How Well Do You Know the Case?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Haha!!! My husband thinks I keep a close eye on the case, and I do... but recently, he's the one asking to see what NC has on so he can keep up with it as well. So I sit through her nightly schpeil and think "this is SUCH old news". :)
Ha! I can relate.

Nice work, CM. I'm a crossword junkie. So is hubby. I'm going to print this one out for him to solve tonight. He'll love it! Thank you!

Hmmmm.....its saying I dont have permission to access this page..??

Great job. I'll have to work on them later. I have to go to work early this afternoon for a meeting. On doc dump day none the less. :eek:

it says i don't have permission to access :waitasec: what'd i do?

Welcome to WS, Lizzie! Yes, we are. However, we have been here for six months every day talking about the murder of Caylee. We have gone through every emotion and then some over Caylee. (It is more than you can say for her mother.)

When you are as deeply vested in a case like this one that is so tragic and horrific, laughter is the one thing that keeps us grounded in the reality of our own worlds where children still play, husbands still want dinner, and we need to be present for daily.

We are not disgracing Caylee by laughing or being normal. I happen to believe that Caylee would enjoy hearing laughter and knowing that people love her as much as we do.

Thanks for getting that from my head onto the post :)
I couldn't agree more. Laughter is sometimes very necessary, esp. in a case so tragic. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back