GUILTY UK - Kempsey, found in a septic tank, Jul'19, missing in 1982 - Brenda Venables *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Approx 2 hours away, Carole Packman ?
Killer husband recommended for open prison

"A husband who killed his wife has been recommended for a move to an open prison, despite never revealing the location of her body.

Carole Packman, 40, disappeared from the family home in Bournemouth in 1985".

I remember interviews with her daughter....very emotional....could it be?

If you google the name V and the address of the farm you find a couple of farm businesses registered there and two directors' names. They are both born in the 1930s, one of them would be about 86 years old now, late 40s in 1982. I believe his wife would be BV, who would have been 48 in 1982. According to my ancestry research.

If you google the name V and the address of the farm you find a couple of farm businesses registered there and two directors' names. They are both born in the 1930s, one of them would be about 86 years old now, late 40s in 1982. I believe his wife would be BV, who would have been 48 in 1982. According to my ancestry research.

Why is it so difficult to be open about her name....link?

Officers are looking at the possibility that the bones were those of Brenda Venables
Her husband David, who is now 86, said: 'I have nothing to say on the matter'
bbm.
Mr Venables told the Worcester Evening News in May 1982 how he had woken one morning to find his wife gone.

Describing how he had spent 48 hours anxiously waiting by the phone for news, he added: 'She has never done anything like this before and I haven't the faintest idea what has happened to her.'

He said she had been depressed as a result of a bout of flu. 'I have been unable to sleep a wink since she left and I can only hope and pray that she is safe,' he said.

The bones were found in a bag so I guess if this is her suicide due to depression caused by a bout of flu can be ruled out.

This is the map location

Google Maps

and a screen shot from google maps (click to enlarge) showing the location of the building photographed in the Daily Mail

quakers.png

Daily Mail photo

16223958-7262601-image-m-11_1563481216601.jpg

Body parts found in cesspit at farmer's marital home 37 years after his wife vanished | Daily Mail Online

POLICE have said human remains found in Kempsey could belong to a woman who went missing in 1982 - named locally as Brenda Venables.

The bones were found at the bottom of a septic tank by workman carrying out maintenance, who then tipped off police. Police have not revealed the exact location of the find, but this paper understands it was in Bestmans Lane.

And he [Superintendent Pettit] also appealed for anyone worried about a missing person to contact police as officers are checking the missing person database to try to solve the mystery of the bones found in Kempsey on Friday.

VIDEO: Human remains were found at bottom of septic tank, police reveal

I wonder if the farmer who lived at the property will be contacting police about his missing wife...

Her disappearance was treated as a search for a missing person and it never became a murder inquiry.

How much did the police really do? I know they searched with helicopters at the time. Did they bring out dogs, did they seriously question the husband?
Why, if LE knew she was missing and she was never found, is she not in Missing People UKs database?
How many more are there? Is, for example, Suzy's remains mentioned in some old file somewhere, never shared with any other LE and let's have another cup of tea, those files are old and not in a computer yet.
And how many more in the US, and the rest of the world? :(
imo there should be a thing like namus on all continents and one for each country, and it should be mandatory to enter all missing and unidentified in your district, no matter how long ago.
Would save so much time, resources and heartbreak.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEYN0W
Back