Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #5 ***ARRESTS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for one second they came there for anyone else but Holly. They easily could have contained her and forced her to go into the home with them. They certainly wouldn't take her word for anything. We know they had a weapon of some sort... since her blood was shed in the carport iirc. Nothing was preventing them from entering the house if they were looking for someone else. They weren't. They had who they came for and that is why they took her and left.

Imo, they weren't looking for anyone else. They waited until her parents left for work. If they weren't looking for Holly they could have just waited in the woods until she drove off to school too. But, they didn't. As soon as Holly came out they had who they wanted and that is why she was led off into the woods never to be seen alive again.

This wasn't random on that, I agree. She was targeted because she was a very beautiful young woman and the kidnapper knew the only way he could have his way with her... is if he gave her no choice and that is exactly what he did. Then, imo, he took her to his home and let all of his buddies have their way with her too. These pack of meth thugs are worse than rabid dogs because poor rabid dogs cant help being rabid.

When the witnesses testify who were there when Holly was being tortured and brutalized they are going to tell she was brought there and was repeatedly beaten, tortured, and raped while she was clinging to life, IMO.

That is WHY she was taken. Adams was use to settling for unattractive women... who were just like him... who also used meth... and also had criminal dealings with the law just like he did. Holly was unobtainable to him and he knew it. She didn't associate with meth heads like him.

So he took what he knew he couldn't have any other way. And to be the big leader of the pack he passed his helpless kidnapped victim around to the other savages that were there.

If you have read the articles that has been linked here about the other brutal murder case of two men in TN which was done by deranged meth heads... you would know when meth heads resort to murder.... they like nothing better than to torment and torture their victims for days on end before they finally get around to murdering them.

It is the same motive it is in every case when a very attractive woman is kidnapped and later found murdered. Its all about libido and sex... fueled by meth and thinking they could do whatever they wanted to do...just like Adams who always thought he was above the law.

The only difference in this case is there was more than one sexual predator that preyed upon Holly.

IMO

There was nothing particularly special about Holly, and the accused supposedly didn't know her. So why would they go specifically after her? And not just one, but a whole bunch of them. This is not a lone nut case, this is apparently an entire group of people in an enterprise, if popular opinion is anything to go by.

This type of scenario you presented does not happen. Either you have a lone wolf who is definitely not going to be spreading word of his actions around to half the town, or you have a group of people targeting her for a specific reason. But they didn't know her and she had not contact with them. So, if they were not targeting her, and she just got in the way, who were they targeting and why were they there?

Predators of the sort you describe do their thing in secret. There would not be a long line of informants ready to turn them in because no one else would know about it.

What you are apparently forgetting is that news of her disappearance quickly spread. These people who supposedly saw her with ZA would have known about it, and we are supposed to believe that they all kept quite about it after all these years even though it was such a high profile case, and even though most of them were criminals themselves who would cut a deal a the drop of a hat if given a fraction of a chance. If ZA really did this at random there is no way he would have let all these other people know about it.

One would think that if a person took her for sexual purposes, they would keep quite about it and get rid of her ASAP when the story hit the headlines. But you would have us believe that not only did this guy take her for that purpose, he kept her for an extended period of time, allowed who knows how many other people to see her with him, and to top it all bragged about it to all and sundry. Unless this guy is completely crazy and delusional, as well as all his friends and the people around him, that is not going to happen like that. If your theory is correct, and they were an out of control bunch of addicts looking for thrills, then why was Holly the only one? If a group of people were behaving as you said, they wouldn't stop at just one, there would be a long string of other dead girls - but there are none!

IMO your theory is not credible.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - there is a reason why all this happened, and I doubt that reason has anything to do with Holly herself. She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

My opinions only, no facts here:

I infer from various sites, that in Decatur County and the enclosing 24th Judicial District, the 2014 election "season" began at least by MID-FEBRUARY (political campaign efforts) and ran through AUGUST 7 (election).

It will be interesting to see what the new Sheriff (Decatur County) and District Attorney (24th Judicial District) do differently from their predecessors. So far, I like the new DA and sheriff, but I will feel better if a few charges are dropped and the Holly Bobo case is simplified and streamlined.

Sleuth On!

My opinions only, no facts here:

And I will be reaaaallllly happy and feel even better when the newly-elected authorities begin to think more about the reported 5 foot 10" POI who abducted Holly Bobo!

There was nothing particularly special about Holly, and the accused supposedly didn't know her. So why would they go specifically after her? And not just one, but a whole bunch of them. This is not a lone nut case, this is apparently an entire group of people in an enterprise, if popular opinion is anything to go by.

This type of scenario you presented does not happen. Either you have a lone wolf who is definitely not going to be spreading word of his actions around to half the town, or you have a group of people targeting her for a specific reason. But they didn't know her and she had not contact with them. So, if they were not targeting her, and she just got in the way, who were they targeting and why were they there?

Predators of the sort you describe do their thing in secret. There would not be a long line of informants ready to turn them in because no one else would know about it.

What you are apparently forgetting is that news of her disappearance quickly spread. These people who supposedly saw her with ZA would have known about it, and we are supposed to believe that they all kept quite about it after all these years even though it was such a high profile case, and even though most of them were criminals themselves who would cut a deal a the drop of a hat if given a fraction of a chance. If ZA really did this at random there is no way he would have let all these other people know about it.

One would think that if a person took her for sexual purposes, they would keep quite about it and get rid of her ASAP when the story hit the headlines. But you would have us believe that not only did this guy take her for that purpose, he kept her for an extended period of time, allowed who knows how many other people to see her with him, and to top it all bragged about it to all and sundry. Unless this guy is completely crazy and delusional, as well as all his friends and the people around him, that is not going to happen like that. If your theory is correct, and they were an out of control bunch of addicts looking for thrills, then why was Holly the only one? If a group of people were behaving as you said, they wouldn't stop at just one, there would be a long string of other dead girls - but there are none!

IMO your theory is not credible.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - there is a reason why all this happened, and I doubt that reason has anything to do with Holly herself. She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I am not forgetting anything.

Imo, your theory isn't credible. If they were originally going after this 'mysterious unknown person' there was nothing preventing them for taking that person. They would have let Holly leave for school just like they waited until Holly's parents had left for work before they kidnapped Holly.

I don't agree with your opinion that Holly wasn't special. It is obvious to me and just about everyone else that she was exceptionally beautiful. Probably known as one of the prettiest young woman in town.

And predators often pick very attractive victims to prey upon.

And just because Adams didn't know Holly on a one on one basis doesn't ever mean he didn't know who she was when he had seen her out in the community.

She wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was at home on her own property when the kidnapper came to her home to kidnap her.

I don't think there is enough evidence available to us to really say either way.

:twocents:

As to whether or not there is enough evidence available:

TBI/LE has shared virtually NOTHING with the public as to what evidence has been found ...

TBI/LE have kept a tight lid on many of the details regarding Holly's case ...

And honestly, I was a bit surprised when they called that 10:00 pm Presser to confirm that the remains found by the Gensing hunters was Holly's because they have kept so many things quiet ! But I'm glad they did confirm it was Holly !

JMO but I do not think they will be sharing much with the public until trial, which who knows when that will be ...

:moo:

After doing some sleuthing around the Pearcy brothers, I am thinking that Jeff is lying when he says he did not know Zach and the gang. He is FB friends with many of the relatives.
Besides this, the proof is in the fact that Mark has been linked to the A-train individuals previously. Something is amiss. Not sure what it is.

Oh yes, and I can't believe that Shayne Austin is still walking out among free men. It's quite possible he was Holly's abductor. He matches the height description better than does Zach. He was also the man that was watching Holly and her friend at the Coon Hunt Event before Holly's disappearance. Holly's friend gave a description to LE's sketch artist and its a dead-on match. This was not a happenstance abduction. There had to be more than Holly's good looks to get all of these criminals on the bandwagon against her.
Trying to sort out the "whys" now....

Oh yes, and I can't believe that Shayne Austin is still walking out among free men. It's quite possible he was Holly's abductor. He matches the height description better than does Zach. He was also the man that was watching Holly and her friend at the Coon Hunt Event before Holly's disappearance. Holly's friend gave a description to LE's sketch artist and its a dead-on match. This was not a happenstance abduction. There had to be more than Holly's good looks to get all of these criminals on the bandwagon against her.

Regarding respectfully BBM -
A conspiracy of evil.... IMO because Holly was all these evil low-life evil doers weren't, sadly she stood out to them.

After doing some sleuthing around the Pearcy brothers, I am thinking that Jeff is lying when he says he did not know Zach and the gang. He is FB friends with many of the relatives.
Besides this, the proof is in the fact that Mark has been linked to the A-train individuals previously. Something is amiss. Not sure what it is.

BBM:

From WSMV:

The I-Team takes a closer look at the suspects in the Holly Bobo case

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 8:43 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 30, 2014 8:51 PM CDT

You've heard about these three men: Zach Adams, Jason Autry and Mark Pearcy.

The ATF says Adams, Autry and Pearcy were already on the feds' radar for their connection to the underground gun trade and the Aryan Nations, an organized group that does much of its business from inside prisons.

"They're all convicted felons, they've all been to jail, many of them have been to prison, certainly it's based, has roots in the prison system, it wouldn't be hard for me to imagine that's where they at least learned about it and were first inundated in that kind of activity," Fulton said.

More at the link below:

http://www.wsmv.com/story/26156919/...r-look-at-the-suspects-in-the-holly-bobo-case

BBM:

From WSMV:

The I-Team takes a closer look at the suspects in the Holly Bobo case

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 8:43 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 30, 2014 8:51 PM CDT

You've heard about these three men: Zach Adams, Jason Autry and Mark Pearcy.

The ATF says Adams, Autry and Pearcy were already on the feds' radar for their connection to the underground gun trade and the Aryan Nations, an organized group that does much of its business from inside prisons.

"They're all convicted felons, they've all been to jail, many of them have been to prison, certainly it's based, has roots in the prison system, it wouldn't be hard for me to imagine that's where they at least learned about it and were first inundated in that kind of activity," Fulton said.

More at the link below:

http://www.wsmv.com/story/26156919/...r-look-at-the-suspects-in-the-holly-bobo-case

Thank you dog.gone......How could Jeff say he doesn't know Zach Adams? That is totally unbelievable. The more I am learning about these guys, the more sick I get.

Thank you dog.gone......How could Jeff say he doesn't know Zach Adams? That is totally unbelievable. The more I am learning about these guys, the more sick I get.

:seeya: You're welcome !

IMO, yes, JP does know ZA ... NOW, maybe he did not "hang around" with ZA and JA like his brother MP did ... but no doubt he knows them ...

:moo:

FWIW the two Pearcy's are not the same. I've yet to see any reason to believe JP associated with the A-guys, or that he and his step?/half?-brother ran in the same circles.

FWIW the two Pearcy's are not the same. I've yet to see any reason to believe JP associated with the A-guys, or that he and his step?/half?-brother ran in the same circles.

I don't know that they "ran" in the same circle but Jeff is lying when he says he doesn't know the train....

I don't know that they "ran" in the same circle but Jeff is lying when he says he doesn't know the train....

You are asserting that he is friends with them? He's never denied he knew who those people are.

I have always believed this story is complex and that this was more than a sexually motivated crime. These guys are too tied up in a whole host of bad things for this to be that simple.

In addition, I think Holly probably thought to herself that she could eventually break free and get away from her abductor. She was probably in shock and trying to rationalize to herself that she would cooperate until an opportunity to get away safely presented itself. Poor Holly....

This may have been discussed previously, but pretty young blonde girls are exactly the type you're looking for if you are interested in getting into human trafficking... That would buy a lot of meth. Maybe that was their intent and they just couldn't contain themselves

I don't believe that there was a sexual motive in there either. She may have been sexually assaulted, but I dont' think that was the entire thing. For one thing, the angry conversation they had in the garage doesn't fit with a sexual abduction. Also, a whole group of men abducting a woman for sexual purposes? I'm not seeing it.

However, I'm not entirely sure that she wasn't who they intended to abduct. I've floated the idea before that she was a pawn in something bigger. They may have abducted her as a threat to someone else. If she wasn't a pawn, she may have seen something she wasn't supposed to or knew something she wasn't supposed to or maybe she spoke out about the wrong person. I think there was a bigger reason that she was abducted.

One thought I had: we know Holly's ex, Blake Barnett, was arrested for drugs (some sort of mushroom growing operation, apparently) and kidnapping (I'm not sure who he kidnapped). I'm not sure how thoroughly he himself has been investigated, but certainly if they had a substantial relationship in the past, she would be a decent target if someone was after him.

I agree that Shayne Austin was probably the one who abducted Holly instead of Zach and it makes me sick that he is not in jail with the others. Now that they found at least part of her body, isn't that proof that he was lying about the location of her remains? If so, his plea deal should be null and void! IMO

Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post

I agree that Shayne Austin was probably the one who abducted Holly instead of Zach and it makes me sick that he is not in jail with the others. Now that they found at least part of her body, isn't that proof that he was lying about the location of her remains? If so, his plea deal should be null and void! IMO

Zachary Adams' own Facebook page 04/13/2011--... His words: "You never was you stupid wh....".
http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/news/newschannel-5-investigates/248922761.html

RE: Now that they found at least part of her body, isn't that proof that he was lying about the location of her remains?

Shefner, and nrbc, due to the 5/2 gallon plastic bucket and other indicators of the remains being relocated. Imo, SA didn't mislead investigators about HB's remains original burial location. Likely, due to paranoia of loose lips by SA or possibly others. Imo, at some point ZA and or JA made the decision to remove the remains from their original location to the County Corner Road location..

What does Methamphetamine do to a user?
http://www.jcsd.org/meth symptoms.htm
Methamphetamine's frequent effects are irritability, aggressive behavior, anxiety, excitement, auditory hallucinations, and paranoia...
Abusers tend to be violent. Mood changes are common, and the abuser can rapidly change from friendly to hostile. The paranoia produced by methamphetamine use results in suspiciousness, hyperactive behavior, and dramatic mood swings.

"Long-term meth use can lead to psychosis that mimics paranoid schizophrenia"
Dr. Richard Wise of Pathways Treatment Center

Methamphetamine appeals to drug abusers because it increases the body's metabolism and produces euphoria, increases alertness, and gives the abuser a sense of increased energy. High doses or chronic use of methamphetamine, however, increases nervousness, irritability, and paranoia. The extreme paranoia that methamphetamine abusers can experience is often associated with a distorted tendency toward violence..
<BBM & sniped -read more>

I don't believe that there was a sexual motive in there either. She may have been sexually assaulted, but I dont' think that was the entire thing. For one thing, the angry conversation they had in the garage doesn't fit with a sexual abduction. Also, a whole group of men abducting a woman for sexual purposes? I'm not seeing it.

However, I'm not entirely sure that she wasn't who they intended to abduct. I've floated the idea before that she was a pawn in something bigger. They may have abducted her as a threat to someone else. If she wasn't a pawn, she may have seen something she wasn't supposed to or knew something she wasn't supposed to or maybe she spoke out about the wrong person. I think there was a bigger reason that she was abducted.

One thought I had: we know Holly's ex, Blake Barnett, was arrested for drugs (some sort of mushroom growing operation, apparently) and kidnapping (I'm not sure who he kidnapped). I'm not sure how thoroughly he himself has been investigated, but certainly if they had a substantial relationship in the past, she would be a decent target if someone was after him.

Your last paragraph I find very interesting.....hmmmm.....???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip