IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all these kids that go missing and no one knows a thing? BullS

Is this the driver from the hit and run? #2

8/1/20127:48 AMHABITUAL OFF/BARRED, DRIVING WHILE LICENSE REVOKED, DWLS/SIMPLE MISDEMEANOR, DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPEND

http://www.bhcso.org/WhosInJail.aspx

I understand police keeping all the leads and evidence from the public but isn't it time to share? Its been 3 weeks! In the Isabel Celis Case the LE shared their files. It didn't help find Isa But in this case it might? A car they are looking for a person??? At least tell the parents why they feel the girls are strongly believed to be alive! I see the only reason not to tell the parents is because if they tell the Collins why and not the Cooks ...Well you get the picture. I hope police are still full force in this case.

I think is something much bigger. While everyone is "methed out"

Pedophile ring comes to mind in Iowa. JMOO

No kidding that place has tons of Pedo! I know everywhere has them but wow they got ALOT!

I have a question for some of you that have been doing this awhile.

Is it normal to make a flier that says "We forgive you! Please let them come home
You can do it. We believe you want to do the right thing. Make the call"

Maybe a better question is: Who is responsible for making these fliers up? Is it family, friends, law enforcement? I just have no idea because I haven't been involved in a missing persons case before. Those fliers just strike me as odd. Like... We KNOW somebody actually has these children and they just need to go ahead and bring'em back. I mean I hope that is the case here, but it seems more than that to me.

I think is something much bigger. While everyone is "methed out"

Pedophile ring comes to mind in Iowa. JMOO

I posted elsewhere, asked for help on this.

I expect they will come forward.

Is it normal to make a flier that says "We forgive you! Please let them come home

Maybe a better question is: Who is responsible for making these fliers up? Is it family, friends, law enforcement? I just have no idea because I haven't been involved in a missing persons case before. Those fliers just strike me as odd. Like... We KNOW somebody actually has these children and they just need to go ahead and bring'em back. I mean I hope that is the case here, but it seems more than that to me.

I think it was a friend of family, because this is what HC was pleading and trying to get through to a possible perp. It's not normal per se and the first time I've seen something like this, but can understand the concept used. Will in different in results? I hope so. JMO

Maybe a bit OT, but the article posted on missing children says there are 12 children missing in Iowa, dating back to '75. I am curious how this number compares to other states. Anyone know where I could find info on current state by state stats?

I am not sure but you can make a flyer on your own. I don't see the harm in it. I believe you would use adobe to do it.

Sadly i have lost hope that these girls are still alive. I hope i am wrong.

sometimes missing persons organizations are responsible for making fliers. Sometimes family and friends do it themselves, still others LE agencies have made the fliers. In most cases I have followed it is some combination of the three.

The fliers you speak of are more than likely devised by family and simply reiterate what they have said a number of times while speaking on camera. A sort of message to the abductor(s). We are not mad. Don't hurt our girls. Just do the right thing here and return them. etc etc.

I personally have never seen this done on a flier but the sentiment does line up with what the family has been expressing publicly so I suspect they had a hand in crafting these fliers.

I think it has to be someone they know!

We have 2 young girls here that were made aware of stranger danger.
If a stranger accosted them id think one or both would bolt Or even one would scream..

I find it very confusing they were out in the open and no one saw anything!

I think they really need to talk to that person that said they saw them around 2 30...
That raises red flags for me because ppl were looking for them then.

Maybe a bit OT, but the article posted on missing children says there are 12 children missing in Iowa, dating back to '75. I am curious how this number compares to other states. Anyone know where I could find info on current state by state stats?

I just googled current missing children and this came up for NY.

http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/missing/alpha1.htm

or you can try this site:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PublicHomeServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US

Have they checked to see if anyone went out of town suddenly or left for vacation that day?

Who missed work that day?

Do these girls have friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members