GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems to me that DPD is starting to step back from this case. Which frustrates me to no end. Sadly, I can't help but compare it to Trudy Appleby's case. I pray that I'm wrong, but I fear Breasia's case will be put on the back burner just as Trudy's was. JMO
I don't think that is the case at all. I just think they are working on details that can't be released right now. Do not forget the FBI is involved. They don't just "back off". I am hopeful that the answers are coming.

Mom does not strike me as someone to allow this case to go cold. I think this guy is confident she won't be found, which is why he told her "why you drag me into this."

Majority of comments on Facebook are mostly fabrication. Every case is like that.

Mom does not strike me as someone to allow this case to go cold. I think this guy is confident she won't be found, which is why he told her "why you drag me into this."

Majority of comments on Facebook are mostly fabrication. Every case is like that.

I totally agree about Mom. She seems to be an amazing advocate for Breasia.

Missing Pieces Network@Network4Missing
Breasia Terrell is still missing from Davenport, Iowa. A person of interest, Henry Dinkins, is in custody on unrelated charges. Please think back to the night of July 9th and morning of July 10th and notify Davenport PD if you saw Dinkins or a maroon 2007 Chevy Impala.
Electric drill could work wonders.

The person they are holding, Henry Dinkins, is listed here.
https://www.iowasexoffender.gov/reg...e=Dinkins&firstname=Henry&alias=1&type=simple

His reported address is here-
743 Schmidt Rd, Davenport, IA 52802
Google Maps

Which since that appears to be warehouses, could be what you see on street view.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

View attachment 255216

Note— I can’t take credit for this sleuthing. I saw it on Facebook.

My question is—- how did they know to search HIS apartment? They mentioned apartment. So did he live with someone else? I’m going to assume possibly— possibly this is who saw Breasia at 3:00 am!!

Did he indeed EVER live at 743 Schmidt? Does he have two places? Most importantly, WHERE IS BREASIA?

There are something like 32 offenders near credit island. IF he is known to the family, this case will be EVEN sadder.

The trail I was referencing leads to his prior victims. Infuriating.

I’m reporting my post because I’m not clear if he is sleuthable since he’s not been charged in connection with Breasia.

This missing child’s mom has previously had a sexual relationship with DINKINS resulting in them having a child together, who is the sibling of this young girl, as reported in MSM and the missing child was visiting DINKINS with moms full awareness. I do pray that this young girl returns home , unharmed and is sent to live with someone who will love and care for her unconditionally. God bless her MOO

Laura Terrell KCCI[URL='https://twitter.com/LTerrellKCCI']@LTerrellKCCI[URL='https://twitter.com/DavenportPolice']@DavenportPolice[/URL][/URL]
hold a media briefing on the search for Breasia Terrell. They believe they have searched Clinton County as well as possible, and will refocus their efforts onto the investigation and the leads coming in.

Jarek Andrzejewski WHBF@JDJewski
The FBI remains onsite at Davenport PD to give "full scope of resources available" as they continue the investigation into the disappearance of Breasia Terrell

That pressor was just odd IMO. I feel like there is something going on behind the scenes that's not being discussed. Time will tell I guess.

Q-Do you think she's alive? A-We really don't know, (fumbled around on answer). We want to find her alive.

I don't think that is the case at all. I just think they are working on details that can't be released right now. Do not forget the FBI is involved. They don't just "back off". I am hopeful that the answers are coming.

I'm not saying that they are giving up entirely and I know there is a LOT of information that they cannot release. The fact that the FBI is involved gives me more hope that this case will be solved. But, I think we can agree that the longer she is missing, the less likely she will return alive. I pray for Breasia's family that she is found very soon and that she is still alive.

Not really liking the tone of that pressor, it really seems like they are backing off searching for Breasia. Why?
The time frame they are looking for his whereabouts is huge. It’s 10pm to 12 noon the next day. That opens up a lot of locations if they have nothing else like tag readers and phone pings.

I’m thinking maybe they did step back and conduct some interviews or something today. It sounded like it took a lot of personnel to manage the search. Possibly they found something that needs analyzed or maybe they are waiting on some key evidence to come back isolationg phone locations.

ETA: thoughts- was he truly not home that whole time? Did the girlfriend not see him then? Are they looking for someone other than girlfriend to substantiate? That’s a big time frame.

Last edited:
The time frame they are looking for his whereabouts is huge. It’s 10pm to 12 noon the next day. That opens up a lot of locations if they have nothing else like tag readers and phone pings.

I’m thinking maybe they did step back and conduct some interviews or something today. It sounded like it took a lot of personnel to manage the search. Possibly they found something that needs analyzed or maybe they are waiting on some key evidence to come back isolationg phone locations.
Hopefully you're right. Maybe the cell records came back and they are busy analyzing phone locations as you say. But what if he's smart enough not to have taken his phone? Didn't his GF say he never answered when she was trying to call him? Add Mom supposedly received a text around 9 PM from Breasia, telling her goodnight.

Without phone locations or a confession, this case may linger :(

Ok, I’d love some of you to listen to the first couple minutes of this and help me understand what she’s saying. About about the .46 second in you’ll need to turn up loud to hear Aishia speak.
This video is from a few days ago.
It sounded to me from the video that her son got to ask him questions? What do y’all think? Would her son have been there or was she maybe going to ask the questions that he had?

My attempt at typing out her words from about the .46 second mark but not all the way to the end.
yeah he originally asked for a meeting yesterday, yeah, I mean, my son had questions you know? They wasn’t questions that was set up by us but they were questions that he had wanted to ask him but Henry‘s main focus was on “where’s your mom?” And you know it went from that to the point... The reporter clarifies which mother he’s talking about...... she says no he was talking to Detorious more like “where is your mom?“. You know, I felt like me personally, I give it some time. I calm myself down and I’m like you know what, anything could be lead I need to set aside my anger and so much hurt and you know, go and see what’s going on. You know maybe he has something to tell me, maybe his body language would tell me something. You know maybe something will pop and you know he may not know that he’s giving me a lead to something but like I would know it. You know he wouldn’t know it but I would know it. So I would go in nonchalant because I know he has a soft spot for me......

'I just have to find her,' mother of missing girl Breasia Terrell convinced her daughter will come home

But she also remains convinced the answers are with Henry Dinkins, the man Davenport Police have named as a "person of interest" -- but have not charged -- in Breasia's disappearance.

"He broke into tears after about 10 and a half, 11 years that I’ve been around him. I’ve never seen him show that much emotion. So I know he knows something. I don’t know why he’s holding it in. And he knows more than what he’s saying," Lankford said.

Dinkins is the father of Lankford's youngest son and Breasia's little brother, 8-year-old Detorious. Lankford said on July 9th, Dinkins offered to take care of Detorious for the night at his Davenport apartment, where he lives with his girlfriend.

"I spoke with her. I spoke with the woman. You know I checked it out, they’re having a good time," Lakford said. "My call. And to wake up and know that my son comes back and she doesn’t was more heartbreaking than anything."

Lankford says now she made a mistake, trusting someone she shouldn't have. But she remains convinced that her little girl will come home.

I’m concerned he had this planned.

Message from Tricia, thank you!

Dear Everyone,

This will be a quick message.

We need your help as soon as possible to keep Websleuths from going dark.
COVID-19 cut our revenue drastically. We are slowly creeping back up but we are still very short.
I wish I had the money to handle myself but Websleuths is my full time job.

We have two ways to donate
CLICK HERE TO SEND USING WEBSLEUTHS PAYPAL

CLICK HERE TO GET VENMO and the user name on Venmo is Tricia-Griffith-14

Please DO NOT DONATE ONE PENNY unless you can truly afford to do so.

If you have questions please email rather that post here. My email is triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

This is urgent. Any donation is appreciated.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner Websleuths.com
So glad to get this update! I know all of us want to keep Websleuths.

Not really liking the tone of that pressor, it really seems like they are backing off searching for Breasia. Why?

In my opinion, the tone of the presser was the lack of confidence and order. Not that acknowledging LEO and volunteers efforts is a bad thing but he just kept going and going and going. His script he was reading from was redundant. Overall, I think he's just a guy who probably isn't good at speaking to media (at all)...Searching vast amounts of area takes tremendous amounts of resources (whether LE or volunteers) and I took it as though they need to regroup and make sure they're dedicating their resources in the right areas. I think when additional resources came in, they had a different viewpoint than what local LEO had been pursuing.

I personally had a hard time even getting through that as he was beyond difficult to watch. However, I don't need him to be great at pressers. I want him to be good at finding out what happened and find the child

In my opinion, the tone of the presser was the lack of confidence and order. Not that acknowledging LEO and volunteers efforts is a bad thing but he just kept going and going and going. His script he was reading from was redundant. Overall, I think he's just a guy who probably isn't good at speaking to media (at all)...Searching vast amounts of area takes tremendous amounts of resources (whether LE or volunteers) and I took it as though they need to regroup and make sure they're dedicating their resources in the right areas. I think when additional resources came in, they had a different viewpoint than what local LEO had been pursuing.

I personally had a hard time even getting through that as he was beyond difficult to watch. However, I don't need him to be great at pressers. I want him to be good at finding out what happened and find the child
Perfectly worded, that's it lack of confidence and a solid game plan going forward.
The reporter at the end honed in on it as well. Keep Searching? Ok, where do you want people to keep searching?

That pressor was just odd IMO. I feel like there is something going on behind the scenes that's not being discussed. Time will tell I guess.

Q-Do you think she's alive? A-We really don't know, (fumbled around on answer). We want to find her alive.

Snipped for focus.

I personally feel like this is where he did a good job. He instantly said, "we really don't know". I felt more more confidence in that statement than the majority of the presser. There was uncertainty in his body language and words throughout but not there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BecStar
Back