Hope Sykes arrested 1/20/2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure that means much as I just searched for the Croslins - only the parents show up. Ronald also does not show up.

KC does though. ;) hehe

Thanks! I was confused because usually when they transfer inmates to another facility they state it. This time it just said released.

IIRC, Misty's status was indicated as "released" when she was absent from the jail for her field trip to the St. John's River as I was following the case quite closely that day. Hopefully, we will have an update within the next few hours. I hope that Ms. Sykes has not been released permanently :(

She's in prison, now. Lowell...see link above

After seeing Hope get 15 years, I'm curious to see what these newest drug bust people get. They seem to have more serious charges.

After seeing Hope get 15 years, I'm curious to see what these newest drug bust people get. They seem to have more serious charges.

Nope, their charges aren't as serious. They weren't charged with trafficking.
Big difference.

Just looked at the page for Hope, it has a YO as the facility type. Doesn't that mean youthful offender? Sorry for asking, I joined WS when Haleigh first went missing but hardly ever post so still don't know alot about how everything is done.

So rc is not going with the nebbia hearing afterall. He cancelled it and is not rescheduling. If you recall the hearing with the Anthonys ...that is exactly the kind of hearing he would have. Could you imagine the information we would have gained from a Nebbia Hearing?.....drats! What a ploy! They would have never opened up their lives and finances in a public forum..

Is May13 stil a go? Knowing rc, he will not do what Hope did. He will plead "not guilty"..jmo. And will want to go to trial...where he can get more time if convicted.

Just looked at the page for Hope, it has a YO as the facility type. Doesn't that mean youthful offender? Sorry for asking, I joined WS when Haleigh first went missing but hardly ever post so still don't know alot about how everything is done.

She went to a Youth Authority...omg! I remember when they sentenced Mike Tyson, he was 23 and they sent him to Juvie..

....must have been part of a deal

She was taken to Lowell...don't see Youth Program there. It looks hard core so far...still checking.

Hopes Tatts.

Scars, Marks, and Tattoos:
Type Location Description
TATTOO BACK BUTTERFLY/RSM
TATTOO STOMACH PELVIC-RT-JESSIE

I wonder what RSM means.

Hopes Tatts.

I wonder what RSM means.

O/T-LOL Doc is funny you asked this because I was wondering the same thing? I'm originally from Cincinnati and there's a gang called the Race Street Mafia (who also uses those initials)...so when I saw that tattoo description, I thought of that gang. That's a long way from Florida.

Sorry for the O/T.

Hopes Tatts.

I wonder what RSM means.

I would guess that it is their internal shorthand for the position, like right side middle of her back, but I can't find anything to support that theory at the moment and I can't make pelvic-rt work either

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back