Home Video of Kyron in the Classroom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel like as tight as this investigation has been and with so little that has been said/released, LE (particularly the FBI folks) are probably guiding the family's every move. Maybe not, but that's my guess. I don't think the family would release the photos without an okay from LE.

Birth mom is married to Tony, a homicide detective who investigates criminal cases. I wonder if he has much input into this investigation? Maybe some of what's going on has to do with his investigative experience. just a thought and only my opinions.

I'm just too cynical, I guess. There are adorable pics of Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony, also. Happy pics and well cared for pics....and it didn't matter.

Seeing the videos and additional photos make me feel even more sad about this whole case. What a doll he is. He does look very happy, other than when being recorded while up in front of an audience looking like he feels awkward. It really does appear he was very loved. The stories we've heard on the news seem to indicate he was very well taken care of and loved and nurtured by Terri. Always busy with projects and fun things, and photographed doing them probably by her. Sounded like she was very much into him from the start and did a good job raising him. So it just doesn't make sense to me that she could have done something. But the Facebook comments and the behaviors after he went missing, just do not look right. None of this makes any sense.

She isn't in photos perhaps because she is probably always the one behind the camera. Or they chose to not include photos with her so as to not take attention away from Kyron. I'm in very few photos with my family because I'm the camera hog, always snapping photos. Simple as that

I'm not one for wild speculation, but we've had this gift of video and photos of little Kyron.

But...looking at this large selection of photos and the videos, I feel we have a little better impression of what Kyron was really like.

From these impressions, I might further "theorize" just a little. About Kyron, and about why Kyron. Call it my 8th Big Thing. (Someday, if the right thread comes along, I'll revise my most recent verison.)

8. Kyron being Kryon. I feel even more that Kyron was targeted for just being Kyron - for being curious, soft spoken, distractable, bookish, naive, eager to please, needing glasses from a very young age, and being on the small side.

IMO, this someone who took him - knew him. And Kyron knew them. They predicted how he'd react - that he'd be easily fooled - tricked him somehow - and it worked.

P.S.
One thing these photos do NOT make me feel is that this child was anything other than loved. And loved by the person who was always there to capture a picture of Kyron being Kyron.

MHO my humble opinion for today, subject to change tomorrow, as usual.

He is such a cutie! I wonder if he has liked Red eyed tree frogs for a while. Did anyone notice the pic of him in the oversized red eyed tree frog tshirt (#47 in the 2nd set of pics)?

While I am behind the camera for 99% of the pictures of my kids, there are a few and I bet we could find one to include in a set of pics, if need be. Odd that TMH is not in a single picture, though every other immediate family member is in at least one picture.

Snipped
One thing these photos do NOT make me feel is that this child was anything other than loved. And loved by the person who was always there to capture a picture of Kyron being Kyron.

I do have to agree with this. However strange it does seem to me that TMH is not in any of the pics and that they released a particular video that is 2/3 KHS and only 1/3 Kyron. Kyron was definitely loved by those around him and those who were able to capture memories of Kyron being Kyron.

Birth mom is married to Tony, a homicide detective who investigates criminal cases. I wonder if he has much input into this investigation? Maybe some of what's going on has to do with his investigative experience. just a thought and only my opinions.

I bet so, eyes. At the very least, I am sure as one of their own, LE probably talk to him a little differently about what's going on than they would the average family member. He understands all the ins and outs and is probably doing all he can to help brainstorm and bring this sweet little guy home.

I'm just too cynical, I guess. There are adorable pics of Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony, also. Happy pics and well cared for pics....and it didn't matter.

I understand completely, Amster. One difference is that extremely early on in both those cases, we knew without a doubt that there was some seriously crazy stuff going on with the parents and families in those cases. Kyron's family seems different to me.

I have those cynical moments too, but I'm trying hard not to let so many years of following these cases and the statistics we all know about cloud the hope that we will have a happy homecoming in this case. Hang in there :hug:

True that. LOL. It's a little more challenging for me to play the cynic here. I think it's because I'm not seeing the same clear evidence that Kyron's parents are self-absorbed accomplished liars and/or drug addicts.

And there's no grandmother flying around reassuring and distracting us - telling us that everthing is hunky dory at home. So...it's more challenging to be cynical here for me.

Kinda miss TN & Cindy now, huh? :crazy:

When I was watching the news, they made a point of referring to being able to hear Kyron's voice.

Other than keeping the case in the forefront of the news (the local Al Gore sex scandal seemed to have take over at least momentarily), could there be a reason to specifically release video as opposed to still pics? Make him more "real"? A hint that they believe him to be alive and these details would make it easier for a stranger to recognize him if he has been disguised in any way?

Just the thoughts wandering through my brain...

I WISH I thought they released the videos because because they have a hope he is alive. I suspect they were released because the media is clamoring for any information about him and his family would like folks to know what an adorable child he was. I think his little sister was included because Terri and Kaine are proud of her, too, and would like people to see how cute she is.

okay Sherbie get outta my head. LOL. :highfive:

<respectfully snipped>

8. Kyron being Kryon. I feel even more that Kyron was targeted for just being Kyron - for being curious, soft spoken, distractable, bookish, naive, eager to please, needing glasses from a very young age, and being on the small side.

IMO, this someone who took him - knew him. And Kyron knew them. They predicted how he'd react - that he'd be easily fooled - tricked him somehow - and it worked.

P.S.

MHO my humble opinion for today, subject to change tomorrow, as usual.

Emma, you are extremely perceptive. I feel very much the same but couldn't have put it all together to express it like you did. You're truly a gem...glad we have you here! :)

What a precious precious little guy..........OMG...that video just broke my heart.

My feeling on this , is if anyone has thought they had maybe seen him, after looking at these, they would most likely know for sure whether or not it was him.
He is so adorable, and I pray daily that he will be found alive.

okay Sherbie get outta my head. LOL. :highfive:

Ha! Posted at exactly the same time basically saying that your thoughts were in my head, too! :hug:

Those pictures say to me that Kyron was very much loved, doted on, taken to a variety of super fun places, so obviously the apple of ALL his parents' eyes.

Hope these photos will affect others the same way and cause those on other sites who have been so ugly to reconsider and be a little more charitable in their comments.

I WISH I thought they released the videos because because they have a hope he is alive. I suspect they were released because the media is clamoring for any information about him and his family would like folks to know what an adorable child he was. I think his little sister was included because Terri and Kaine are proud of her, too, and would like people to see how cute she is.

I wish I had written it down, but....the 5:00 pm news on KGW again referenced his voice, mannerisms, etc. as a way to help find Kyron. It struck me as speaking about looking for a child who is still alive.

I wish I had written it down, but....the 5:00 pm news on KGW again referenced his voice, mannerisms, etc. as a way to help find Kyron. It struck me as speaking about looking for a child who is still alive.

I hope they're right!

I thank everyone for reporting about the photos.
I just can't go look..........breaks my heart.
Praying he will be found asap and alive.
BUT did family SELL photos to media for $$$$$?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back