HOLLY BOBO on Nashville's Channel Four 4-29-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the TV 4 Holly Bobo - Hunted video, they said a profile of the abductor had been prepared of the unsub.. Be nice if they would release it...

In the TV 4 Holly Bobo - Hunted video, they said a profile of the abductor had been prepared of the unsub.. Be nice if they would release it...

Would be nice if LE released anything. That's just a reminder that all this info is coming from essentially private citizens as far as I know. We still haven't heard from LE to the best of my knowledge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

WSMV-TV Channel 4, Nashville
Tonight at 6pm on Channel 4 News: We've gotten word of the single-biggest clue yet in the search for Holly Bobo. Please share, and we thank you for your continued support and interest in this important project.

This must be a real ratings winner for WSMV.

Anyway, hope it's something, for Holly's sake.

Well, one of the new things - and there were precious few of them - was that they cleared Drew, possibly at the insistence of an attorney as his name was mentioned seven times in the first episode.

This PI group does not have the authority to "clear" anyone. They were hired by the Bobo's, (albeit pro-bono via a "dream" of SW??...that alone speaks volumes), and as far as I can see, they provided nothing "new" what-so-ever. If anything, this story only gives rise to more questions.
IMO, this whole thing was nothing more than a PR spin campaign designed to deflect from the public suspicion directed at CB. The "new" timeline doesn't add up and most of this story of "events" appears to be yet another evolving tale of hogwash.
What I'd like to know is WHO is advising these people? Because it certainly doesn't appear that anyone is giving them credible advice!
The only positive I can get out of any of this is the that the TV "special" has brought new attention to the case. I only wish a competent investigator or a seasoned investigative reporter would take the time to ask the right questions and report the FACTS. Poor Holly. She deserves so much better.

All petition links have to be approved by management before posting. You can submit your request here: wbsleuth@xmission.com

Be sure to include the case in the subject line of your email and a link where it can be reviewed. :tyou:

This PI group does not have the authority to "clear" anyone.
snip

Perhaps I should have made the pronoun reference more clear but I would think that if one read the context of the post one would know to what I was referring.

Still no one officially cleared by TBI, true.

This must be a real ratings winner for WSMV.

Anyway, hope it's something, for Holly's sake.

Exactly! I don't really follow too many cases so those of you that do may be able to answer my question. The way WSMV is slowly releasing information in little teasing portions, is this unusual? It seems to me, if there is important information for the public that could help solve an abduction and possible murder, it would be released immediately. I know LE doesn't want to release everything they have for many reasons, but if WSMV can share it at 6pm tonight, why didn't they share the information at the same time with everything else?

Exactly! I don't really follow too many cases so those of you that do may be able to answer my question. The way WSMV is slowly releasing information in little teasing portions, is this unusual? It seems to me, if there is important information for the public that could help solve an abduction and possible murder, it would be released immediately. I know LE doesn't want to release everything they have for many reasons, but if WSMV can share it at 6pm tonight, why didn't they share the information at the same time with everything else?

Plumeria5, this is just my opinion, but WSMV TV 4 Nashville has divided the report into segments for various reasons. The primary motive would be to increase viewership by taking advantage of increased promotion by social media; facebook, twitter, etc., and crime forum discussions such as websleuths, scared monkeys, and BOC, etc...

The Holly Bobo abduction was very high profile from 04/13/2011, attracting national as well as local MSM, NG, and JVM, etc., for weeks/months, until the silence by investigators gave them little to report..

Imo, the WSMV TV 4 'Hunted' - Holly Bobo was a carefully planned & orchestrated production to reignite the flame of awareness in the Holly Bobo investigation.. Just wished their investigative theories and conclusions were as well thought out...

Light The Fire Again..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIydUt07wWw

I just missed it. What was the clue?

Phone pinged at 9:58am at 5 Forks Rd in the area where a police car was parked and they think he could have been caught on the dash cam.

Has anyone made a map on google that shows the route of the cell phone pings, along with all the info and evidence known?

Has anyone made a map on google that shows the route of the cell phone pings, along with all the info and evidence known?

I just made one for the route up to the cemetery and the Interstate. They showed a quick glance of the map on the video. I think if he would pause it we might be able to figure it out. I think the road block was at the intersection of Swan Johnson and 5 Forks. I want to find property records to see who if anyone lives in a house nearby.

Also, it would be good to see a timeline along with the map of the cell phone route. In the news video it shows that cell route going back close to the house. Did it shut off there or continue to ping? When did it shut off? Where is the cemetery on this route that the cell phone pinged for 15 minutes? A timeline along the route would be very valuable.

I am not from that area. So I have no idea where these things are. Can only go by maps.

Phone pinged at 9:58am at 5 Forks Rd in the area where a police car was parked and they think he could have been caught on the dash cam.

Ok but is LE just learning of this ping? Somehow I doubt it. So wouldn't they have checked their dash cam?

That is what I don't get, is this new info being presented as though it was new to LE as well as to the PI and to us? I doubt very much it is. It seems misleading, IMO.

LE should get out to the public the route along with a timeline. It has been 2 years and obviously they are not making progress with what they are doing. Get this info to the public so people know more and can try to help. Maybe someone saw something.

Those of you from that area......from the map you saw on the video of the cell route, how long would it take to drive that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knotty70