't think the public's help would have mattered. IMO, Holly was inside Adams' home being held captive within a matter of minutes from when she had been kidnapped and she was never seen out in the public ever again. imo.

And those that knew she was being held and then murdered in ZAs home where never going to call police anyway.

IMO

What do we know.. Lets see...

I've been going back through news reports and such since lets say, the pearl heist and how things happened to lead to where we are today.

Let's start with Dylan Adams:

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/vie...d-brother-started-this-should-shut-his-mouth-

John Dylan Adams is being held in Obion County on federal charges involving a Sept. 16 indictment that charges the younger Adams knowingly “possessed, received, concealed, stored, bartered, sold and disposed of a stolen firearm” on or about July 13, 2013.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Department arrested John Dylan Adams in Madison County on Sept. 25 and turned him over to the U.S. Marshals Service after an arrest warrant was issued on Sept. 16

http://www.wkrn.com/story/25132232/tbi-files-new-charge-against-zachary-adams

"The TBI takes this sort of thing very seriously," spokesman Josh DeVine said. "Coercion of a witness is not something we take lightly."

DeVine continued, "In a case like this where we have spent countless man hours and countless resources in investigating this case, we are not going to do anything or allow anyone to jeopardize the status of that investigation."

The TBI did not say if John Adams, 25, knew about the threat his brother is accused of trying to send.

He is being held in the Obion County jail on federal weapons charges he pleaded guilty to last December.

John Adams has a lengthy criminal history with arrests for possession of methamphetamine, multiple arrests for theft over $1,000 and public intoxication.

So, Dylan has been in jail for months! We just don't know the sentence. We don't know, when he started "talking" with LE.

The pearl/assault charges against Zach Adams, happened in Feb into the beginning of March. They were already searching his property when he decided to send the threat to his brother.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/25132232/tbi-files-new-charge-against-zachary-adams

He made the alleged statement to the inmate on March 4, the day before he was indicted in the Bobo case.

15 years? If I'm not mistaken, that is the sentence of someone we aren't allow to mention anymore because he is not in the msm or LE has not talked of him..tho if you think about it you will know who I am talking about.

Now Let's get to Grandpa...I do feel for this man, his family has been torn apart..death of his son, and his wife and then his grandson shooting and threatening them all. Isn't any wonder that Dylan may be in the spot he is in, and why it took so long.

Back to Grandpa, why? Why would he say anything? Is he just tired of it all. Or since discovery hasn't even started in this case, because of lack of attorney, or because attorney will not get anything until they are "fully" representing Zach Adams, is this a way to let Zach know what is going on through a news outlet. Last I heard, Zach Adams isn't allowed any contact with anyone.

I think there is more on the witness side then just Dylan, and I fully believe there is forensics in this case.

I just wish we could just get all rolling now. Apologies if this is rather long and I know I haven't said all I want..sometimes all my thought processes don't work together :floorlaugh:

Prayers for Holly's family!

What do we know.. Lets see...

Respectfully snipped & RBBM: Hmmm ... not much more than we knew on April 13, 2011, IMO.

:seeya: And Thank You, Lyric, for putting that list together !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper