Hulk Hogan's son seriously injured another boy in car wreck

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2008/06/12/sbt.hogan.heartbreaks.cnn

This guy expresses my feelings on Hulk. The family is in trauma.

They might be going through a difficult time but its far from "trauma". The only people who are going through any trauma is John and his family. When Nick gets out of jail in 8 months...probably even SOONER...and there civil suit is over with...they will all move on with their lives and do what they want to do, while John is still just laying there in the same room that he will most likely always be in.

just my opinion though.

The way I see it: when they thought no one was listening, they revealed their real selves, on those tapes. I really can't find much pity for them. Maybe I am cold hearted, but they only seem to say things to save face, and then think nothing of putting blame on everyone else but themselves. They either buckle down, truly and honestly accept responsibility for this mess, and get some restructuring going in their family base (ya know, stop trying to be a tv family and playing up to the camera and raising the kids to be irresponsible people), or they are going to end up in a bigger mess sooner or later.

~signed: Ms. Too Opinionated for her own Good

They might be going through a difficult time but its far from "trauma". The only people who are going through any trauma is John and his family. When Nick gets out of jail in 8 months...probably even SOONER...and there civil suit is over with...they will all move on with their lives and do what they want to do, while John is still just laying there in the same room that he will most likely always be in.

just my opinion though.

And I agree with your opinion...

just my opinion though.

Just because John and his family are going through a trauma that may seem worse doesn't mean Hogan's family isn't.

Separation and divorce is trauma. An accident you caused which seriously injures another is trauma. Jail is trauma. The fact that it is all played out in the public eye - more trauma still.

I completely understand wanting to take care of your own child. It's why I think Paulus van der Sloot covered for his son in the Natalee Holloway case.

If Nick were my son, I'd go about protecting him by advising him and my wife/ex-wife/whatever the hell she is to shut up. They're making their own situation worse.

I came into this thread with a favorable opinion of the Bolleas because they appeared to be taking responsibility emotionally and financially, but that is changing in light of the idiotic things they continue to say and do.

You want to protect your son? First, advise him to take full responsibility for his actions. Encourage him to volunteer his time to other punk-*advertiser censored* teenagers the dangers of drinking and driving like a lunatic in over-powered sports cars. Second, tell him to serve his eight months in solitary confinement with dignity. He could be in gen-pop being someone's cuddle- right now. Stop whining about your prison time, because your friend is imprisoned for life inside his own head.

very candid!:clap:

The article says the man Linda is dating is 34. Give me a break, that's hardly a teen.:rolleyes:

The article says the man Linda is dating is 34. Give me a break, that's hardly a teen.:rolleyes:

According to Brooke's blog on myspace the guy is 19 years old and was in between her and Nick in school.

Hulk was asked about who they both were dating on LKL, he said he was dating a woman in her 30's and yes his wife is dating a 19 yo.
I guess she got tired of going to the beach all alone!

VB

Just because John and his family are going through a trauma that may seem worse doesn't mean Hogan's family isn't.

Separation and divorce is trauma. An accident you caused which seriously injures another is trauma. Jail is trauma. The fact that it is all played out in the public eye - more trauma still.

I just dont classify the things that they are going through as trauma. A damn hard time? Yes. but I guess when i think of trauma i think of someone who is going through a death or someone who was seriously injured. A divorce, being in the public eye (by own choice of wanting fame from their reality show to help Brooke & Nicks career) and an accident that you walked away from while basically killing your friend who you show absolutely no remorse for....is not trauma in my opinion. Someone who is complaining about having no windows and hes so bored and just doesnt have anything to think about who is miserable and wants to get out of there isnt going through any trauma. Can John ask his mom to go home because hes sick of being in that hospital room? No. Never. Can John complain to his friends that hes bored? The minute Nick walks out of that jail he wants to go the beach...and he wants to drive around in the escalade...most likely speeding...he'll get his little real-ality show and make some money...go out and party and drink...still driving fast...then he'll get married and have kids...and the parents will magically fall back in love again and re marry since i strongly believe this is a ploy to hide their assets and they will all live happily ever after while......John is still in that hospital bed.

I just dont classify the things that they are going through as trauma. A damn hard time? Yes. but I guess when i think of trauma i think of someone who is going through a death or someone who was seriously injured. A divorce, being in the public eye (by own choice of wanting fame from their reality show to help Brooke & Nicks career) and an accident that you walked away from while basically killing your friend who you show absolutely no remorse for....is not trauma in my opinion. Someone who is complaining about having no windows and hes so bored and just doesnt have anything to think about who is miserable and wants to get out of there isnt going through any trauma. Can John ask his mom to go home because hes sick of being in that hospital room? No. Never. Can John complain to his friends that hes bored? The minute Nick walks out of that jail he wants to go the beach...and he wants to drive around in the escalade...most likely speeding...he'll get his little real-ality show and make some money...go out and party and drink...still driving fast...then he'll get married and have kids...and the parents will magically fall back in love again and re marry since i strongly believe this is a ploy to hide their assets and they will all live happily ever after while......John is still in that hospital bed.

:clap::clap: Nicely said! I totally agree!

For those worried about the content: Grace and company did pixel out the part where his head has the most trauma, because of the severity... but overall, the video gives you a peek at what him and his family is dealing with... it is heartbreaking and really opens ones eyes to how bad things are.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

That video breaks my heart. I am stunned that the Hogan's have the nerve to complain about their lives. I wonder if they will STFU since this video has been released?

Good One!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back