HOLLY BOBO on Nashville's Channel Four 4-29-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly's phone pinged for 2 hours after her abduction, right? I don't know much about phones, cell towers, etc. but couldn't LE have just followed the pings during those 2 hours? Was there no gps on her phone? Or, do you have to have a warrant or court order to get records? Had they had that info they could have caught him fairly easily.

I wonder if they can cross reference Hollys cell pings with other phones in the area? They could also cross reference it with Onstar......a lot of newer GM vehicles have it and even if you don't subscribe, they can still tell where your vehicle is. The Onstar is probably a long shot but is a possibility.

When looking at the satellite pic of the cemetery, it looks like there is a house right there. Are police sure that the vehicle stopped at the cemetery and not the house?

When looking at the satellite pic of the cemetery, it looks like there is a house right there. Are police sure that the vehicle stopped at the cemetery and not the house?

We can do Decatur County property searches but need an address. Anyone find a map that shows street numbers for Prospect Hill Road?

It looks like it might be a church based on some other info found online. It seems to be New Prospect Missionary Baptist Church. Not sure of this though. There are other buildings not far from the cemetery though.

I am really confused about whether any of this info is actually new and if not, how it is going to help solve the case, assuming LE has done their jobs.

Looking at sex offenders in the area, there is one less than 1/2 a mile on from the Bobo's house according to google when I put in his address from TBI website. The offender lives on Swan Johnson Rd just south of where the last ping was detected.

It does look like there is a trailer behind the cemetery, just on the other side of the woods. I wonder if these people have been interviewed.

Any pictures of it? Yes, it is eerie. Something happened there. It would have been around 8:30 on a Wednesday morning. Guess they assumed no one would be around the church at that time in the morning?

I don't know ton about this case. I followed it from a far while keeping up with the Mickey Shunick case. Now my attention has turned to this. That 15 minutes near the cemetery is key. I really believe that something happened there. What, I don't know but it is key. Surely law enforcement has cross referenced cell records based on that location.

What church did Holly attend?

good to see you, K.jill!

Volunteers and church members will meet at the Corinth Baptist Church located at 1350 Corinth Road in Darden, Tennessee on Saturday night beginning at 10 p.m. to read through the names of the missing children and pray for the children and their families at Midnight.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/16405314/holly-bobos-church-to-honor-missing-children

http://goo.gl/maps/bdbE9

from Holly's church to New Prospect - about 12 miles

Hi Skore!

I knew she was Baptist and have read posts by people who think the perp was involved in the early searches and possibly knew her from church. So, when I read that it is a Baptist church I thought..humm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar