HOLLY BOBO on Nashville's Channel Four 4-29-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed it....what did they say?

tia

It was just a repeat but I did pick up something I missed before.
The cell phone ping went past the intersection of Swan Johnson and 5 Forks Road. They showed it on a map as south of 5 Forks on Swan Johnson which would be very close to the Bobo's. (1/4 mile away)

That is just messed up.

What I'm still trying to wrap my head around is the mom telling Clint to go get a shotgun or gun and shoot the guy???? And if so, why didn't he at least get the gun?

Where is that coming from???

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Leads me to believe Holly had a known stalker.

Map of the early searches:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...ll=35.739546,-88.091125&spn=0.141006,0.338173

Wasn't the cell phone ping map available to LE right away? If so, why do we see no searches taking place along the route to Prospect Cemetery?

Looking at this map, why have there not been any searches near the cemetery. I know this info just came out to the public but surely LE has know about the 15 minute stop at the cemetery for a long time. I would focus all my efforts in that area going forward.

Looking at this map, why have there not been any searches near the cemetery. I know this info just came out to the public but surely LE has know about the 15 minute stop at the cemetery for a long time. I would focus all my efforts in that area going forward.

I agree! I see searches quite a ways southwest of the church at the state park but no searches around a 15 minute stop? :banghead:

I think that may be the area where she was taken out of the vehicle. The woods around that area should be searched. Maybe LE has already done that but that 15 minute stop seems like a huge flag. I don't think the perp would head back toward the house with her in the vehicle.

Ok but is LE just learning of this ping? Somehow I doubt it. So wouldn't they have checked their dash cam?

That is what I don't get, is this new info being presented as though it was new to LE as well as to the PI and to us? I doubt very much it is. It seems misleading, IMO.

It could be both. I would hope LE already had all this info and checked their dash cams. But it could also be new info to the Bobo's if LE never told them. It seems to me most of the information coming out centers around the phone and tracking it and it could be that the Bobo's have finally had someone that knew how to pull those records and how to interpret/read them.

It could be both. I would hope LE already had all this info and checked their dash cams. But it could also be new info to the Bobo's if LE never told them. It seems to me most of the information coming out centers around the phone and tracking it and it could be that the Bobo's have finally had someone that knew how to pull those records and how to interpret/read them.

But if LE has not checked out all of this long ago, they ate truly inept.

I guess it is possible that a PI can find something LE cannot...but I have my doubts. Still, if it is new to the family, they have some new areas to arrange searches, if permitted. I just don't know what to make of all this and of LE having nothing to say, not even that they investigated all of this or that the PI is interfering...anything.

I just read this on twitter. Please delete if not allowed. I missed the livestream. 2 hours after she disappeared?

MISSING Holly Bobo ‏@NewsOnHollyBobo 3h
2 hours after Holly was abducted, her phone pinged at 5 forks (1/4 mile from home) and police possibly have abductor on video

https://twitter.com/NewsOnHollyBobo

I hope they do but can't understand why it's taken this long to figure this fact out. hmmm....

I guess it is possible that a PI can find something LE cannot...but I have my doubts. Still, if it is new to the family, they have some new areas to arrange searches, if permitted. I just don't know what to make of all this and of LE having nothing to say, not even that they investigated all of this or that the PI is interfering...anything.

I'm sure LE did check it out long ago and probably found nothing with it, or at least nothing that leads to an arrest. I have little doubt a PI can find/get info that LE can't. They don't always have the same restrictions as LE.

Personally, I'm taking it for what it's worth...new information to me and assuming LE already had all this info and checked it out. I think the biggest function it serves is to create a buzz and interest in the case again, which it apparently is. These threads have had more posts than in a long time and apparently they are getting a lot more phone calls. If nothing else, those are positives.

I agree. Talk about a day late and a dollar short. :frown:

ETA: Happy Birthday Clu. I hope this is a good year for you. :dance:

I just read this on twitter. Please delete if not allowed. I missed the livestream. 2 hours after she disappeared?

MISSING Holly Bobo ‏@NewsOnHollyBobo 3h
2 hours after Holly was abducted, her phone pinged at 5 forks (1/4 mile from home) and police possibly have abductor on video

https://twitter.com/NewsOnHollyBobo

I hope they do but can't understand why it's taken this long to figure this fact out. hmmm....

I would bet LE knew about it long ago. I would bet they never told the Bobo's and the Bobo's never checked it out themselves because they trusted TBI to do their job. I imagine that faith has eroded with time and the family, not LE, is just not getting around to utilizing a PI who was able to gather that information. Note that most of the information coming out is stuff that the family has access to and one doesn't have to be LE to get.

What I'm still trying to wrap my head around is the mom telling Clint to go get a shotgun or gun and shoot the guy???? And if so, why didn't he at least get the gun?

Where is that coming from???

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Leads me to believe Holly had a known stalker.

The thing is with known stalkers is that people know them! Same with abusive ex's etc. Like Drew Peterson's wife who said if something happened to her look at Drew. It seems to me IF Holly had this rabid stalker then someone WOULD know about him and say hey what about this guy???? But, to date, no one has shown any evidence of having anyone in mind. I know if I were a close friend of family member of someone with such a stalker, I would have made my opinion known years ago as to who to look into.

In at least some accounts of what Clint did, he did get the gun and go outside but Holly and the suspect were gone, the neighbor arrived on the property, and then the cops came...

Has anyone made a map on google that shows the route of the cell phone pings, along with all the info and evidence known?

Yes, did it myself way back when but idk whether it's in the SAR forum or elsewhere at this point. I'll look.

ETA: In the meantime, there is a LOT of open area in the area of 5 Forks that is easily accessible and private. On one of the grids of particular interest that I have, the Lick Creek development, which has landings and permits to build etc to the Tennessee River. It's a quagmire of possibilities in and around 5 Forks. As for the LE dash cam- good possibility that a vehicle may have had out of state plates, or something distinctive about it, such as a trailer with an SUV or a business name on the side, damage etc etc. And I know it seems frustrating, but I doubt LE just came across this info now. It's more likely they didn't release it, because at the time it may have compromised the case. Dash cams rewrite- they usually only save video if it's suspicious for this long of a period of time.

I wonder if the LE vehicle was manned at the time, and what type of vehicle it was. I'd like to know the height (car/truck/suv/etc) to find the height of a possible dash cam.

Bumping a couple of lucky guesses, and
'Wondering if there was a dash cam video available'.. and if the dash cam video could have identified a suspect and brought a resolution to the Holly Bobo Investigation two years ago, if a vehicle description had been released to the public by LE..

Quote:
04-30-2013, 12:18 PM #20
Foxfire Quote;
Imo, The info being released by WSMV-TV Channel 4, Nashville TN, is very revealing and will tie up some loose ends in our minds once completed.. Wish this info had been aired two years ago when it was fresh in the minds of possible witnesses.. Guess, you can't unring a bell, but hopefully lessons were learned by investigators and ms media, in future abductions..

Imo, the tracking of her cell phone will not only verify the route of travel, but will also indicate any gaps/stopovers by the perp.

Imo, the perp held up/staged in the forest. Imo, this would prolly be in the 5 forks area where her lunch box or where the duct tape with blonde hair was located. It would be plausible that the perp held up at this location due to passing or hearing the sirens of incoming LE/1st responders. He wasn't expecting the abduction to be witnessed or the screams being heard, or the immediate police response, imo.

05-04-13
Quote by Foxfire
Oriah, 1st responders from many different LEAs swarmed the area like bees to a hive. Although coming from many directions, their destinations were Swan Johnson road where the abduction occurred. It is very likely that the perps vehicle was caught on dash cam video enroute.

Ironically, the theme of the TBI/Investigators has been, 'someone knows something & we're one tip away'...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...00-504083.html
Holly Bobo search at two month mark, called missing person case, not homicide, by Tenn. investigators

"We're still waiting on that tip. We're one tip away from finding her," Wilbanks said.

it has been 750+ days since we have heard a peep from the TBI's PR Unit(propaganda & rumor unit)...

Imo, there should be some spring cleaning taking place in the leadership of the TBI.. Without an effective Media Management Strategy(communications), Few Missing/Murdered persons investigations get solved.

If a brazen abductor/predator will take a person from the safe haven of their home. They are capable of taking a victim from anywhere...and they are recidivist...

An example of the FBI's inclusion of the most valuable resource in missing/murdered person investigations:'The American Public'..

Adam Mayes was on the FBI's Top 10 Most Wanted list for the murders of 31-year-old Jo Ann Bain and her 14-year-old daughter Adrienne, and the kidnapping of 12-year-old Alexandria and 8-year-old Kyliyah Bain on April 27, 2012 in Whiteville, TN.

Raw Video Of FBI Press Conference May 9, 2012 –(Hardeman County, TN) The FBI has added Adam Mayes to its Ten Most List

http://wreg.com/2012/05/09/adam-maye...n-most...

Bain Sisters Rescued due to an aware Citizen's Tip- Guntown, MS

* Bain Sisters Found Alive, Adam Mayes Commits Suicide (VIDEO)
http://www.abc24.com/content/topstor...wgwsZt...

There is already talk in Parsons of organizing this town meeting. Since the Channel 4 I-Team's reports began airing, Bobo's family say they can barely keep up with the information coming in as people in the community come forward to help get this abductor behind bars.

Tips are being sent in to the Bobo's?

LINK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members