GUILTY UK - Kempsey, found in a septic tank, Jul'19, missing in 1982 - Brenda Venables *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Human remains found in village could belong to woman missing since 1980s
"Police confirmed: "This discovery is currently being treated as an unexplained death and we will be following many lines of enquiry; included within this is to establish if this is connected to the disappearance of a woman from the village of Kempsey in the 1980s."

In a statement, the force added: "We are also aware there is some speculation that this discovery may be linked to the disappearance of Suzy Lamplugh who also went missing in the 1980s.

"Although we don't believe it to be, until we have the post-mortem results we are not in a position to link the bones to any particular person at this stage and are keeping an open mind."

0_Human-Bones-find-Kempsey-Worcestershire.jpg

"Police confirmed: "This discovery is currently being treated as an unexplained death and we will be following many lines of enquiry; included within this is to establish if this is connected to the disappearance of a woman from the village of Kempsey in the 1980s."

In a statement, the force added: "We are also aware there is some speculation that this discovery may be linked to the disappearance of Suzy Lamplugh who also went missing in the 1980s.
They believe the not-named woman went missing in 1982. Suzy's been ruled out, so it seems.
Bones find 'not linked to Suzy Lamplugh'

"Although we don't believe it to be, until we have the post-mortem results we are not in a position to link the bones to any particular person at this stage and are keeping an open mind."

What woman went missing from that village in the 80's? Have they said anything about the property where the bones were found? Besides septic tank.

VIDEO: Human remains were found at bottom of septic tank, police reveal
rbbm.
"Police are also aware there is some speculation that this discovery may be linked to the disappearance of Suzy Lamplugh who also went missing in the 1980s.

And he also appealed for anyone worried about a missing person to contact police as officers are checking the missing person database to try to solve the mystery of the bones found in Kempsey on Friday.

Superintendent Pettit said: "The current investigation to review the nature of as to how those human remains ended up in the location they did and to identify who that person is."

He also reassured the public that, although officers are keeping an open mind, they do not believe the remains are linked to a search in nearby Drakes Broughton for the body of missing Suzy Lamplugh.

He added: "I want to offer my reassurance to the people in Kempsey and wider that police are not drawing any link to the on-going Metropolitan Police search in Drakes Broughton."

We revealed that workmen found the human remains during routine maintenance at an undisclosed property in the village at around 4pm.

Wow...it would be wonderful if another missing woman was found after all this years of uncertainty. (I learned to be joy full and not sad (my tendency) about this from a retired Texan investigator)

Quaking Farm is the location according to Birmingham live and moo.
Have to dash.
Thanks!
Human remains found in village 8 miles from Suzy Lamplugh search

The manhole cover where a police tent was put up at Quaking Farm, Kempsey, Worcestershire (Image: @SnapperSK)
"The farm is 7.8 miles away from where police have been excavating ground in the search for missing estate agent Suzy Lamplugh, who disappeared in July 1986.

A local man called Mark said: "I was walking my dog on Friday and saw police tent over a cesspit manhole cover at the back of Quaking Farm.

"Three firemen were pumping out from the hole. Police were there and they didn't like the fact i was walking past. It's a public footpath that goes over Teal Turf."

We don't know If the remains found are male or female...or did I missed something?
No, only that human remains have been found. However, the person LE are looking into (among others) is a local woman who went missing in 1982.

West Mercia Police said a link could not be made to a particular person until a post-mortem is conducted.

They are treating it as an unexplained death and are examining multiple lines of inquiry, including the 1982 disappearance of a local woman.
Discovery of human remains 'not linked' to Suzy Lamplugh case, police say

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back