Huckaby tied to January missing girl report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hear ya SS! I cannot for the life of me remember which thread it was in...

Just jumpin in real quick.
I am floored.
This incident is scary and I wonder if there are others that went unnoticed or unreported?
I do not think LE could have prevented MH from doing what she did to little Sandra, the only one who could have prevented it is the monster MH herself.
They investigated and apparantly did not have enough evidence to prove she was the one drugged this child in question.
Parents are gonna have to start locking up thier kids, it seem none are safe anymore.
Glad mine are grown and I when grands are here I am right next to them at all times.

#46 - Melissa Huckaby, Suspect - thread #2
04-11-2009, 01:53 PM
SeriouslySearching

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofeegyrl View Post
This is the same incident reported by the person who knows someone who knows someone that says this happened?

Yes. Here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDB
"Well with the news of MH being arrested I feel I can share this now. SS can verify what I am saying is true. As I PM her yesterday after I heard it from a guy at work that lives in Tracy. I did not want to say iit on the board at the time as it is hearsay but it now makes sense.

His MIl works with someone that lives in the MHP. She waas told that 6 months ago Sandra was found behind a bldg in the MHP unresponsive. She was rushed to the hospital and it was ruled a Drug overdose. It was MH who gave her the drugs."

I can attest to that! Dang we need to find that post with the SS pm.. I cannot even remember what thread number it was in JDB!

So what else is your friend saying? He sure was right on the money about many things so far and thank you for sharing

Seems now that Huckaby is behind bars. The pipeline has kinda dried up. Which makes sense as from what I have been told is everyone now is focusing on Justice.But I do ask him every other day if anything is being said. :crazy:

This changes everything :eek: about what might have happened to this child :eek::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Two hours? After we were led to believe that MH took the child home within 15 minutes of contact with LE? I'm not understanding this. All articles said LE found the child at the park with MH at 5:30/5:31 p.m. Then MH took the child home at 5:45 p.m. What is this couple hours later? Was MH waiting for the drug to wear off? What did she do to this child?

Salem

Salem The way I read everything today was the LE searched the MHP not the park where Huckaby took the girl to.

#46 - Melissa Huckaby, Suspect - thread #2
04-11-2009, 01:53 PM
SeriouslySearching

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofeegyrl View Post
This is the same incident reported by the person who knows someone who knows someone that says this happened?

Yes. Here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDB
"Well with the news of MH being arrested I feel I can share this now. SS can verify what I am saying is true. As I PM her yesterday after I heard it from a guy at work that lives in Tracy. I did not want to say iit on the board at the time as it is hearsay but it now makes sense.

His MIl works with someone that lives in the MHP. She waas told that 6 months ago Sandra was found behind a bldg in the MHP unresponsive. She was rushed to the hospital and it was ruled a Drug overdose. It was MH who gave her the drugs."

OK, I might have jumped the gun on that last post, so this is not a verified report ?

Seems now that Huckaby is behind bars. The pipeline has kinda dried up. Which makes sense as from what I have been told is everyone now is focusing on Justice.But I do ask him every other day if anything is being said. :crazy:

I am really glad that you keep following up with this source. It would seem that, now more than ever, MHP people might be talking about things that happened in the past that now strike them as strange and/or possibly related.

Because everything has shown to be so accurate up until now, I still believe that there is a previous incident involving SC.

I am really glad that you keep following up with this source. It would seem that, now more than ever, MHP people might be talking about things that happened in the past that now strike them as strange and/or possibly related.

Because everything has shown to be so accurate up until now, I still believe that there is a previous incident involving SC.

I know an I am hoping. But please remember Huckaby was only in the park for 8 months before Sandra.And they might think if anything leaks now and if they are called it might lead to a Mistrial

OK, I might have jumped the gun on that last post, so this is not a verified report ?

No there is no police record. But catch up with the reading. I think the slashing of the tires was used instead of telling the press that Sandra was found unresponsive . I know If I was the Cantu family and before an arrest I would use an excuse.

i see a lot of speculation about MH drugging the little girl shortly before dropping her off, but i think it could have been the opposite. IF she had her for four hours, she could have drugged her shortly after taking her and then who knows what happened. from what i've read, it looks like they didn't find any signs of her being molested, but this could have been MH building up her nerve to do what she eventually did. she could have maybe fondled her or something of that nature (i'm sorry, i feel dirty just writing that)

i really agree with those that say that they do not believe that the mother lagged in any way with taking her to the hospital. i've never been to an ER where we have waited for less than an hour and sometimes up to four. i wonder how the little girl was triaged, if they took her as soon as she came in or if they had to wait? there is so much more to this story, but for right now, i am believing that MH drugged this child.

I just saw an interview with the mother of the little girl who was drugged by MH, the mother is actually on video talking to the reporter. This was on channel 5 KPIX in S.F. I couldn't find a video of the interview online yet.

Here's a link to a phone interview that includes the 18 yr old sister of the girl: http://cbs5.com/crime/Melissa.Huckaby.drugged.2.989742.html, and the interview where the reporter's cell phone died just when Sandra was in the middle of talking about the incident. A lot of talk about whether MH had permission to take the girl.

I missed it but, KPIX local news is on again at 6:00 PM, so maybe they will show it again.

I missed it but, KPIX local news is on again at 6:00 PM, so maybe they will show it again.

It's on again right now. The woman seems credible--I guess.

What struck me was the part where they played the telephone conversation between the reporter and MH (the infamous one where the reporter's cell phone went dead), where they discuss the drugging incident. I'm sure I heard MH say that the little girl's grandmother gave her permission to go to the park. Yet, in the new interview with the little girl's mother, there is no mention of a grandmother, just that MH did not have permission to take the little girl to the park. So is this yet another lie that MH has woven?
Probably an unimportant point.

Woman says:
Melissa did NOT have permission to take her daughter.
Says daughter told her they had gotten water from Wendy's.
Says CPS took the daughter that night because they thought the mother had something to do with it.

Two threads on essentially the same topic is very confusing.

Lets put it this way. He told me about Huckaby before she was arrested. He also told me about this girl at the park. How much more reliable can that be.

That's reliable enough for me! Thanks!

Well, thanks for sharing JDB, and thanks for finding those posts for us, Winnow and SS.

But I am still going to refrain from making a judgment about this info. It certainly would be horrible to think that it's true, and that for some reason, Sandra was drugged and found unconscious and taken to the hospital six months ago and for some reason, nobody was arrested. (By LAW, the hospital would have called child protective services and LE, NO DOUBT.)

That happening would be as disturbing as the January child being drugged and stumbling around and taken to the hospital and nobody was arrested. This would be even worse in the context of Sandra having had it happen to her months before as well.

In fact, if either of those incidents didn't result in search warrants, I can't understand why.

Now that Sandra was murdered, it would be truly catastrophic to the legal system in Tracy if this all turned out to be true. LE would practically be worthy of being charged with negligent homicide in Sandra's death, if this is true.

I'm holding on to the "gossip" model, as things can get very mixed up going from the Cantus to someone who lived in the MHPark to someone's grandmother to the grandchild who told JDB on this forum who told us...that's a long chain to follow.

Because if this turned out to be true, Sandra Cantu would be a victim of much more than Huckaby's machinations.

This is part of the reason I don't think LE found Melissa and the girl at the park. I think Melissa brought her home and they were still there. (This is the part of MH's story I believe) They either did not check the child closely OR the effects of the drug did not become evident until after LE left the home (which could make sense if the drugs were administered close to the time she was brought home).

I don't blame the mother for not immediately taking her to ER. She had no reason to suspect drugs were involved. She probably thought her child was acting strange due to illness. It would be a mother's first thought, imo. However, after observing her for a short period of time...they should have realized something was very wrong. Her child was in real danger during the hours she waited to seek medical care, imo.

Where I live, if LE is called, they will drag every single person out of a house in the middle of the night to do a "wellness check" before they'll leave the scene, even if nothing is going on when they get there. (I know because I saw it done to a neighbor whose son was fighting in the yard and then left.)

So I would be shocked to think that LE didn't even look at the child before leaving the scene. There just has to be more to this story. We're missing something, between the half told tale and Huckaby's lies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back