Honey Boo Boo in limbo; Mama June dating sex offender

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this article is true it is an absolutely outrageous Sugar bear has to go to court and get custody he cannot allow the child molester to move in with his family. The article below states that McDaniel is not legally prohibited from hanging out with June, Honey Boo Boo or anyone else apart from Anna whom he abused. If this is true then the prosecutors dropped the ball - why was he not banned from being near children under the terms of his probation?

"Our law enforcement sources say ... Mark is not legally prohibited from hanging out with June, Honey Boo Boo or anyone else in her family ... except Anna. So far, there's been no violation."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3HR5FMuJC

I feel so bad for the children and Sugar bear.I believe they are genuinely sweet people.A lot of things make sense in hind sight.The way Anna was always a bit distant and didn't seem to belong.The way June was always not really into Sugarbear ,who was nothing but sweet to her and so supportive of the children.I suspect there is a lot of deeper tragedy going on with Mama June and the way she grew up but it doesn't excuse her choices now.She needs to get out of denial and truly choose her children.I always preferred this show a thousand times over the fake rich people shows like housewife's and Kardashians ,because it portrayed a family that genuinely seemed to care and love each other..now Mama June has proven herself to be worse than all of them.I hate how people would criticize their weight and looks,I hope those kids stay safe and I wish them all the best,I'm glad Uncle Poodle is speaking out as well......

claudicici, I loathe reality shows in general.. there's so little 'reality' about them. I can see how people woould be glad to have a show about people who are more 'real' than the K-family. But I think a better one could have been chosen... I felt like this family was treated by the TV moguls as a modern day freak show, and they made sure we saw all the parts that decent families would gawp over. Digging though trash for clothes, the terrible 'meals' etc. While there was a lot of genuine affection there, I don't think this family is particularly 'loving' that way, I see a pile of physical and emotional neglect in those kids. I would rather have watched a generally healthier family who were a bit eccentric (there's lots out there to choose from) than seeing kids live like that and people cheering them on. I have known much poorer folks, who were a lot more decent to their kids. I think they'd be an inspiration to families doing it tough, if they were ever on a show like this.

Okay, so I clicked on the very last pic of June and her pedo friend, and the song playing is 'skinny love'. Now I'm having a highly inappropriate giggle fit at the irony of that. Cheers.

I thought all sex offenders weren't allowed to live with children??

It hurts my teeth to think about it. I hope that HBB is seen by a good internist and nutritionist; I would not be surprised if she were diabetic. I can't drink Mountain Dew, too much sugar and caffeine; mixed with Red Bull, that could be lethal.

June pumps Alana full of "go-go juice"—a mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew—to escalate her energy before a pageant. Her recipe for canned cranberry sauce, sliced into rounds and doused in sugar, is about the closest thing they get to a salad.

http://firstwefeast.com/eat/eating-with-honey-boo-boo-child/

ewwwwwwwwwww lol Layers of cranberries and sugar.... makes my stomach hurt thinking about it. :laughing:

Could J be fattening the kids up, because she is subconsciously competing with her daughters?

Just driving by here-I have never watched the show. But words fail.

I thought all sex offenders weren't allowed to live with children??

Especially considering that his victim is one of June's daughters!!! She has lost her everliving mind if she thinks it is ok for her to be friends with or date the man who molester her child. Now the daughter is speaking out and letting people know what he did to her. June needs to lose custody of the kids for this idiotic stunt. How desperate does a woman have to be to use her own children as bait to lure a man? Unbelievable!!

Especially considering that his victim is one of June's daughters!!! She has lost her everliving mind if she thinks it is ok for her to be friends with or date the man who molester her child. Now the daughter is speaking out and letting people know what he did to her. June needs to lose custody of the kids for this idiotic stunt. How desperate does a woman have to be to use her own children as bait to lure a man? Unbelievable!!

How could you be friends with someone who has hurt your child? I hope her daughters are "stunned" enough to just cut ties, I dont see ever having a relationship after this unless they are all stark raving mad!!!!

I hope Sugar Bear sues for full custody of Alana because I really worry about her staying in that house where her mom first didn't believe her daughter when she said she was abused, then is choosing that molester over her own children. The more I hear about the developments in this case, the more I get upset about it. :gaah::tantrum::panic: That molester and others like him should never get out of prison, especially when you have mothers like June who chose them over their children.:jail:

I think she just had no idea how to eat well, or feed her family.

She also has horrible personal hygiene complete with a colony of insects living in her big toe (I don't even know) and what her daughters called "neck crust" from lack of bathing.

If June Shannon had no job then HOW in the world was she able to afford pageants? don't they cost a lot of money?

Single mom with 4 kids - our tax money at work.

Plus, Sugar Bear works and I think she owns her house.

Can't believe I wrote down Sugar Bear as someone's name.

Whatever she is, however gross June is, I still flinch at the "tax dollars" complaint re single mothers. So what if that's where tax dollars are going? They also go to a lot less worthy causes than children.

Australians tend to have a much less damning view of single parenthood, however. Our Govt throws money at single parents who aren't in employment. Which is awesome, as there's a better chance the kids will have a better life than they otherwise would. It's also awesome that single mothers get a chance to be at home, raising their kids rather than leaving them in childcare all day every day just to pay for basics.

Staying home to raise her kids herself would be the least complaint I have to make of June. If she was doing a vastly better job of it.

The complaint was directed at June and at all the mothers that use governmental help in such a manner.

So, if a child has two parents, he does not deserve to have one staying home to take care of him? We would all like to stay home to raise our children and be given money without us having to go to work. Maybe I should get a divorce ...

(edit, as I worked it out)

... disdain of "all the mothers that use governmental help in such a manner" is offensive to me on several levels. Unless you mean, spending it on donuts (or drugs, alcohol, etc) and not the kids. Rather than just wailing on welfare mums in general.

I should add, that the Australian Govt also gives assistance to families with one working parent, also making it easier for women to stay home longer with their kids. Or men, for that matter, depending on who's got the job. Either way, the kids win, if not the bank account.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back