Honey Boo Boo in limbo; Mama June dating sex offender

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so sometimes ugly outside is ugly inside

folks taught me not to judge a person by good looks or absence of good looks but in this case......

ps have never seen the show nor have I felt the desire to do so....

As a rule, I won't watch things featuring a character known as "Uncle Poodle" unless it's a John Waters feature; which, come to think of it, is what this show very nearly seems to be.

I just hope Mama June did place $$$$$$ in funds for the kids -- 'cause that gravy train left the station; now let's focus on bringing down the Kartrashians !!!

Totally disgusting IMHO

Preach it!

Not from what I read, you got it right. We had a previous thread on it and posters were defending this practice. Personally I think roadkill would be high in bacteria as well as the gross factor.

I remember that thread. It was ... interesting.

As a rule, I won't watch things featuring a character known as "Uncle Poodle" unless it's a John Waters feature; which, come to think of it, is what this show very nearly seems to be.

Right? This is all so bizarre.
I feel for the kids, and I hope the investigation is thorough.

I just a choked on my Diet Coke. ROFL

FWIW, Uncle Poodle was my favorite character. But then, I'm a sucker for a cute gay guy. ;)

I just a choked on my Diet Coke. ROFL

FWIW, Uncle Poodle was my favorite character. But then, I'm a sucker for a cute gay guy. ;)

Edie the Egg Lady + Divine minus a clever script, situational irony, Baltimore, etc. = Mama June.

Edie the Egg Lady + Divine minus a clever script, situational irony, Baltimore, etc. = Mama June.

Why is his nickname Uncle Poodle??? What's up with all these stupid nicknames?

What would you expect? The woman makes "cranberry lasagna" for criminy's sake!

Yeah, I admit that I watched a few episodes at a friend's house a couple of times last year. I'd never heard of Honey BooBoo before then. It was a hoot after a few beers on a Sunday night. Can I just say that I'm not surprised by anything Miss June might do. Just a real pity for the kids, especially the little one. She's a very bright, precocious little girl with a lot of potential. I'm afraid it won't be realized as long as she's in that environment.

I had to look it up About lost my lunch. It already has sugar in it! Why add more? I'm surprised these people are alive with the way they eat.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/27/mama-june-new-boyfriend-child-molestation-past-honey-boo-boo/

well this takes the cake

Um ok.

I looked at my past and found out i'm not a child molester.

What now?

Possibly not if you're the victim of child abuse in the past and still traumatized about it in the present.

We are in the age when "judging", rather than being a survival mechanism of our species, one that we are compelled to and do use every day, all day, to judge danger, etc., is instead, what "haters" do.

I've seen this sentiment repeated regularly by young, uneducated people these days. For example, judging the couple who murdered one of their mothers recently is "judging" and haven't we all made mistakes?

It's insane. So using our intellect, logical and critical thinking skills to protect ourselves and our children from convicted criminals, sex offenders, is dead wrong because no one's pasts mind! I wonder. Maybe we can send her to hang in Syria with some of the ISIS terrorists. She'll be safe. I mean all those beheadings are in their past!

O. m .g ! mine too.
I'm still trying to understand why June --who knew this man sexually
abused her oldest daughter as a child-- and who knew he served 10 years for another Sexual child offense--WHY she wanted this perv back in her life?
Why did June want this relationship when June has Alanna to care for...Alanna who is a young girl?!?!

June may be trashy in a sense, imoo, but I thought she honestly
loved and cared for her children. There was some red neck family love
going on.. I thought.
I wonder if June innocently allowed Alanna to be aroung the SO unsupervised? As in "stay here with him while I go to the store?" type thing.

When I read today that her daughter who had been victimized was raised by grandma as a result, well that's the answer. That typically doesn't happen unless the parent is not complying with social services edicts regarding keeping the child safe or unless the child suffered abuse because they failed to protect the child from something they could have and should have been able to.

Reading that was all I needed to go from 99 to 100%.

Again, ick. Sounds more like a ruthless opportunist and selfish narcissist than a loving mother.

Why is his nickname Uncle Poodle??? What's up with all these stupid nicknames?
According to the show Alana aka Honey Boo Boo calls all gay people a poodle for whatever reason. He is Honey Boo Boo's uncle his real name is lee I believe.

Oh wow, Uncle Poodle, Alana's uncle (Sugar Bear's brother) has suddenly snapped on his public Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Uncle.Poodle1

He must be out of jail now he was arrested for vandalizing his ex-boyfriend's car a few weeks back. I'm glad he is angry about what is going on somebody needs to protect the girls. "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" star Uncle Poodle was arrested Monday for allegedly vandalizing the car of his ex-boyfriend, but the love connection goes beyond just the two of them ... it's actually four people deep ... TMZ has learned."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/13/uncle-poodle-arrested-mugshot-boyfriend-vandalism/#ixzz3HPKimKMZ

I had to look it up About lost my lunch. It already has sugar in it! Why add more? I'm surprised these people are alive with the way they eat.

We are in the age when "judging", rather than being a survival mechanism of our species, one that we are compelled to and do use every day, all day, to judge danger, etc., is instead, what "haters" do.

I've seen this sentiment repeated regularly by young, uneducated people these days. For example, judging the couple who murdered one of their mothers recently is "judging" and haven't we all made mistakes?

It's insane. So using our intellect, logical and critical thinking skills to protect ourselves and our children from convicted criminals, sex offenders, is dead wrong because no one's pasts mind! I wonder. Maybe we can send her to hang in Syria with some of the ISIS terrorists. She'll be safe. I mean all those beheadings are in their past!

When I read today that her daughter who had been victimized was raised by grandma as a result, well that's the answer. That typically doesn't happen unless the parent is not complying with social services edicts regarding keeping the child safe or unless the child suffered abuse because they failed to protect the child from something they could have and should have been able to.

Reading that was all I needed to go from 99 to 100%.

Again, ick. Sounds more like a ruthless opportunist and selfish narcissist than a loving mother.

June had a lot of people fooled. ick is right.

I feel so bad for the children and Sugar bear.I believe they are genuinely sweet people.A lot of things make sense in hind sight.The way Anna was always a bit distant and didn't seem to belong.The way June was always not really into Sugarbear ,who was nothing but sweet to her and so supportive of the children.I suspect there is a lot of deeper tragedy going on with Mama June and the way she grew up but it doesn't excuse her choices now.She needs to get out of denial and truly choose her children.I always preferred this show a thousand times over the fake rich people shows like housewife's and Kardashians ,because it portrayed a family that genuinely seemed to care and love each other..now Mama June has proven herself to be worse than all of them.I hate how people would criticize their weight and looks,I hope those kids stay safe and I wish them all the best,I'm glad Uncle Poodle is speaking out as well......

Why hasn't this child's father hightailed it to the nearest family court and demand emergency custody? A woman that chooses a molester over her children is about as bad as the molester and a father that allows his child to stay with that person has some part in this, too.

Uncle Poodle's problems and cranberry recipes are simply diversions from the REAL issues here.

Search the net for cranberry spaghetti...even FoodNet among others provide recipes. I made some dynamite cran spag sauce back in the 70s...it's not what you may think it is at all.

This entire incident is mired in tabloid 'stuff' ... TMZ has had a most excellent run with it, lots of click$. Time to let the authorities take-over the investigation, and act appropriately upon its findings.

~jmo~

ewwwwwwwwwww lol Layers of cranberries and sugar.... makes my stomach hurt thinking about it. :laughing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back