HOLLY BOBO on Nashville's Channel Four 4-29-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To quiet in here......Why has the discussion thread not been opened back up? I noticed it go closed a while back. With new info, I thought it might get opened up.

To quiet in here......Why has the discussion thread not been opened back up? I noticed it go closed a while back. With new info, I thought it might get opened up.

I'm here! Why don't they have that town meeting to try to figure out who passed the road block at 9:58am? The longer they wait the more people forget.
This could have been done 2 years ago

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...s&mra=dpe&mrsp=8&sz=14&via=1,4,5,7,8&t=m&z=14

Virtual route of abductor/Holly Bobo... Where it says Driving Directions and then 3D if you click on 3D, it will take you through the possible route of the abductor.

Driving directions to 5 Forks Rd & Swan Johnson Rd, TN 3D
Via Arms Creek Rd, Yellow Spring Rd, Yellow Spring Rd, Fred Inman Rd, Horny Head Creek Rd

Great job.....Now if only LE would release a timeline of when the cell phone was at each place.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...s&mra=dpe&mrsp=8&sz=14&via=1,4,5,7,8&t=m&z=14

Virtual route of abductor/Holly Bobo... Where it says Driving Directions and then 3D if you click on 3D, it will take you through the possible route of the abductor.

Driving directions to 5 Forks Rd & Swan Johnson Rd, TN 3D
Via Arms Creek Rd, Yellow Spring Rd, Yellow Spring Rd, Fred Inman Rd, Horny Head Creek Rd

Link please? I've not seen this map in any media reports. There have been "glimpses" of a map from the TV "special" by the PI stars, but nothing else and I would appreciate some confirmation regarding this map.

One thing I notice on that route. It looks like the abductor heads straight for a main road after the stop at the cemetery. While before the cemetery he avoided that road as best he could......why go to it after stopping?

I wonder if the people with "Without Warning" would make available an exact map with times?

Link please? I've not seen this map in any media reports. There have been "glimpses" of a map from the TV "special" by the PI stars, but nothing else and I would appreciate some confirmation regarding this map.

I made the map when the videos first aired pausing them and attempting to duplicate the best I could. I said that in my original post. It is not "verified" but should be fairly close to that on the video. Foxfire reposted showing how you can get a 3D effect that takes you on the "possible" route.

My next post will be my original post as I don't know how to do multiple quotes.

One thing I notice on that route. It looks like the abductor heads straight for a main road after the stop at the cemetery. While before the cemetery he avoided that road as best he could......why go to it after stopping?

Switch of drivers? Maybe the abductor was taking her to someone she knew. Maybe the person said I am coming to take you to see so and so and she said "no, why?" Then maybe the actual abductor is the one who drove back near the house, tossed the phone later and Sim card later, etc...

I wonder if an ex of Holly's was "out of pocket" for a little while that morning.

Just for those that are interested. I found a website called www.terraserver.com It is kind of like google earth. There are several satelite pics of the whole area dated 6/6/11. That is less than 2 months after she went missing. Thought someone may want to look at it. Me not being from that area, I don't know what I am looking at.

Just for those that are interested. I found a website called www.teraserver.com It is kind of like google earth. There are several satelite pics of the whole area dated 6/6/11. That is less than 2 months after she went missing. Thought someone may want to look at it. Me not being from that area, I don't know what I am looking at.

The link didn't work for me but I Googled it and got it. Thanks. That is a different website I have never seen. It is neat that you can look at it on different dates. I was hoping that I could see the logging road but I guess it is hidden by all the trees.

The link didn't work for me but I Googled it and got it. Thanks. That is a different website I have never seen. It is neat that you can look at it on different dates. I was hoping that I could see the logging road but I guess it is hidden by all the trees.

I left an "r" out. www.terraserver.com

What logging road? Is that the road she was led towards?

That's what they think. In the video Clint said Holly and camo man walked just to the left of two trees that are north of the house. I wanted to try to see where it leads. There is one small road that leads around the pond south of their house and then onto Swan Johnson. But maybe there is another one we can't see because of the trees?

Great job.....Now if only LE would release a timeline of when the cell phone was at each place.

Ms Wysocki's group is the one releasing this information I believe. LE hasnt confirmed the existence of any of it. Honestly, I am not sure what qualifies as new information...I am genuinely confused, although it is wonderful to see the energy exhibited.

How will her group obtain access to the searcher records I wonder? Searchers sign confidentiality agreements and have a reasonable expectation of privacy I would think. I am trying to picture a community town meeting where folks come together claiming to have been searchers to throw ideas on who the perp might be. Kind of like a live action Websleuths I guess.

Ms Wysocki's group is the one releasing this information I believe. LE hasnt confirmed the existence of any of it. Honestly, I am not sure what qualifies as new information...I am genuinely confused, although it is wonderful to see the energy exhibited.

How will her group obtain access to the searcher records I wonder? Searchers sign confidentiality agreements and have a reasonable expectation of privacy I would think. I am trying to picture a community town meeting where folks come together claiming to have been searchers to throw ideas on who the perp might be. Kind of like a live action Websleuths I guess.

The search up until 04/25/2011 was made up of teams of volunteer searchers(ground searchers)and LE/FD/CD. LE/FD/CD officials managed and coordinated the volunteer search teams. A sign in was required but there were no confidentiality agreements required to be signed by the thousands of volunteer searchers, imo.

The search up until 04/25/2011 was made up of teams of volunteer searchers(ground searchers)and LE/FD/CD. LE/FD/CD officials managed and coordinated the volunteer search teams. A sign in was required but there were no confidentiality agreements required to be signed by the thousands of volunteer searchers, imo.

On the plus side, there have been private searches that have required confidentiality agreements via LE. So that's something.
There may be a very specific reason that if in fact a suspect vehicle was caught on dash cam, it was not released to the public.

I know how you'll feel about this, but if you think about it- there are many possibilities that if LE identified a possible suspect and or suspect vehicle immediately there may be reasons to keep that info private. Just using these as extreme examples; perhaps the vehicle caught on dash cam was a LE vehicle. Or perhaps a very well known vehicle in the area that might make the abductor change vehicles or plates and/or flee the area in a different vehicle with a live Holly. Perhaps the vehicle was the only vehicle caught on dash cam in a location closest to last ping. Perhaps IDing the person(s) inside the vehicle was more important than the vehicle itself.

Since there was no description of *what* was caught on the dash cam (angle, plate, state, tags, vehicle description, etc) something tells me that a situation as I mentioned above may very well be the case. Mvhoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy