Home Video of Kyron in the Classroom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am actually pretty impressed with the number of pictures. If there is really about 250 pictures of Kyron, in the last year... that is pretty good for a typical, non photographer family. Most have less than 50 and that's being generous.

I don't have a video camera, but my old digital does take videos. I have videos of each child or both children. When you have children with special needs you take videos of some of the weirdest things. I have a video of just my oldest daughter saying "I'm bored." Because she said it perfectly CLEARLY. I can't videotape the other words she always says clearly. :innocent:

However, pictures I would have NO shortage of. I also have them all online so they would be available with just a link. I have a minimum of 100 pictures of each child for each month of life. In May, there was over 200 of each child because we did spring pictures. June, I am already to 100 of each child because of the activities we have done. Plus the pictures of them together.

Pictures of ME with my children... sadly probably under 20. :(

Regardless, Kyron is obviously a very happy and active child. Everyone needs to know where he is so he can come home.

When I was watching the news, they made a point of referring to being able to hear Kyron's voice.

Other than keeping the case in the forefront of the news (the local Al Gore sex scandal seemed to have take over at least momentarily), could there be a reason to specifically release video as opposed to still pics? Make him more "real"? A hint that they believe him to be alive and these details would make it easier for a stranger to recognize him if he has been disguised in any way?

Just the thoughts wandering through my brain...

Hearing his voice and seeing his mannerisms,but also in the short clip of him on stage,seeing him without hair in back and turned around.So,if someone has cut his hair all over,he could be recognized more without hair from the side.Maybe just more for the public if they see him.

wait.. what is this?
Is this a cover over the back of the truck??
nz176b.jpg

That picture was taken at Tony & Desiree's house in Medford. I lived on the same street & recognize my daughter's friend's house. So it's not a cover on the back of Terri & Kaine's truck. It's also not a cover on the back of Tony's truck, as his does not have a cover.

Funny how the news says that he appears "jovial" in the music vids. He didn't even appear happy to me, on those.

I was getting a 404 error when clicking on the "More Photos" link in the article. Looks like they left something out of the javascript command. There's a workaround, though. You can get to it by clicking on this link, where there are 61 more pics:

http://www.kptv.com/news/24025819/detail.html

A lot of these photos were taken when he was very young. Such a precious, adorable, full-of-life little boy! He looks so happy and loved. I sure hope this case has a happy ending. :heart: Kyron :heart:

That picture was taken at Tony & Desiree's house in Medford. I lived on the same street & recognize my daughter's friend's house. So it's not a cover on the back of Terri & Kaine's truck. It's also not a cover on the back of Tony's truck, as his does not have a cover.
IMO this picture is of Kyron in a tent trailer.

I loved seeing all of the little things about Kyron's life in pictures. What an innocent, curious little cutie-patootie full of joy and wonder. Surely he wants to be home where he belongs.
That's all. Except I'm so so sad for all of them. Feel very heavy hearted. *sigh*

This all makes no sense.

It looks like a pop-up camper to me .. One of the ends where a bed is .. could it have been taken at a friends house or something .. or do they have a pop-up?

I loved seeing all of the little things about Kyron's life in pictures. What an innocent, curious little cutie-patootie full of joy and wonder. Surely he wants to be home where he belongs.
That's all. Except I'm so so sad for all of them. Feel very heavy hearted. *sigh*

This all makes no sense.
I sooo agree with you Miss Emma Peel. HOW can a child go missing from inside of his own school??? It is just horrible.

Photo Number 16 of him in the suitcase...just made me feel totally sick somehow with the current situation :(

If LE is trying to diffuse rumors, I would think there would be a picture with TH and Kyron in the bunch. There were some on FB. Seems odd the focus of all these photos show a happy and smiling family, except none of TH and Kyron. The only ones og TH are the sad ones on the flyer. Makes me go hmmmm....

Why are photos of Kyron as a toddler being released to the public? How is this helpful in finding Kyron or with solving this case at all?

I think the infant photos were released to show consistent love, care and affection. This seems to be a much loved child with healthy interactions with family members. I made it to the school bus photo before the tears flowed...

If LE is trying to diffuse rumors, I would think there would be a picture with TH and Kyron in the bunch. There were some on FB. Seems odd the focus of all these photos show a happy and smiling family, except none of TH and Kyron. The only ones og TH are the sad ones on the flyer. Makes me go hmmmm....

Could be as simple as Terri being the picture-taker in the family. I was like that and, as a result, there are so few pictures of me in our family album. I regret now that I didn't force my husband to take over for me once in a while.

It could be, though, as you suggest, that LE is making a point by not including any Terri photos...or, perhaps because of the harsh public scrutiny she's experiencing, she may have declined permission to use her image.

Who knows. I realize LE have their reasons, but I sure wish we could know more.

I wondered about the infant photos too Matou. There have been cases I've studied where it was hard to find a recent photo, like in Madeleine McCann's case.

But I do think Carmel Eyes, that you have hit the nail on the head. I was surprised there were so many photos of him.

What would LE have to do with what pics and videos the family give to the media?

You know, I had another thought. Maybe the release of these photos is a response to the recent articles and comments about dysfunction or turmoil in the family. I wonder if this is a bit of damage control to quell further speculation.

"People, look...this is Kyron's life. He is so loved and well-taken care of and happy, and he always has been...so stop thinking he has had a horrible life in the midst of a miserable, dysfunctional family." Maybe that could be the thinking?

What would LE have to do with what pics and videos the family give to the media?

I feel like as tight as this investigation has been and with so little that has been said/released, LE (particularly the FBI folks) are probably guiding the family's every move. Maybe not, but that's my guess. I don't think the family would release the photos without an okay from LE.

There are two slideshows for the photos so the first one has 101 photos and they seem more recent and show Kyron the way he looks now. The other slideshow of of Kyron as a baby. These photos show a happy little person and family. I'm not sure if the family has to tell LE whether they release photos to the media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back