How Did the Side Door Get Opened?/Door Locks/Use of Cinder Block**REVISITED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would the perp use the side door when it faces the trailer next door?

wouldn't an abductor use a door that someone can't see him, if he has a choice? That back door is another red herring.

IMO the side door would have been the best exit due to not having to face Ron, If he or anyone were driving in. Anyway was there actualy someone living in that trailer ?

Would it not be pitch black on that property at night. Was the out side light confirmed to be on ? Was that light pole working? Was it not confirmed that one of the neighbors was not home that evening also? They where not worried about the kitchen light being on , but, would be worried about a neighbor noticing something at that time of night?
What are Yall sippin on?

The side door makes sense to me because it is a quicker direct route to the woods and cover, vs running thru an empty front yard across the street to woods, or running thru an empty front yard to around the side and back of mobile home incase someone was coming down the street.

We also do not know if the porch light was on, in the pictures it appears the screen door is pretty much clear so it would not hide someone on the porch at all especially if the porch light was on. In addition there are windows right there by the front door which would risk alerting someone inside the trailer.

Has anyone considered that Haleigh opened the door to a family member? If she was awake watching a movie still would she not get up and open the door to a family member if they came and knocked on the front door. Was the window exposed (no blind) after Misty removed the blanket and allowed whom ever to see in and know Misty was asleep and Haleigh was awake? IMO the purpose to leave the light on, door open and screen door propped was to make it look like something else (inside job).

If there was only one child that a family member considered "At Risk", I would be all over it. But that is a theory I can't get into because If Misty wasn't home or passed out , or what ever, surely someone would have thought JR needed to get out of there too, he is younger and even more vulnerable.

Would it not be pitch black on that property at night. Was the out side light confirmed to be on ? Was that light pole working? Was it not confirmed that one of the neighbors was not home that evening also? They where not worried about the kitchen light being on , but, would be worried about a neighbor noticing something at that time of night?
What are Yall sippin on?

The full moon that night lite up the whole yard. SS pointed out that the side light was a paid light and someone told her it wasn't on. I don't know about the front porch light if it was on or off. But I went out that night, it was the night Caylee A. had her Memorial and it was bright.

Has anyone considered that Haleigh opened the door to a family member? If she was awake watching a movie still would she not get up and open the door to a family member if they came and knocked on the front door. Was the window exposed (no blind) after Misty removed the blanket and allowed whom ever to see in and know Misty was asleep and Haleigh was awake? IMO the purpose to leave the light on, door open and screen door propped was to make it look like something else (inside job).

No, because Ron said that door was hard to open, it required pushing on it pretty hard to be able to unlock it. Don't know about the front door, but if a family member could knock or call out and get her attention, don't you think Misty would have heard it? I suppose it's possible, but how would the 'family member' know that Haleigh would be awake? Or that Misty would be so sound asleep she wouldn't hear them? That would have been taking a pretty big risk, don't you think? An awful lot of planning would have had to go into this venture, and so many possibilities of getting caught or the plan backfiring.

Has anyone considered the door was staged? If I'm not mistaken Ron C's attorneys have even advised LE of this fact.
IMHO there was no perp, no abduction.Even LE has said they don't know what crime has been committed. Wonder who is going to be thrown under the bus?

What are Yall sippin on?

No, there was a full moon.

Did I miss something....lol....On a couple different threads I keep reading how RC attorney may have eluded to the fact that the door was staged. I think I missed them saying that. Emeralgem or whoever might know could someone explain that to me....I am not asking for a link, I know we are talking about speculation....and if I missed something that might be considered a rumor I still want to know......lol

If there was only one child that a family member considered "At Risk", I would be all over it. But that is a theory I can't get into because If Misty wasn't home or passed out , or what ever, surely someone would have thought JR needed to get out of there too, he is younger and even more vulnerable.
Consider this: Haleigh's maternal bond was with Teresa not with Crystal. Rj did have a closer bond with Crystal, imo. The one considered "at risk" is Rj and proof was Haleigh going missing under Misty's watch.

Did I miss something....lol....On a couple different threads I keep reading how RC attorney may have eluded to the fact that the door was staged. I think I missed them saying that. Emeralgem or whoever might know could someone explain that to me....I am not asking for a link, I know we are talking about speculation....and if I missed something that might be considered a rumor I still want to know......lol

It is in a press release on the lawyer's website. I don't know if it can be linked. But if you google Find Haleigh Now (or something like that), you should find the website and then the press releases. BTW, I don't know who these "press releases" are released to. They haven't all been reported by the local or national media.

It is in a press release on the lawyer's website. I don't know if it can be linked. But if you google Find Haleigh Now (or something like that), you should find the website and then the press releases. BTW, I don't know who these "press releases" are released to. They haven't all been reported by the local or national media.
It is not necessary to call a press conference to release information. Placing it on their website is sufficient. The media know it exists and can find the information there. Distribution is not required. It is the choice of any media head to run it or not.

It is further explained on the site:

Due to overwhelming response, we regrettably are no longer able to send out notifications regarding breaking news. Please check this site often to learn the latest updates.

~Snip~

We also are utilizing this space for the dissemination of information and press releases.

Of course we can link it since it is her official website:

http://www.findhaleighnow.com/

PRESS RELEASE- HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE

June 29, 2009

RE: Haleigh Cummings Case

~Snip~

The crime scene also featured a door propped open as if staged. A stranger perpetrator would likely have left the door shut to gain time for escape. This supports the notion that someone was trying to divert attention from himself or herself.

http://www.findhaleighnow.com/press2.htm

I do disagree with their statement here. They are free to express their theory as to what happened, but I disagree with it being staged and the door being left open to divert attention from anyone. I still contend the screendoor was propped open by the perp to avoid messing with it while taking Haleigh out and the not closing it was due to rushing outside without stopping to close it properly since the perp's hands were full plus there could have been dirty clothes in the way.

It is not necessary to call a press conference to release information. Placing it on their website is sufficient. The media know it exists and can find the information there. Distribution is not required. It is the choice of any media head to run it or not.

Well, sure they can choose any number of methods to release information - the path they chose determines how much exposure they are looking for.

And, ofcourse, the media chooses what items to publish. It may be that don't find all of the attorney's press releases news worthy.

IMO this attorney has shown more respect for Haleigh than any other. The Fact that this atorney is and has been working with all agencies involved with out risking the investigation is commendable and a skill that many attorney's could take notes from.IMO

It is further explained on the site:

Due to overwhelming response, we regrettably are no longer able to send out notifications regarding breaking news. Please check this site often to learn the latest updates.

~Snip~

We also are utilizing this space for the dissemination of information and press releases.

Of course we can link it since it is her official website:

http://www.findhaleighnow.com/

PRESS RELEASE- HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE

June 29, 2009

RE: Haleigh Cummings Case

~Snip~

The crime scene also featured a door propped open as if staged. A stranger perpetrator would likely have left the door shut to gain time for escape. This supports the notion that someone was trying to divert attention from himself or herself.

http://www.findhaleighnow.com/press2.htm

I do disagree with their statement here. They are free to express their theory as to what happened, but I disagree with it being staged and the door being left open to divert attention from anyone. I still contend the screendoor was propped open by the perp to avoid messing with it while taking Haleigh out and the not closing it was due to rushing outside without stopping to close it properly since the perp's hands were full plus there could have been dirty clothes in the way.

I wonder to about this little tid bit. I would have to agree it was a planned action to prop the screen door open, to make no noise and be an easier exit for the "abductor", but, if the "abductor" was not worried about using and leaving the kitchen light on why would they consider rushing out and leaving all the signs of entry to be discovered so quickly by Ron returning from work unless they thought they had woken someone( Misty or Jr.)?

[/B]
I wonder to about this little tid bit. I would have to agree it was a planned action to prop the screen door open, to make no noise and be an easier exit for the "abductor", but, if the "abductor" was not worried about using and leaving the kitchen light on why would they consider rushing out and leaving all the signs of entry to be discovered so quickly by Ron returning from work unless they thought they had woken someone( Misty or Jr.)?
I think the abductor turned on the light before he picked up Haleigh. If this didn't wake up Misty or anyone else...chances were good she would not wake when he/she took Haleigh out of the bedroom. If someone stirred...the perp could easily run out the backdoor empty handed. (All of this is MY OPINION)

As long as the perp got away clean from the house...maybe the perp felt he/she were "home free". The perp really didn't care what was left behind or how it looked to anyone, IMO. They are reading things into it and IMO should not.

It really doesn't matter what the statistics show. This case is not a statistic. It could be the only one of its kind! The "one in a trillion".

I think the abductor turned on the light before he picked up Haleigh. If this didn't wake up Misty or anyone else...chances were good she would not wake when he/she took Haleigh out of the bedroom. If someone stirred...the perp could easily run out the backdoor empty handed. (All of this is MY OPINION)

As long as the perp got away clean from the house...maybe the perp felt he/she were "home free". The perp really didn't care what was left behind or how it looked to anyone, IMO. They are reading things into it and IMO should not.

It really doesn't matter what the statistics show. This case is not a statistic. It could be the only one of its kind! The "one in a trillion".

I agree, SS I know my brain has this information somewhere but, Misty stated the reason she went into the kitchen was because she saw the light on......right? or wrong? My brain is freezing, I just want to be sure the light was indeed on and the reason Misty thought something was wrong in the first place.

I agree, SS I know my brain has this information somewhere but, Misty stated the reason she went into the kitchen was because she saw the light on......right? or wrong? My brain is freezing, I just want to be sure the light was indeed on and the reason Misty thought something was wrong in the first place.
Yes. The light was on and when she got up to go to the bathroom...she noticed it. When she walked around the corner is when she noticed the backdoor was open. She went to check the kids to find Haleigh missing. (IIRC!!)

SS Really I do not look into something with a set goal to fit the facts. I speculate all the possibilities and the most logical to me at the moment with what little info we have is family abduction, and Haleigh is very much alive. I will continue to search and remind everyone that this child did not walk out on her own and Misty and Ron did not harm nor are they hidding Haleigh. The facts are no forced entry, light was used and left on in the kitchen and Haleigh did not struggle or scream this says something........ Haleigh knew who was taking her, they had a way in and they had carefully planned this. The time of the crime also indicates this was not a spur of the moment act. It can be aargued that an SO did it,but, he would have to be a family member IMO and LE would have some serious questions to answer for thier silence with the potential risk of another child being abducted of even harmed in any way by this pervert. I could be wrong and Haleigh is no longer alive, buried somewhere or ate by a gator and this case is cold and LE failed this child and so did these two parents,but, my reaserch and observations have lead me to a different opinion and I would bet the farm at this time that my hunch is correct.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111
Back