How will Jaycee heal?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For what it's worth; The National Inquirer is posting on it's website that Jaycee and her daughters are going to be going into something like the witness protection program. They will get new names and backgrounds. They tagged it "Jaycee Dugard Disappears".

I read only part of the NE article while on line at the store.
Seems that they will be going into hidding. as if they were not in hiding already. maybe they are playing musical houses so that they cant be detected who knows.?

I imagine it is to get away from any idiot attorneys working overtime on being sleazy.
But who else would take a Garrido case???

I did not read the entire article. so if you can add to this please do.

pretty much gives excerpts from jayee's journal and mentions at the end she pretty much wants a normal life as possible with her girls. its actually a pretty decent article. i just loatthe the headline.

pretty much gives excerpts from jayee's journal and mentions at the end she pretty much wants a normal life as possible with her girls. its actually a pretty decent article. i just loatthe the headline.

JC and the girls deserve a normal life. :) as do Terry, Shayna, and Carl.

She always wanted a normal life...Now she can have it.
Bless her heart. :rose: :beats: :rose:

For what it's worth; The National Inquirer is posting on it's website that Jaycee and her daughters are going to be going into something like the witness protection program. They will get new names and backgrounds. They tagged it "Jaycee Dugard Disappears".
Perfect, absolutely perfect (and I mean that, not being sarcastic)!:clap::clap::clap:
That's exactly what she and her girls need, she is a witness to be protected. I just hope that means Terry, Shayna, and Carl will get to know where they are.:innocent:

Perfect, absolutely perfect (and I mean that, not being sarcastic)!:clap::clap::clap:
That's exactly what she and her girls need, she is a witness to be protected. I just hope that means Terry, Shayna, and Carl will get to know where they are.:innocent:

i would hope so.
the article mentioned the family is helping her to do this, so it's not like she is cutting them off........

i would hope so.
the article mentioned the family is helping her to do this, so it's not like she is cutting them off........
I get that, it's just that normally from what I've read when a person goes into a witness protection program, they have to give up all ties to their family so that the family doesn't accidentally give them away to anyone who comes around trying to find them. Make sense?

I get that, it's just that normally from what I've read when a person goes into a witness protection program, they have to give up all ties to their family so that the family doesn't accidentally give them away to anyone who comes around trying to find them. Make sense?

yup. but this isnt your average witness protection.......they arent hiding from the mob or even from garrido acolytes from what i understand. they just need a new start....i mean it's not too much of a stretch to imagine phone calls and visits :)

yup. but this isnt your average witness protection.......they arent hiding from the mob or even from garrido acolytes from what i understand. they just need a new start....i mean it's not too much of a stretch to imagine phone calls and visits :)
Mmmm, I'm a little worried about Garrido's influence on the outside, remember the Molino's are free people...

Mmmm, I'm a little worried about Garrido's influence on the outside, remember the Molino's are free people...

maybe. but then again they seem to enjoy abusing each other....so maybe that will keep them occupied?

I think Terry lives with them, and after missing her for 18 years I don't think Terry wants it any other way. :)

Ok dumb question for the day. Which is the older daughter, I thought it was Starlit, however, the Enquirer says it is Angel.

Ok dumb question for the day. Which is the older daughter, I thought it was Starlit, however, the Enquirer says it is Angel.
I think it was Angel too, but like KBL said it has been changed so it does not matter.

Well is sort of matters for all previous posts where they refer to the girls and say "Angel the youngest".

Also you would think someone on the inside close to Jaycee and her girls would know and get it right. I think the NE got it backwards.

and since we will probably never know their new names, would help to know what to refer to them on this forum. Oldest and Youngest seems a bit cold.

and since we will probably never know their new names, would help to know what to refer to them on this forum. Oldest and Youngest seems a bit cold.
I am almost sure that the older is Angel but why not just refer to one as the First born / older one or / the 15 year old and the other as the Second child / Younger one or / the 11 year old.
I am glad the names are changed.
But we will understand any of these references :)

But I think they too are being watched because there were some young kids found in their home.
(not that I trust LEs watchful eye ;) ) :no:
And I cant imagine why they would want to get in deeper chit.
But with PG who knows why anything?

Just glad they are in hiding. that is good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom
Back