IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure but you can make a flyer on your own. I don't see the harm in it. I believe you would use adobe to do it.

I for sure don't see any harm in it either. Whatever it takes!!!! I pray that LE has told family things that we don't know hence the cry out for them to just be returned.

Hey Guys,
I have confidence y"all will post what's necessary.

:twocents:

Sadly i have lost hope that these girls are still alive. I hope i am wrong.

I haven't lost hope that they are alive, but don't want to waller in the filthy truth of reality if they are being held captive somewhere. It wouldn't surprise me with the abundance of obvious meth and pedo population we have been enlightened to within this area the two can't be related. Ugh...

I just read im way behind where E's uncle overdosed....

Does anyone here think maybe someone took these kids to save them?

I hope those who live in other states don't get the impression that Iowa is a meth state, because that is so untrue. The crime rate for Iowa is still very low compared to other states.

I hope those who live in other states don't get the impression that Iowa is a meth state, because that is so untrue. The crime rate for Iowa is still very low compared to other states.

Meth is everywhere. But i do get the impression there is ALOT of pedos in that area.

Meth is everywhere. But i do get the impression there is ALOT of pedos in that area.

If you get caught peeing on a gravel road here they put you on the Iowa sex offenders website. So I don't know how many of those are true pediphiles.

Just saying..........

Have they checked to see if anyone went out of town suddenly or left for vacation that day?

Who missed work that day?

Do these girls have friends?

I also would like to add, who was moving from the neighbourhood around this time as in home being sold and how many males living alone in the vicinity of the C's home?

No. You would first have to care about them in order to want to save them.

And Elizabeth wasn't exposed to the dangerous criminal element and drugs.

If you get caught peeing on a gravel road here they put you on the Iowa sex offenders website. So I don't know how many of those are true pediphiles.

WoW i think i will think twice if i ever have to pee on the side of the road lol Come on we have all been there done that! lol

No. You would first have to care about them in order to want to save them.

And Elizabeth wasn't exposed to the dangerous criminal element and drugs.

Are you sure she wasnt exposed to the drugs! Her uncle was just in the hospital for Drugs! Name is JC OXY C i believe!

Its very sad!

And there could be a strange person out there that thought these little girls would be better off with them!

Just a thought!

Then there is also the possibility someone had a grudge (nothing to do with drugs or anything illicit) with a member of the adult family.

It could be something work related or something to do with the neighbourhood in general and quite possibly the adult family isn't even aware the perp/perps were angry with them.

All the family need to think back for anything that may be relevant now, no matter how insignificant at that time.

IMO

WoW i think i will think twice if i ever have to pee on the side of the road lol Come on we have all been there done that! lol

its called indescent exposure and can place on the sex offender list!

JMOO--only one of those two girls would need saving.

Thanks a bunch Holly and RNER for the links!

Then there is also the possibility someone had a grudge (nothing to do with drugs or anything illicit) with a member of the adult family.

It could be something work related or something to do with the neighbourhood in general and quite possibly the adult family isn't even aware the perp/perps were angry with them.

IMO

I was looking up to see if anyone had died from a drug overdose....
Could it be revenge of some kind!

I just have a feeling its all related to the drug sheet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member