Huckaby tied to January missing girl report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay - it appears that the original time line holds. That makes more sense to me. Mom called LE at 5:17; LE somehow contacts MH at 5:30ish and child is home by 5:45ish.

Then it makes sense that the child probably ingested the drug right before she was returned home. I still wonder why LE didn't notice any odd behavior? What I want to know is if LE put their eyes on the child and asked her if she was okay? It seems this would be standard procedure anytime a child is reported missing. I don't care if it appears to be some "misunderstanding" between caretakers or whatever. I want LE to put out a statement that they did in fact observe this child before leaving the child's home that evening.

Who should I email? Jane or Nancy? Probably Jane, huh? Nancy didn't even talk about Sandra tonight.

I have had to call for a welfare check a time or two and I always put great faith in the fact that LE must see the children with their own eyes and talk to them. To find out that might not be the case kinda rocks my faith here :(

Salem

QNA,

The folks on this board have refrained from using MH's minor daughter's name. I think most of us agree that because she is a minor, and an innocent party in all of this, that we should not mention her by her first name.

I feel bad because I named her in one of my posts. I did it out of inexperience but I still feel bad. Is there some way to add Snapdragon's comment to a sticky? It's a no-brainer for most of you-all, but some of us are newbies, not used to posting on hot-button issue sites.

I just saw an interview with the mother of the little girl who was drugged by MH, the mother is actually on video talking to the reporter. This was on channel 5 KPIX in S.F. I couldn't find a video of the interview online yet.

Here's a link to a phone interview that includes the 18 yr old sister of the girl: http://cbs5.com/crime/Melissa.Huckaby.drugged.2.989742.html, and the interview where the reporter's cell phone died just when Sandra was in the middle of talking about the incident. A lot of talk about whether MH had permission to take the girl.

It has hit me like a ton of bricks that MH's daughter was a real lure for other little girls that MH used to disarm those girls and their parents by making them feel safe. Very scary.

It's on again right now. The woman seems credible--I guess.

What struck me was the part where they played the telephone conversation between the reporter and MH (the infamous one where the reporter's cell phone went dead), where they discuss the drugging incident. I'm sure I heard MH say that the little girl's grandmother gave her permission to go to the park. Yet, in the new interview with the little girl's mother, there is no mention of a grandmother, just that MH did not have permission to take the little girl to the park. So is this yet another lie that MH has woven?
Probably an unimportant point.

I just listened to the call and I heard the reporters tell the girl's sister, "Melissa reported that your grandmother gave permission for your sister to go with her to the park. Is this true?" She replied, "No."
The sister is young, 18 and I think that played a part in the fact that she did not elaborate much in her answers. I would have asked her, "Do you live with your sister? Did your grandmother live with your sister when this happened? Do you know if Huckaby knew your grandmother?" A bit more follow up was needed but they had a tough job getting much detail from this gal.

Woman says:
Melissa did NOT have permission to take her daughter.
Says daughter told her they had gotten water from Wendy's.
Says CPS took the daughter that night because they thought the mother had something to do with it.

Two threads on essentially the same topic is very confusing.
The KPIX Video interview with the mother of the little 7 year old is now available for viewing:

http://cbs5.com/

The video is titled: "Tracy Mother Claims Huckaby Drugged Daughter"

I just listened to the call and I heard the reporters tell the girl's sister, "Melissa reported that your grandmother gave permission for your sister to go with her to the park. Is this true?" She replied, "No."
The sister is young, 18 and I think that played a part in the fact that she did not elaborate much in her answers. I would have asked her, "Do you live with your sister? Did your grandmother live with your sister when this happened? Do you know if Huckaby knew your grandmother?" A bit more follow up was needed but they had a tough job getting much detail from this gal.

Yes, it seems like there were a lot of "blanks" that should have been filled in. You are so right, it was hard for them to get info out of the sister. The way the phone connection kept cutting out didn't help for a smooth interview.

Woman says:
Melissa did NOT have permission to take her daughter.
Says daughter told her they had gotten water from Wendy's.
Says CPS took the daughter that night because they thought the mother had something to do with it.

Two threads on essentially the same topic is very confusing.

OH, whew! I'm so glad to know that CPS took the child. I was about to pull my hair out thinking that no way LE would have just let that child go home and not investigate!

Too bad they investigated the wrong person! Huckaby seems to have been quite good at getting people in hot water when she is the one doing the dirty deeds.

I wish a mod would combine the two threads about this topic, too. It is hard to keep up with both.

CPS took the drugged little girl from her family that night? How outrageous. The mom had earlier called police and told them that Melissa did not have permission to take her child anywhere. Then she gets blamed for causing a child to be drugged. It makes me also wonder if there really were signs of some physical abuse.

It has hit me like a ton of bricks that MH's daughter was a real lure for other little girls that MH used to disarm those girls and their parents by making them feel safe. Very scary.

:eek: How many times have we all told our kids strangers will lure them with pets, candy, and so forth? Now we must tell our children that predators will lure them with other children!

OH, whew! I'm so glad to know that CPS took the child. I was about to pull my hair out thinking that no way LE would have just let that child go home and not investigate!

Too bad they investigated the wrong person! Huckaby seems to have been quite good at getting people in hot water when she is the one doing the dirty deeds.

I wish a mod would combine the two threads about this topic, too. It is hard to keep up with both.

Yes, I am glad to hear it too. we don't know for sure, but the mother may have been drunk at the hospital. It would be normal, with no other abductions in the history of Tracy, for CPS or hospital staff to think the child got into the mother's drugs. especially since they said they found drugs on the Mother. No hospital does a search without cause. The parents are always checked out first. They probably found benzos in the mom's purse, and assumed the child got into them. The CPS intervention was probably on the basis of neglect. No one would even look elsewhere if you have a mom with a taste for alcohol. IMO, this is TYPICAL PREDATOR BEHAVIOR... to stalk a victim who is not supervised all the time, perhaps whose caregiver is a known user, etc. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT blaming the mom for this, just saying that WOW, MH is more CUNNING and EVIL than I could imagine. And probably pretty intelligent (if it weren't for her compulsive need for public attention!)

BTW.. Sorry to have posted this thread!!! I did it before I realized it could have been tied into the other thread. I agree it is hard to track both...

Sorry!

It's not that easy to organize threads around a breaking case like this, Snapdragon. Not to worry. I'm sure the mods will catch on sooner or later. :winko:

I watched the interview with the mom and she's young, probably had no idea she'd end up on the hot seat. Remember the woman who had Melissa as a roommate, and then the house caught on fire and LE suspected that woman? Until the NEXT fire, at least, when Melissa and her daughter were home.

There is no telling how many times Melissa has set people up. She may be quite a good con that way.

The two videos I listened to tonight, of the sister of the January child and her mother, helped some with the timeline.

Didn't I hear one of them say that the child was taken to the hospital within half an hour of her returning home, because she was unable to talk walk straight, etc.?

I still cannot accept that LE wouldn't have looked at the child closely. Either the cop who was there made a huge mistake, or something else has to explain it.

It's not that easy to organize threads around a breaking case like this, Snapdragon. Not to worry. I'm sure the mods will catch on sooner or later. :winko:

I watched the interview with the mom and she's young, probably had no idea she'd end up on the hot seat. Remember the woman who had Melissa as a roommate, and then the house caught on fire and LE suspected that woman? Until the NEXT fire, at least, when Melissa and her daughter were home.

There is no telling how many times Melissa has set people up. She may be quite a good con that way.

MH is obviously very cunning. WOW. I actually have known people like this. They are scary. They will act friendly and innocent, and all the time be plotting how to arrange things to look like others are responsible. SOCIOPATH.... And then play the victim. The person I know of was the grown daughter of a friend. My friend stuck by her daughter through lies, theft, etc. She stole from her own family and would only turn on the tears when it suited her. After the daughter had a health crisis, my friend talked her into psychotherapy. It didn't last long, but the therapist told my friend that her daughter was definitely a sociopath. Interestingly, she would lie and also grandstand like MH. I am thinking MH is definitely sociopathic now, in addition to many other maladies.

The two videos I listened to tonight, of the sister of the January child and her mother, helped some with the timeline.

Didn't I hear one of them say that the child was taken to the hospital within half an hour of her returning home, because she was unable to talk walk straight, etc.?

I still cannot accept that LE wouldn't have looked at the child closely. Either the cop who was there made a huge mistake, or something else has to explain it.

Yes! The sister clearly stated that they brought the child to the hospital within half an hour of getting her back home. I don't know what the heck happened here with this incident and why MH wasn't really looked at. I also want to know what else the child's family did about it. If it was my child, I would have been raising holy hell. Did they confront MH? I think the sister said no. Did they warn other parents? What was their opinion about what happened and why? A kid disappearing and then coming home drugged four hours later is very, very serious. I can't believe this family just let it drop. However, if they had their own problems, like drug and alcohol issues, they may have feared LE and not wanted to create waves due to CPS possibly looking at them as the problem and taking their child. Unfortunately, fear of LE on the part of families with trouble often causes them to keep quiet and not press when a crime has been committed.

Yes! The sister clearly stated that they brought the child to the hospital within half an hour of getting her back home. I don't know what the heck happened here with this incident and why MH wasn't really looked at. I also want to know what else the child's family did about it. If it was my child, I would have been raising holy hell. Did they confront MH? I think the sister said no. Did they warn other parents? What was their opinion about what happened and why? A kid disappearing and then coming home drugged four hours later is very, very serious. I can't believe this family just let it drop. However, if they had their own problems, like drug and alcohol issues, they may have feared LE and not wanted to create waves due to CPS possibly looking at them as the problem and taking their child. Unfortunately, fear of LE on the part of families with trouble often causes them to keep quiet and not press when a crime has been committed.

Someone said on the other thread that the little girl was taken by CPS that night. The child was already traumatized and then had to be taken from her family. I don't know how long the child was detained or how long it took the family to get her back, but that might have something to do with not following up. That and the mother was probably treated like dirt by all involved, and not believed. What a long list of victims with Sandra being the main one that we know of.

Hmmm...I haven't seen anything about CPS taking the child yet. (Guess I better go read for a bit!) Thanks!

interview with the mother (dang it~! I have to go find that link again.. I know it was cbs13 for starters)..

anyhow, the mother states cps took the child for the rest of the evening to rule out whether the MOTHER had drugged her child (it was unfounded of course)..

To me it looks like the rape kit was negative for semen or vaginal trauma, (obviously Huckaby does not have semen... and could have done other things to the child without causing trauma but for which current rape kits do not test for off the bat including but not limited to saliva).. then it looks to me like the child tested . for benzos.. but could only recall drinking a bottled water with Huckaby.. so they then focused on her own mother or family or link to the home for the benzos.

The cops dropped the ball here... but this is like a whole new kind of ball if you think about it... I mean this just hasn't been a common thing! I think this may even change the tests in current rape kits!

:clap:
:eek: How many times have we all told our kids strangers will lure them with pets, candy, and so forth? Now we must tell our children that predators will lure them with other children!
:clap::clap::clap: statement of the day!

Actually, this isn't a new ploy. There are a few cases where a child was used in some way to facilitate a kidnapping of another child for a predator. :mad: Telling our children to pay attention to their own intuitive feelings about other people is important and should include situations with other children as well. They need to know if they get that "creepy" feeling then it is time to get away from the situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back