Home Video of Kyron in the Classroom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, I think it leaves me with more questions.

So who released the videos and were they shot by the family (step mom and dad)?

Wouldn't the media need parental and LE permission to release this video since there are minors shown? There is one student besides Kyron who is very visible. I'm just saying...

The school i worked in required a signed form of parental consent before the children's images could be shown online or in the news media. I'm going back to view the videos again.

all Moo

wm

This is bizarre! I always thought the media was required to effectively blur the pics of minors that were not the crime victims. Admittedly idk if its a statute or just a best practice...but either way after a child has potentially been abducted from an elementary school it seems highly irresponsible of a mainstream media outlet to provide a video showing a catalog of his classmates ...just moo

The only reason I can think of why they would allow so much footage of the daughter is to bait a perp (????). Or let a family member hang oneself. Otherwise, assuming there is any chance there is a bad stranger in their midst, I'd think they would blur out children's faces.

All that said, he is one adorable kid! And a good reader for a 7 year old. Makes him all the more real to me to see him in school.:(

JMOO...I find is a bit strange that the 2nd video of the kids singing is primarily of KHS dancing to the music, instead of video of Kyron and his class performing. I realize that it is cute to see babies dancing, but not real clear on why they chose to release that portion of the video, when only 20 seconds of the 1:04 video is actually zoomed in to Kyron and his class performing.

My guess is that they are trying to show how much he is loved by his little sister and implying how awfully she misses him too.

Thanks! I didn't realize his hair was more close cropped (short skater cut, maybe?)

I had a hard time hearing the bridge presentation one. What bridge is it?

Were there videos released previously? I must have missed them.

It was about Thomas Pritchard, the architect of the modern iron bridge. I think his report is referring to this bridge:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Iron_Bridge[/ame]

The only reason I can think of why they would allow so much footage of the daughter is to bait a perp (????). Or let a family member hang oneself. Otherwise, assuming there is any chance there is a bad stranger in their midst, I'd think they would blur out children's faces.

All that said, he is one adorable kid! And a good reader for a 7 year old. Makes him all the more real to me to see him in school.:(

I am intrigued that you can deduce he is a good reader from that video. I had the opposite reaction but then I must admit to being a speech coach so I may have unrealistically high expectations.

Otoh...I agree he is both adorable and now seems even more real!

Maybe part of the reason it took so long to get a video is because permissions were needed. If heaven forbid my child went missing, I'd be able to release half a dozen videos easily to the press because no one else's face is visible in them besides family members.

This is bizarre! I always thought the media was required to effectively blur the pics of minors that were not the crime victims. Admittedly idk if its a statute or just a best practice...but either way after a child has potentially been abducted from an elementary school it seems highly irresponsible of a mainstream media outlet to provide a video showing a catalog of his classmates ...just moo

Like the good sheriff stated, the info that IS released, is done so for a reason. We may not know why now....but we will once the case is solved.

I still am curious about this video of minors. The state I live in has strict rules regarding privacy of minors in the school system. The parental consent forms for publication of the child's images are sent home the first day of school and at the open house.

Sorry, I can't remember the sherrif's name so I just call him the Good Sheriff. LOL! I do not believe Kyron's family released these videos without LE's and the Good Sheriff's approval tho. MOO.

wm

Videos of Kyron Horman released at the request of the family

Last Update: 11:52 am

All three videos are in the player to the right.

Article: http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...at-the-request-of/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Direct link to video: http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoid=16924@koin.web.entriq.net
Oh he seems so shy singing, looking back at the kids behind him, playing with his hands. He reminds me of me at that age. I would have hated being right in the front.

Damn.

I thought someone had found video of the classroom from June 4 and just realized Kyron was in the background.

What a normal, adorable little boy!!!! I'll reserve the rest of comments (on the content and focus) for another time.

Yes, he is a very good reader for 7.

I agree with poster who said they would have had lots of video with family only. I have lots of video of just my kids at school, that are much closer up with better sound. I have school concert videos to but those are not the ones I would choose. Although, I can understand showing the concert footage to show how shy or distracted he could be. But, I would I have also shown something that was more close up and personal.

The video of the little girl dancing was very strange.

I remember when I had Chloe.. She was my first girl (after having 2 boys) and born 8 years after my second child. So.. there were a ton more pictures of her being taken... even now, the girls are photographed more than the boys because the boys are grown.. I did the same with them when they were that age.. I'm sure Kyron was photographed a whole lot when he was little... just like the little girl.

I wouldn't necessarily say that Kyron's being pushed aside for the baby. She's a baby for gods sake.. They don't stay babies forever

I remember when I had Chloe.. She was my first girl (after having 2 boys) and born 8 years after my second child. So.. there were a ton more pictures of her being taken... even now, the girls are photographed more than the boys because the boys are grown.. I did the same with them when they were that age.. I'm sure Kyron was photographed a whole lot when he was little... just like the little girl.

I wouldn't necessarily say that Kyron's being pushed aside for the baby. She's a baby for gods sake.. They don't stay babies forever

"Thanks" seems inadequate for this post.

BBM

Unfortunately though it does happen. I have known women who are obsessed with having a little girl and when they do get them the boys get pushed aside. It can go both ways.

wait.. what is this?
Is this a cover over the back of the truck??
nz176b.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu
Back