Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #5 ***ARRESTS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From News Channel 5:

Officials from the TBI said they found evidence that 26-year-old John Dylan Adams disposed of evidence on April 13, 2011, the day Bobo went missing.

TBI agents arrested John Adams Wednesday evening without incident. He was booked into the Madison County Jail and held without bond.

http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/new...f-Suspect-In-Holly-Bobo-Murder-275645241.html

If that is the case, then he knew what was going on from the very start. And, probably involved a lot more than just being shown a video of Holly.

The reason I feel that Holly said "No, why?!" was that the kidnapper was telling her that she had to go with him. IMO in these situations one of the questions you revert to is "why?"

Did everyone see this? It seems that Dylan snitched on himself....

snipped:
An arrest affidavit filed in the Decatur County Courthouse details the reason for the arrest.

"On September 17, 2014, this agent heard Dylan Adams tell other agent with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation that on April 13, 2011, Dylan Adams disposed of item(s) he knew possessed evidentiary value relating to Holly Bobo," the report said. "This offense did occur in Decatur County."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...bo/2014/09/18/adams-brother-charged/15838947/

why would he do that? Maybe he feels safer in jail than outside at this point in time? I have no idea, but it sure is strange.

Yeah...the way Dylan's involvement was described in MSM seemed like poor Dylan walked into the house and found his brother and JA with Holly in a room, iirc. Something like that.

So this would be the first items the searchers found that Dylan distributed throughout the area April 13, 2011.

Wait... Dylan is the one who told the TBI that he saw Holly alive in the presence of ZA and JA right? Wouldn't that make him a sort of key witness? Why would they charge a key witness with tampering with evidence? How do they know he won't change his testimony at trial?

Strange, but the more of this type of action I see, the more I realize that LE must know alot about what happened. With this arrest I'm having serious doubts about people who think that the TBI jumped the gun. I can't really believe that the TBI behind the scenes are just fumbling everything up. They must be putting together a pretty clear picture of what actually happened to Holly.

I wonder if the charges against Dylan have anything to do with the bucket and whatever else may have been found with Holly's remains. Fingerprints on the bucket maybe?

BBM: This was the first thing I thought of when I read that Dylan was "arrested" yesterday evening ... Dylan was in jail on federal charges.

BUT "my interpretation" from one of the articles posted above is that Dylan was OUT of jail when he arrested on these charges in Holly's case ...

So when did DA get out of jail on the federal charges ?

OR -- did I read it wrong ?

:twocents:

This is an odd decision imo, because it appeared that Dylan had provided them the best witness testimony they had and has been willing to testify. Then yesterday, he is talking to them again, and they lock him up him for what he tells them.

Apparently he told them yesterday that on the day Holly was abducted, he threw away ____ , and they have arrested him for telling them that.

Is this sending a message not to talk to LE, because if you offer info, they'll do whatever they can to find something else to charge you with? This is relatively ticky-tacky behavior imo, in the way they treat people who provide info, because he was already working with them. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

WOW ...

This update just on WSMV:

The TBI is back at the Adams' family home and has a vehicle parked in the driveway along with several other unmarked cars. There is no word on what they're searching for.

Cindy Adams, mother of Dylan and Zachary Adams, spoke about the latest developments:

"To my knowledge, my son was released from jail on all criminal charges on Aug. 13 and was in protective custody of the TBI as a state witness. We have not been contacted by the authorities. ..."

More at Link:

http://www.wsmv.com/story/26569627/tbi-brother-of-zach-adams-arrested-in-connection-to-bobo-case

Wondering if indictable forensics evidence; prints or touch dna, was located in or on the plastic bucket found with HB's remains on County Corner road?
Also, if this recent activity has anything to do with ZA's recent correction facility transfer?

I read Dylan was released in August and had been in protective custody until todays arrest. Not out on the streets since mid August per his mom.

"To my knowledge, my son was released from jail on all criminal charges on Aug. 13 and was in protective custody of the TBI as a state witness. We have not been contacted by the authorities.

"The family was not aware of what led to the arrest of my son.

"We are confused and perplexed about any additional charges that have been brought upon Dylan, and we have major concerns with this investigation."

http://www.wfsb.com/story/26569627/tbi-brother-of-zach-adams-arrested-in-connection-to-bobo-case

Wondering if indictable forensics evidence; prints or touch dna, was located in or on the plastic bucket found with HB's remains on County Corner road?

If it was, it had nothing to do with the arrest of Dylan unless you believe Holly was killed and placed at that site on the day she was abducted (I do not). Whatever he tossed away, was something he (allegedly) said he discarded on the same day that Holly was abducted.

WOW ...

This update just on WSMV:

The TBI is back at the Adams' family home and has a vehicle parked in the driveway along with several other unmarked cars. There is no word on what they're searching for.

Cindy Adams, mother of Dylan and Zachary Adams, spoke about the latest developments:

"To my knowledge, my son was released from jail on all criminal charges on Aug. 13 and was in protective custody of the TBI as a state witness. We have not been contacted by the authorities. ..."

More at Link:

http://www.wsmv.com/story/26569627/tbi-brother-of-zach-adams-arrested-in-connection-to-bobo-case

Their mother is clueless :facepalm:

She should really stop talking to the press.

Also, if this recent activity has anything to do with ZA's recent correction facility transfer?

If it was, it had nothing to do with the arrest of Dylan unless you believe Holly was killed and placed at that site on the day she was abducted (I do not). Whatever he tossed away, was something he (allegedly) said he discarded on the same day that Holly was abducted.

<BBM for focus>

My point is only meant as speculation that maybe ZA's prints or dna was found on the bucket directly linking him to HB's abduction murder. The locating of HB's remains, and then the transferring of ZA to the Williamson County, TN correctional facility a few days later, and now a new search of ZA's home just seems a little too coincidental, imo..

There is nothing to suggest that she had any connection with the accused, which means that if it is them it is stranger abduction. There is zero evidence that any of them were obsessed with her, were stalking her or even knew her,

Crimes involving physical assault like this rarely involve complete strangers, there is usually a connection of some sort.

You are aware that Holly is related to JA ??

I also think another cousin of Hollys was pretty good friends & hung in the same circles as the accused

*I'm also going with Shayne as 'camo-man'

* Does anyone have any idea what happened to MA ?

:wink: I'm very surprised his name hasn't re-surfaced in light of Hollys discovery ?

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 2h

Zach Adams' brother Dylan Adams arrested in Bobo case #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 1h

Zach Adams' brother told tbi agent he tampered with evidence on the day Holly disappeared http://goo.gl/Gq7lom

https://twitter.com/chrisconte

Chris Conte @chrisconte · 2h

#BREAKING #HollyBobo news. Zach Adams brother John Dylan Adams just charged with destroying evidence back in 2011

There have been tips and searches with little or no information by MSN or LE. I will list just two that always made me wonder if indeed there was someone generating tips or leads to planted articles of evidence.MOO

On Easter 2011 a tip was called in that generated a search which produced something significant. There is no MSN link that identifies what the item(s) were.

2nd of particular interest to me was an article published on website WMCTC;unfortunately the link no longer works.

Sheriff: evidence found in Holly Bobo disappearance

Reinforcements have been called in to search for Holly Bobo. Investigators on horseback spent the weekend looking for the missing Mid-South nursing student.

The search happened over a three day period over the weekend with help from a sheriff in Alabama. His mounted unit was part of what neighbors said was a very large search.

The renewed search for Bobo, who's been missing since April, happened over the weekend in Decatur County, not too far from Holly Bobo's home in Darden.

People who work at Dottie's Convenience store say there were at least 100 people searching and many of them were on horseback.

"We was asking if they were here searching and they said they couldn't disclose that information and stuff and they wouldn't really tell us much," said Kayla Hatley, a clerk at the store.

However, Hatley said one person finally did confirm that the search was for Holly Bobo.

"One mounted unit came from DeKalb County, AL, and the sheriff wrote a news release saying that they discovered "significant articles of evidence."

The sheriff wouldn't say what those items were and neither would the TBI.

<snipped>
Link no longer works
http://www.wmctv.com/story/17031447/she ... appearance

:sigh: Maybe we are getting closer to answers. MOO

You are aware that Holly is related to JA ??

I also think another cousin of Hollys was pretty good friends & hung in the same circles as the accused

*I'm also going with Shayne as 'camo-man'

* Does anyone have any idea what happened to MA ?

:wink: I'm very surprised his name hasn't re-surfaced in light of Hollys discovery ?

BBM

No! Didn't know that. How?

As far as the 'Pearcys' connections,

there 'was' another brother - Michael .....

Another local girl who went 'missing'
Kristie Baugus Moon.......

Kristie's mom & Zach's mom are sisters .......

*For what it's worth Mrs. JA has conformed who knows/knew who over on 'the-site-that-shall-not-be-named'

When you think about it now, you have two sets of brothers and JA who is a 2nd cousin of Holly's, then SA who is a 1st cousin of JA's. And...there's probably more. gar

Dueling Banjo's come to mind.

Maybe LE went to Dylan about what was in the bucket and started questioning him like he was also involved in the murder and kidnapping. I sure as heck would rather be arrested for tampering with evidence than first degree murder and especially aggravated kidnapping.
If he told them he disposed of the significant article of evidence that they found on Easter 2011, that the sheriff and TBI wouldn't say what it was, they would know he was telling the truth.
LE has their reasons for holding things back.

:seeya: Hi Foxfire !

I was wondering the same thing about ZA's recent transfer ... I even went back and checked where ZA was, and which facility he was transferred to.

:waitasec: You need a map of Tennessee to keep track of who is in which jail ... lol !

And jumping off your post here :

- Finally, Holly's remains are finally found ...

- Then one week later, ZA is transferred to another facility ...

- And then a few days later, ZA's brother DA is arrested for tampering/destroying evidence ...

Coincidence ?

I just do not think so !

:moo:

See Links below as to what media reported:

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 1h

Zach Adams' brother told tbi agent he tampered with evidence on the day Holly disappeared http://goo.gl/Gq7lom

Chris Conte @chrisconte · 2h

#BREAKING #HollyBobo news. Zach Adams brother John Dylan Adams just charged with destroying evidence back in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip