GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It kills me to see the difference in attention that different cases get... a bright and shining 10 year old human is lost and it doesn't feel like too many people are outraged or heartbroken like in other cases with similar circumstances.

I am so hopeful they find her soon and that she can have some justice. my heart hurts for her mother and brother, I cannot imagine what they are feeling right now :(

It kills me to see the difference in attention that different cases get... a bright and shining 10 year old human is lost and it doesn't feel like too many people are outraged or heartbroken like in other cases with similar circumstances.

I am so hopeful they find her soon and that she can have some justice. my heart hurts for her mother and brother, I cannot imagine what they are feeling right now :(

Just because we don't hear anything from LE doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

I really wish we could have some news of Breasia just something it is so heartbreaking following all of these cases and no updates, no official anything it feels like everyone has given up but I know that is not the case at all. It just feels that way because when people stop talking then action stops being taken in most cases. I pray she is found and her family gets the answers they deserve such a sweet girl with so much life ahead of her. Where are you Bre?

Living here, I can assure you that she's still in the public eye. We all have a pretty good idea who did it, whatever "it" may have been, and he's currently locked up for something else.

Good sign. They always pick them up on something else, hold 'emwhile continuing investigation, and see if he'll give something up.

I’m not sure if I can post this without a link because it’s my personal experience.

In July I had messaged KWQC TV6 News and asked them to request the 911 call that reported Breasia missing. They said they would put in a request for it. I followed up today and was told their FOIA request was denied because this is an ongoing case. :(

Living here, I can assure you that she's still in the public eye. We all have a pretty good idea who did it, whatever "it" may have been, and he's currently locked up for something else.
Sometimes everyone in the community can know who did it, and still nothing happens without evidence. Look at Trudy Appleby, who disappeared 24 years ago from the QCA. One POI is dead, and two more were just named this morning (two days shy of the 24th anniversary). In both of these cases, islands in the Mississippi have been searched - Credit and Campbell's. In both cases, we just need someone to speak up. Somebody knows something.

I’m not sure if I can post this without a link because it’s my personal experience.

In July I had messaged KWQC TV6 News and asked them to request the 911 call that reported Breasia missing. They said they would put in a request for it. I followed up today and was told their FOIA request was denied because this is an ongoing case. :(
Doesn't that figure? but good sleuthing. Where can this little one be??

WQAD reports a school counselor is holding out hope that Breasia will return home safe and sound. She's taking to social media to expand the search efforts.

“People wanted to know what they could do to help, and the donations really, really piled up,” Debra Stevenson said. "We're ready. We're ready to welcome her home and let her know where she'll be going to school."

School counselor holds out hope for missing Iowa girl

I’m not hearing anything about this case anymore. Not a word.
I can't find any recent news articles or anything either I know that LE is still working the case they have to be but I just pray it doesn't go cold. As the days drag on into months it gets further and further from peoples minds if they saw her or anything suspicous around the time of her disappearance. We need this to stay out in the publics attention to keep jogging peoples memories and getting her face out there.

I updated the title to Amber Alert as I see her alert is still active? Did she have an alert at any point? I didn’t read the entire thread.

AMBER Alerts

Have you seen this child? Breasia D. Terrell
I’m seriously confused about this Amber Alert. Am I correct that Breasia was last seen on July 10 and this alert was issued on July 15? How did this meet the criteria for an Amber Alert 5 days later?

State of Iowa Amber Alert

The following criteria are utilized to determine if an AMBER Alert should be issued for the state of Iowa:
  1. Law enforcement confirms a child has been abducted and entry has been made into the IOWA/NCIC Systems identifying the child as missing.
  2. The child is under the age of 18.
  3. Law enforcement believes the circumstances surrounding the abduction indicate that the child is in danger of serious bodily harm or death.
  4. There is enough descriptive information about the child, abductor, or suspect's vehicle to believe an immediate broadcast alert will help.

I’m seriously confused about this Amber Alert. Am I correct that Breasia was last seen on July 10 and this alert was issued on July 15? How did this meet the criteria for an Amber Alert 5 days later?

State of Iowa Amber Alert

The following criteria are utilized to determine if an AMBER Alert should be issued for the state of Iowa:
  1. Law enforcement confirms a child has been abducted and entry has been made into the IOWA/NCIC Systems identifying the child as missing.
  2. The child is under the age of 18.
  3. Law enforcement believes the circumstances surrounding the abduction indicate that the child is in danger of serious bodily harm or death.
  4. There is enough descriptive information about the child, abductor, or suspect's vehicle to believe an immediate broadcast alert will help.
I think we have to speculate. I’ll link a few posts for you. They had all of Dinkins vehicles already, and had him for failure to register. BUT the Amber Alert mentioned one specific vehicle, do the theory is that it was spotted or known to be what gee as driving. As they reported, new evidence was found overnight that led to the alert.
Its been updated to say Amber Alert is STILL ACTIVE, administrative error noted.
Davenport officials: Amber Alert still active for missing Iowa 10-year-old Breasia Terrell

We’ve posted twice that all three of his vehicles were taken / impounded and being searched for evidence BEFORE the amber alert. So they knew vehicles before, but somehow according to LE statements received NEW information overnight.

The Amber Alert says she was abducted by one specific vehicle out of the three the maroon one which leads me to believe the new information is video that has something to do with that vehicle. This is just my speculation they haven't stayed at this it's not fact.

Neda Dinkins-McQuay spoke for the better part of 90 minutes Tuesday before she stopped and suppressed a sob.

"I just want to have grace," she said quietly as she stood in the shade of one of Duck Creek Park's shelters. "I want you to be granted grace and everyone involved in this to find grace.

"I'm not judging who took Breasia. I can't judge who did that. I just want to thank you for listening to my side of the story. You have granted me a moment of grace."

Neda's side of the story ended in a near whisper uttered from behind the safety of a mask. It started with Breasia Terrell, a missing 10-year-old Davenport girl. The middle of the story included allegations of murder contracts, police harassment and the pain of harsh public assumptions.

Breasia was reported missing early July 10, and Neda's brother, Henry Earl Dinkins, was arrested later that day. He was charged with three sex offender registry violations — but those charges have nothing to do with the fact Breasia and Henry Dinkins' son were visiting him during the time frame the girl went missing.

Henry Dinkins has not been charged with any crime in relation to Breasia's disappearance, though Davenport Police investigators named him a "person of interest" in the case.

Everyday People: Sister, mother tormented after Dinkins designated 'person of interest' in Breasia Terrell missing person case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back