Huckaby tied to January missing girl report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just watched the 11pm news, cbs 5 out of San Francisco. Had phone interview with the older sister of the girl who was drugged in January. Supposedly is a neighbor of Sandra's, not Sandra herself.

Older sister says MH did not have permission to take the girl to the park. Also said the girl was collapsing... would stand up and fall down. They couldn't keep her alert so she was taken to the hospital. That is all they showed from her interview. The rest of the family declined any press interviews (probably w/ LE's advice.)

Then they showed the infamous cell phone interview with MH, where she says that she indeed did take the girl over to the park.. was a misunderstanding. Started to talk about the police investigating her, and the reporter's cell phone goes dead!! One of the biggest "Aw sh%$" moments in journalism history. Would have liked to keep chatty kathy talking longer... who know what else she would've spilled?

Older sister says MH did not have permission to take the girl to the park. Also said the girl was collapsing... would stand up and fall down. They couldn't keep her alert so she was taken to the hospital. That is all they showed from her interview. The rest of the family declined any press interviews (probably w/ LE's advice.)

Just disgusting. It makes me wonder though...how in the world MH got ahold of her in the first place, and how the police did not notice the child was that out of it. I think I have read that MH took the child home from the park, is that true or did the police take her home?:waitasec:

Just disgusting. It makes me wonder though...how in the world MH got ahold of her in the first place, and how the police did not notice the child was that out of it. I think I have read that MH took the child home from the park, is that true or did the police take her home?:waitasec:

I agree. A 45lb child, who is not accustomed to central nervous system depressants, would show pretty immediate responses to a dose of ANY benzo. I am not a dr., but I am a scientist with a biology background. I don't know of any benzo, that in a person of that size and not having a built up tolerance, which would only show and effect hours later. We could look them up (tedious). The manufacturer's drug inserts would show the peak plasma times.

We are just missing so much of the story. BTW.. on the Tracy press in the comment section, I saw a few posts calling for a rally wed eve outside Tracy PD, to demand answers. Curious to see if that occurs or not.

Forgot to answer: According to the press, the POLICE found her in the park. I don't know if they transported her home or the parent/s did.

Huckaby ADMITS to being with drugged girl!

This is nothing new. "...Huckaby confirmed with a CBS correspondent Joe Vasquez from San Francisco station KPIX-TV by phone that she had been with the girl during the time she was reported missing..." This was almost two weeks ago.

They (Huckaby, M and this girl) had gone to the park as they had done a handful of time before without question or incident. The girls mother/grandmother never denied this or that they had not given permission in the past. They only deny giving permission this time. Obviously the girl, on the day of the incident, was already outdoors unsupervised when Huckaby and M came by.... unless of course you are implying that Melissa abducted her from inside the home... It is very possible that the girl may have lied to Huckaby saying her grandmother had given permission. Maybe the grandmother just forgot giving permission or inadvertently given permission misunderstanding what the girl was asking for. i.e. if she had been distracted by the television or on the phone, etc.

Also from what I understand the park is in the same complex right down the street from the house.

depends on which benzo she injested. Some have longer time of onset. That is why we cannot really rule out the possiblity that she got into something at home. Bottom line.. another interview of this child is needed. based on Tracy PD's handling of this case I bet they already did it
(my bolding)

My sentiments exactly.

http://www.cbs13.com/video/?id=51887@kovr.dayport.com
the two am thing came from huckaby in her cbs raw interview... with other interspersed lies.. She also, in this call, said that she brought the child home but we found out today that tracy pd went to the park after her mother called 911. Lies and more lies from Ms Huckaby
(my bolding)

Tracy PD did go to the park but it was Melissa who brought the child home.

"...Police arrived quickly and reportedly discovered at 5:31 p.m. that she was with Melissa Huckaby at the park.

When Huckaby found out the girl's family was worried, she returned the girl to her mother at about 5:43 p.m...."

No lies.

This article contains more details than the previous one

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6771583

Ten weeks before Sandra Cantu was abducted and murdered, another little girl went missing from the mobile home park, only to be found hours later -- according to the girl's family -- in the company of Melissa Huckaby.
On the afternoon of January 17th, according to a Tracy Police log, the girl was reported missing by her family. She returned two and half hours later. According to the family, the girl had spent the afternoon with Melissa Huckaby without their permission.
ABC7 spoke with the girl's mother and sister at their home. They said Huckaby had taken the girl to several local parks and given her a cup of water from a local fast food restaurant. They did not want to appear on camera, but the sister told ABC7 by telephone, the little girl acted strangely when she got home.
"Her speech was slurred, like she had a really bad lisp. She kept falling asleep. She would cry like something was wrong with her. She couldn't stand up without help. She couldn't walk. Every time she tried to walk, she's fall," said the girl's sister.
The family says they took the little girl to Sutter Tracy Memorial Hospital, where she was examined. A police log for January 17 confirms the family's account that the girl tested positive for the muscle relaxant "benzodiazepine."
"Was Melissa Huckaby involved?" asked ABC7's Laura Anthony.
"Any report with Ms. Huckaby's name on it, whether it's this report or a traffic collision, is part of our investigation," said Tracy Police Sgt. Tony Sheneman.
Now that Sandra Cantu is dead, the girl's family wonders if police should've done more to investigate their incident.
"If they would've done their job right, everything with Sandra could've been prevented and she would've been here today," said the girl's sister.
The family told ABC7, besides the drug test given to the little girl at the local hospital, she was examined for any signs of molestation and the family said that examination was negative. Police insist Monday afternoon they did everything they could to investigate the January 17th missing child case, but there was simply no probable cause to make an arrest.

Wait stop the bus did you all catch this?

Along with the statement that snapdragon provided us we see Lane quoted as saying:Lawless says he has not seen his granddaughter since her arrest and he has no plans to visit her in jail.

Do I see a rift? Looks like not all the Lawless' folk support MH? At least that is how I read into it.

OK I am confused. Was he not in the background when MH father spoke to reporters after they visited in jail? The father even looked at him and was asking him what he thought of her? Maybe I am wrong. I will go find the video clip.

OK I am confused. Was he not in the background when MH father spoke to reporters after they visited in jail? The father even looked at him and was asking him what he thought of her? Maybe I am wrong. I will go find the video clip.

I thought I remembered seeing him also.

http://cbs13.com/video/?cid=6

it is under:
Raw video:Suspect's family visits jail

In some ways I see a distance similarity to the Alejandro Avilla and the Samantha Runnion case.

Before Samantha was molested and murdered by Avilla he had two other little girls claim that he had molested them. They even testified in court against him but the jury did not believe them and found him Not Guilty. Irrc, one of the girls testified in the Runnion case.

In Tracy I don't think LE took the claim very seriously due to the fact that Melissa was a female and in the police's mind they could not think that she would kidnap this 7 year old to molest or harm her. Also it seems they too have biases and if a mother has alcohol on their breath they are not taken seriously either. It shows the mentality of LE. I certainly hope none of their children ever go missing for 4 hours and they have dared drink a beer at a cookout or something. As Nancy Grace stated last night about 50% of women drink at sometime or another.

Melissa seems to drop hints among her lies. She told us that the luggage that Sandra was found in was stolen. That was a lie but it was her luggage.
She does say she was with this 7 year old and once again she says nothing happened. Imo that is another lie where she is trying to rearrange and weave the story to put her in a better light.

What will be disheartening now is for LE to go back and thoroughly investigate the claim of the first mother and her little 7 year old and find it to be true.

As I have stated many times, no 28 year old woman just starts off at this age being a pedophile. Even though it is very sad there are usually more victims.

imo

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...report =&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

Melissa Chantel Huckaby, 28, is tied to a report that someone in January took a 7-year-old girl to a park for four hours and brought her back high on muscle relaxers.

Huckaby told a Sacramento news station that police questioned her about the incident reported on January 17 by a family in the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park. Huckaby lived in the same complex, also where 8-year-old Sandra Cantu lived before police found her dead body on April 10. Police arrested Huckaby four days later on suspicion on kidnapping, raping and killing Sandra.

The January report alleges that someone took a 45-pound blue-eyed dark-haired girl to a park. The woman and the child were gone for four hours, from about 1:30 to after 5 p.m., according to the police log. The woman who took the girl drove a purple Kia Sportage, according to the report.

Police towed a purple Kia Sportage registered to Huckaby the day after farmworkers found Sandra’s body inside a suitcase dumped in a dairy lagoon.

When the woman — apparently Huckaby — returned the girl, the family took her to the hospital. A doctor found benzodiazepines — a muscle relaxant — in the girl’s bloodstream, the police log noted.

Police logs say the girl’s mother had alcohol on her breath and carried around some type of drug. Police dismissed the incident because of the mother’s drug and alcohol problem, said a friend of the family’s who asked not to be identified because the FBI asked the family not to talk about the case.
(my bolding)

Very interesting. I hadn't read this part of the report. So it is very plausible that the girl could have been drugged by ingesting something after she was returned home and that Huckaby had nothing to do with the "drugging".

I thought I remembered seeing him also.

Yes, he was but I don't know if he ever actually went in to see Melissa.

He may have gone with his wife and son to give them support.

She truly has destroyed his ministry and tainted the very church he has been a Pastor of for 30 years.

I can understand him being conflicted. I think the family loves her but deep down they know these allegations are most likely true.

imo

In some ways I see a distance similarity to the Alejandro Avilla and the Samantha Runnion case.

Before Samantha was molested and murdered by Avilla he had two other little girls claim that he had molested them. They even testified in court against him but the jury did not believe them and found him Not Guilty. Irrc, one of the girls testified in the Runnion case.

In Tracy I don't think LE took the claim very seriously due to the fact that Melissa was a female and in the police's mind they could not think that she would kidnap this 7 year old to molest her. Also it seems they too have biases and if a mother has alcohol on their breath they are not taken seriously either. It shows the mentality of LE. I certainly hope none of their children ever go missing for 4 hours and they have dared drink a beer at a cookout or something. As Nancy Grace stated last night about 50% of women drink at sometime or another.

Melissa seems to drop hints among her lies. She told us that the luggage that Sandra was found in was stolen. That was a lie but it was her luggage.
She does say she was with this 7 year old and once again she says nothing happened. Imo that is another lie where she is trying to rearrange and weave the story to put her in a better light.

What will be disheartening now is for LE to go back and thoroughly investigate the claim of the first mother and her little 7 year old and find it to be true.

As I have stated many times, no 28 year old woman just starts off at this age being a pedophile. Even though it is very sad there are usually more victims.

imo
(my bolding)

Drinking a beer at a cookout and having a drug and alcohol problem are two different things. I'm sure if the mother had had just one cocktail after work they wouldn't have said she had a "drug and alcohol problem". For all we know the girl could have ingested the drugs after she was returned home by Melissa. It's a lot more plausible as the effects of the drugs were not seen until some time later that night.

(my bolding)

Very interesting. I hadn't read this part of the report. So it is very plausible that the girl could have been drugged by ingesting something after she was returned home and that Huckaby had nothing to do with the "drugging".

I would be interested to find out what type of drug the girl's mother reportedly carried around. If it didn't match the drug found in the girl's system, then I would be suspicious.

When I was eight years old I was able to run next door to my little friend's house. I'm 30. It makes me sad that my son will have to grow up in a world that allows him almost no autonomy until he's old enough to drive himself around. Why did I even BOTHER buying a house in a neighborhood?

I think it's a bunch of BULL that our children, the children of law-abiding citizens, have to live in fear of the rabid few. It makes me so angry.

This is nothing new. "...Huckaby confirmed with a CBS correspondent Joe Vasquez from San Francisco station KPIX-TV by phone that she had been with the girl during the time she was reported missing..." This was almost two weeks ago.

They (Huckaby, M and this girl) had gone to the park as they had done a handful of time before without question or incident. The girls mother/grandmother never denied this or that they had not given permission in the past. They only deny giving permission this time. Obviously the girl, on the day of the incident, was already outdoors unsupervised when Huckaby and M came by.... unless of course you are implying that Melissa abducted her from inside the home... It is very possible that the girl may have lied to Huckaby saying her grandmother had given permission. Maybe the grandmother just forgot giving permission or inadvertently given permission misunderstanding what the girl was asking for. i.e. if she had been distracted by the television or on the phone, etc.

Also from what I understand the park is in the same complex right down the street from the house.

(my bolding)

My sentiments exactly.

(my bolding)

Tracy PD did go to the park but it was Melissa who brought the child home.

"...Police arrived quickly and reportedly discovered at 5:31 p.m. that she was with Melissa Huckaby at the park.

When Huckaby found out the girl's family was worried, she returned the girl to her mother at about 5:43 p.m...."

No lies.
bold is mine. I think you need to listen to the cbs13 interview again. She told a completely different story... that her grandparents called her home!

(my bolding)

Drinking a beer at a cookout and having a drug and alcohol problem are two different things. I'm sure if the mother had had just one cocktail after work they wouldn't have said she had a "drug and alcohol problem". For all we know the girl could have ingested the drugs after she was returned home by Melissa. It's a lot more plausible as the effects of the drugs were not seen until some time later that night.
you will have to do a search for the link, but it was a "neighbor" who mentioned the alcohol on the breath and the same neighbor that said the police dropped the ball when in fact they did not. LE stated they could not go further with the investigation due to the time that had lapsed between the park and when she was taken to the hospital.

(my bolding)

I don't believe that for one second. So if the mother has baggage their child is not important? Wow maybe this is why MH selected this particular child to drug. The mother wasn't at the park with this little girl for 4 hours. This child was staggering, falling down and continued to be that way so she took her to the hospital.

I don't think that it is plausible that she just up and took some of her mother's drugs after she came home and then the mother took her to the hospital because of it.

Excerpt to snapdragon's post:
Older sister says MH did not have permission to take the girl to the park. Also said the girl was collapsing... would stand up and fall down.

I imagine right now LE are having experts talking with this little 7 year old. If she can remember nothing but leaving with Melissa then I think it is a safe bet to say she was drugged by the pedophile that took her for 4 hours.

What we know is when Melissa Huckaby drops names and interjects them into a media conversation they actually mean something instead of her lamely trying to rearrange the story to put her in a better light.

I wouldn't believe Melissa Huckaby if I actually saw her tongue being notarized.

She is a creepizoid, imo

he was there outside the jail... but that does not mean necessarily that he visited her. From his interview yesterday he has not and doesn't plan to any time soon. :confused:

I wouldn't believe Melissa Huckaby if I actually saw her tongue being notarized.
:clap::clap::clap:

Also, in the interview the sister said that the child had a cup of water from a fast food resteraunt with Huckaby. There is your possible injestion. And according to the sister she was showing signs when she arrived home.

In this article http://cbs13.com/local/Huckaby.Now.Tied.2.989653.html it states:

When Huckaby found out the girl's family was worried, she returned the girl to her mother at about 5:43 p.m., and police soon left the scene without making any arrests.

About five hours later, the girl's mother took her to the hospital, and police were called back once a doctor determined that the girl was under the influence of Benzodiazepines, a muscle relaxant.

What jumps out at me is "About Five Hours Later" the girls's mother took her to the hospital. Now this child was returned at 5:43 PM to her mother and then at 10:43 PM her mother takes her to the hospital!

Is this "5 hours later" mean since the child was reported missing or once the child was returned home?

Since the article also mentions "Her speech was slurred, she could barely walk, she could barely stand," said the older sister of the young girl". Wouldn't the police notice that the child was showing signs that she could barely walk, barely stand, and her speech was slurred?

How come the older sister of the child noticed this and not the mother?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back