Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #5 ***ARRESTS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to play devils advocate, I don't think an addict is going to snitch out their dealer IMO.

Who was the "dealer"? I would very much like to know this... because if ZA was the dealer, then it would explain a lot to me.

I think Dylan is continuing to talk to LE and he is divulging more and more information than he did when they first began interviewing him. He is only charged with one charge of tampering with evidence.

Dylan may have done this purposefully. He may not like being in protective custody of the TBI so he can go back to jail and at least get to be around some other guys. And of course they can drop the charges if he testifies truthfully in the trials. His case I don't imagine will even be done before the main murder trials.

And I think that finally Dylan is coming clean with everything he knows including what he did to help ZA get rid of evidence. They clearly said this information came from Dylan so its obvious that he is continuing to speak with LE.

I think that is why the TBI went back to the residence after talking with Dylan. Dylan told them a lot more things and where other things could be found. Dylan is just a side character in all of this and not one of the main suspects. I imagine out of fear he would have done just about anything his older domineering brother told him to do.

Yes! Imagine they all plead guilty to something and take plea deals and none of it goes before a jury! Would be most convenient.

Imo, the two main defendants will not be offered anything whatsoever.

Now others with lesser roles? Certainly could happen.

But ZA and JA will not be offered plea deals.

IMO

It's a strange thing - the more people they throw in jail, the less confident I am about there really being sufficient evidence to convict someone for murdering Holly...
Okay, you are welcome to disagree, and you might be right - but it's just the feeling I get as things go on, and on, and on...

Plus when they start lying against one another it will be much more difficult for us to tell who is telling the truth.

I think Dylan may have believed his brother about the death threat, so he didn't tell police everything he knew, so they are hauling him back to jail.

For instance, there were rumors that maybe Holly had been disposed of in the water somewhere, like a well or a river where she was washed away. Brother may have used that story, never thinking they would find her body in the ginseng patch. Or they may have some evidence now connecting him to the body - hair or clothing he dumped in the woods. Just speculating.

I don't think any of them are going to get deals anymore now that the body has been found. I think TBI has something connecting all of them to the Holly's death and they are going to throw the book at them.

You're not alone brother. Strangest effing case I've ever seen. I've never seen a case with real evidence played so close to the vest and I simply cannot imagine a criminal conspiracy with so many people. I mean, outside of an organized crime ring, which these guys are not a part of. I hope they've got a case, but I'm really not seeing it.

:twocents:

1st BBM: I have, but I do not want to derail this thread by giving examples of cases that LE has "kept close the vest" ...

2nd BBM: IMO, this is something we do not know for sure ...

This group of perps that have been arrested/charged for kidnapping/murder, accessory after the fact, and the one with an "immunity deal" that is still "up in the air" -- ARE CAREER CRIMINALS, including a history of drug use.

Also, a few of them have been on the "ATF's radar" for quite some time now ... and the link to the MSM article referencing this is posted above.

"Criminal Conspiracy" ? Absolutely, IMO, which does not necessarily mean an "organized crime ring" ... And these perps criminal records speaks for themselves ...

TBI/LE has been investigating this case for over 3 long years now, and obviously they have "something" ... and the most important piece of evidence IMO is that they have found Holly ! Now what I would consider a "conspiracy" is IF LE/TBI had NOT investigated this case to the fullest -- but TBI/LE is doing everything possible to get Justice for Holly !

All JMO and :moo:

Wow. Goes without saying that testimony of someone who is also implicating themselves is a pretty big deal. That is a lot more than saying one saw a video or even saw HB with someone. I obviously also believe the TBI has a lot more information than we are aware of. I don't find it coincidence that DA was arrested shortly after Holly was found. One of the hurdles the prosecution would have had to overcome was establishing that Holly was dead without having a body to prove it. The talk of a video showing Holly with others after her abduction tended to establish that Holly was deceased, but now that they have her remains, that hurdle is removed.

“Tell my brother he is the one who started this (expletive) and if he don't shut his mouth, he will be in the hole beside her,” Zachary R. Adams.

Let’s examine this in light of the discovery of HB’s skull and possible other remains.

When this statement first surfaced, many, including me, immediately thought, “well.” I think so did LE and they dug up wells in their Adams’ property search.

But, one cannot easily put another beside a body already in a well. Maybe on top, but not beside.

So I pulled up a topo map of the County Corner Road area. As I suspected, the land drops fairly sharply from the I-40/County Corner Road area in the northerly direction. And the ginseng guys spoke of the skull being found in a clearing at the base of a ravine. All of a sudden, EUREKA!

“The hole” is a term Zach would use to describe the land area at the base of the ravine. It is surrounded on three sides by steep up-slopes and when down “in it” I bet you do feel like you are in a hole.

If this is plausible, I think HB was put where she was found soon after she was killed. Not dumped in a well and then somehow retrieved and taken elsewhere. ZA and JA knew this area well, and knew that “the hole” would likely be a safe place to dispose.

I am attaching a topo map of the area. I have drawn an arrow where I think “the hole” is.

This is a hole that a brother's body could be placed beside Holly's.

Topo2.jpg

Examining some more the quote that led off my last post,

“Tell my brother he is the one who started this (expletive) and if he don't shut his mouth, he will be in the hole beside her,” Zachary R. Adams.

Was he saying that Dylan is CamoMan? Anyone have Dylan's height and weight?

Let’s examine this in light of the discovery of HB’s skull and possible other remains.

When this statement first surfaced, many, including me, immediately thought, “well.” I think so did LE and they dug up wells in their Adams’ property search.

But, one cannot easily put another beside a body already in a well. Maybe on top, but not beside.

So I pulled up a topo map of the County Corner Road area. As I suspected, the land drops fairly sharply from the I-40/County Corner Road area in the northerly direction. And the ginseng guys spoke of the skull being found in a clearing at the base of a ravine. All of a sudden, EUREKA!

“The hole” is a term Zach would use to describe the land area at the base of the ravine. It is surrounded on three sides by steep up-slopes and when down “in it” I bet you do feel like you are in a hole.

If this is plausible, I think HB was put where she was found soon after she was killed. Not dumped in a well and then somehow retrieved and taken elsewhere. ZA and JA knew this area well, and knew that “the hole” would likely be a safe place to dispose.

I am attaching a topo map of the area. I have drawn an arrow where I think “the hole” is.

This is a hole that a brother's body could be placed beside Holly's.

View attachment 59371

excellent analysis.....

Notice roll of carpet being removed by LE during search of ZA's home on Adams lane yesterday; <39 seconds into video>

TBI: Brother of Zach Adams arrested in connection to Holly Bobo case
http://www.wsmv.com/story/26569627/tbi-brother-of-zach-adams-arrested-in-connection-to-bobo-case

BBM: Wow ... a roll of carpet !

I wonder WHAT they found ? Blood evidence, hair, fibers , dna ?

Thanks, Foxfire, for this update !

Does it seem peculiar to anyone else that the carpet was not removed initially? I would assume investigators would routinely remove carpet in the execution of a top bottom search of a suspect's home.Wouldn't they want to know if there was any incriminating evidence underneath? Especially a murder suspect under arrest in a high profile murder investigation? MOO

Holly's remains discovered, ZA moved to a different jail (and on a Saturday), JDA arrested (for his own safety?) and the Adam's house being investigated now for the 3rd time with articles being removed.
Sounds like LE has some good info from the remains? Sounds like somebody is singing......
We can only hope.

Examining some more the quote that led off my last post,

&#8220;Tell my brother he is the one who started this (expletive) and if he don't shut his mouth, he will be in the hole beside her,&#8221; Zachary R. Adams.

Was he saying that Dylan is CamoMan? Anyone have Dylan's height and weight?

My opinions only, no facts here:

First off, the booking photo was taken WITHOUT a height chart!! Oddly casual.

So, I went to http://www.mcso-tn.org/, expecting that I could find booking sheets, executed warrants, etc. online. You know, public information. I can extract no information from that site and the Records Division link gives a blank template. I have opinions about the size of the younger brother, but prefer to wait until I can find more official sources than my opinions.

One thing to watch for here is the bond. Right now, no bond is set. After appearance in court before a judge (Monday, Sept. 22?), I would expect a modest bond (maybe $50,000) for the charge (simple evidence tampering). If the judge sets a gigantic bond, something is afoot.

Ironically, the Holly Bobo case was much simpler, before it was 'solved'.

Sleuth On!

Holly's remains discovered, ZA moved to a different jail (and on a Saturday), JDA arrested (for his own safety?) and the Adam's house being investigated now for the 3rd time with articles being removed.
Sounds like LE has some good info from the remains? Sounds like somebody is singing......
We can only hope.

My opinions only, no facts here:

The "singing sound" might only be the wind whistling across an empty landscape.

When the authorites can inform one of these suspects or POI's that they have damning DNA or fingerprint evidence, that suspect will fold like an accordion. I don't think that they have this level of evidence quite yet.

Remember that the main suspect (and all of the other suspects/POI's) were not the only people who could have been on the main suspect's property. His grandfather lived there too (separate houses). All of this had to happen without the main suspect's grandfather noticing a thing (in fact, the grandfather believes his grandson is innocent). As near as I can tell, the main suspect's grandfather is an honest man who in the past, even called the police to report his grandson's misbehavior. The grandfather could be an important witness in court. What if the grandfather reports that nobody came to the property on the day of Holly's abduction and/or the main suspect never left?

IF the main suspect's grandfather was on the property on the day of the abduction, he is the most important witness to both the prosecution and the defense. He has credibility because he reported his grandson to police in the past for activities much less serious than kidnapping or capital murder.

Sleuth On!

Investigators search house of suspect in Holly Bobo case for 3rd time

Investigators would not say what they were looking for this time around, but family members say authorities took shell casings and a piece of the mattress in the master bedroom and tore up a large part of the wood floor. They say the home is now unlivable.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/26581181/investigators-search-house-of-suspect-in-holly-bobo-case

So it may have been the mattress they cut away that was rolled up instead of carpet. Sounds like the home has hardwood floors instead of carpet.

:twocents:

1st BBM: I have, but I do not want to derail this thread by giving examples of cases that LE has "kept close the vest" ...

2nd BBM: IMO, this is something we do not know for sure ...

This group of perps that have been arrested/charged for kidnapping/murder, accessory after the fact, and the one with an "immunity deal" that is still "up in the air" -- ARE CAREER CRIMINALS, including a history of drug use.

Also, a few of them have been on the "ATF's radar" for quite some time now ... and the link to the MSM article referencing this is posted above.

"Criminal Conspiracy" ? Absolutely, IMO, which does not necessarily mean an "organized crime ring" ... And these perps criminal records speaks for themselves ...

TBI/LE has been investigating this case for over 3 long years now, and obviously they have "something" ... and the most important piece of evidence IMO is that they have found Holly ! Now what I would consider a "conspiracy" is IF LE/TBI had NOT investigated this case to the fullest -- but TBI/LE is doing everything possible to get Justice for Holly !

All JMO and :moo:

I totally agree. They weren't in organized crime but they were a local group living in that community that was up to their eyeballs in everything illegal from selling and using meth, selling illegal firearms, and stealing fresh water pearls. Also there have been information that this gang was in the Aryan Nation as well.

Often we read about cases where career criminals like this elevate to violent crimes. Most who do kidnap and murder people do have a criminal past. Some don't of course but most do. IMO.

I read on the 'other site' that someone was brought to the site yesterday during the search. Of course we all have to take that with a grain of salt. It may just be gossip since it was obvious that the media was able to see what was going on outside of Adams home while the TBI was there. I think they would have reported if a inmate had been brought to the scene unless the TBI asked them not to reveal it. And the police has asked the media not to report certain things in past cases and the media agreed not to reveal things they knew.

If it is true I think it is Dylan. He is much safer back in jail than out. I think the TBI knows Dylan has all the answers they need. He use to live there with his brother. And of course if he doesn't cooperate they can and probably will tell him they will charge him as an accessory or co-conspirator instead of just one charge of tampering with evidence.

IMO

This part of the article made me think of something that has already been said 'over there' about Holly being shot in the head.

'Investigators would not say what they were looking for this time around, but family members say authorities took shell casings and a piece of the mattress in the master bedroom and tore up a large part of the wood floor. They say the home is now unlivable.'

Why would they take shell casings or bullet casings in this particular SW? Now I wonder if Holly's skull or other skeletal remains found showed evidence of a bullet hole. It seems they were taken to see if they were the same caliber of a bullet wound they may have found on her remains.

JMO though

This part of the article made me think of something that has already been said 'over there' about Holly being shot in the head.

'Investigators would not say what they were looking for this time around, but family members say authorities took shell casings and a piece of the mattress in the master bedroom and tore up a large part of the wood floor. They say the home is now unlivable.'

Why would they take shell casings or bullet casings in this particular SW? Now I wonder if Holly's skull or other skeletal remains found showed evidence of a bullet hole. It seems they were taken to see if they were the same caliber of a bullet wound they may have found on her remains.

JMO though
The timing of events would co-incide with your theory. It's my belief that they have much more evidence of what took place than we are aware.

Or at least that's what I'm hoping really really bad...........

~TCO~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member