IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to my point, they were seen riding west on Brovan, then they would have passed the collins house. There is nothing to say they kept riding down Brovan past Collins house, right?

But who saw the girls take a right on River Forest road?

No one, you are the only one that has said that, unless I've missed something. I always assumed that IF they rode their bikes to the lake, they would have turned left since it's a more direct route.

The only thing we know for sure is they went west on Brovan, they could have then gone directly home at 12:15.

ETA: not trying to sound argumentative, just wanting to talk through this

http://www.kgan.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kgan_vid_12194.shtml

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KGAN/KFXA) -- Cedar Rapids Police are investigating an attempted abduction that happened on Tuesday.

Cedar Rapids Public Information Officer Cristy Hamblin says the attempted abduction happened around 5:30 pm in the 7500 block of Kirkwood Blvd SW.

Police say a 5-year-old boy was riding his bike on the sidewalk while his father rode a motorcycle behind him on the street. Hamblin says a white 1990’s Chevy Astro van pulled up next to the boy.

Police say a white male then got out of the van and grabbed the boy while a white female took the boy’s bike. The two then started pushing the boy towards the van. The father was watching from his motorcycle and started yelling at the two, and they let go of the boy..........................

Don't know if this was already posted. It also involved a child on a bike and a white van.

There is a river 1/2 a block from Collin's home, has it been searched? I know I've brought up the river several times, I just can't get over how close it is to the house, it runs the whole length down towards the lake. Maybe past cases have just made me lean towards rivers as disposal sites.

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KGAN/KFXA) -- Cedar Rapids Police are investigating an attempted abduction that happened on Tuesday.

Cedar Rapids Public Information Officer Cristy Hamblin says the attempted abduction happened around 5:30 pm in the 7500 block of Kirkwood Blvd SW.

Police say a 5-year-old boy was riding his bike on the sidewalk while his father rode a motorcycle behind him on the street. Hamblin says a white 1990’s Chevy Astro van pulled up next to the boy.

Police say a white male then got out of the van and grabbed the boy while a white female took the boy’s bike. The two then started pushing the boy towards the van. The father was watching from his motorcycle and started yelling at the two, and they let go of the boy..........................

Don't know if this was already posted. It also involved a child on a bike.

OMG what is this world coming too. More women are becoming pedos then ever these days.

But who saw the girls take a right on River Forest road?

Several members have speculated that making a right on River Forrest Road would be logical if the girls intended to go to Meyers Lake. I do not think anyone witnessed them make a turn, just us in here all trying to figure out if they were headed the direction they were last seen on video tape how then did they travel to the lake.

All these white van abductions sound like human trafficing to me. Somebody is making money on selling kids. MOO

Don't know if this was already posted. It also involved a child on a bike.

It says the father didn't report the abduction attempt until three hours later. Wonder why he waited so long? :waitasec:

OMG what is this world coming too. More women are becoming pedos then ever these days.

OT

Several years ago the little girl who lives across the road from me, was chased by a couple (man & woman). The man got out and chased her and the woman tried to block her in with their truck. All this in her own yard. Thankfully she got away.

There is a river 1/2 a block from Collin's home, has it been searched? I know I've brought up the river several times, I just can't get over how close it is to the house, it runs the whole length down towards the lake. Maybe past cases have just made me lean towards rivers as disposal sites.

Yes, it has.

I think that may be because kids seem to trust a woman than a man. The kids might think a woman isn't going to harm them.

I just noticed that the "Missing" poster states that the girls "were last seen riding their bikes AT a nearby lake". Has it ALWAYS stated that? If so...

WHO SAW THEM or what evidence shows that they were "RIDING THEIR BIKES" THERE????????????

Another question that may or may not be related to the above question...Why did the investigation change from "missing" to "abduction" on July 20th? MOO there must be some kind of evidence, witness, camera footage or communication that indicates an abduction. I don't believe the statement that this status changed because they weren't located in the lake. Doesn't make sense!

These people are out "fishing" for kids. There is a very real possibility that this is what happened to L and E.

I just noticed that the "Missing" poster states that the girls "were last seen riding their bikes AT a nearby lake". Has it ALWAYS stated that? If so...

WHO SAW THEM or what evidence shows that they were "RIDING THEIR BIKES" THERE????????????

Another question that may or may not be related to the above question...Why did the investigation change from "missing" to "abduction" on July 20th? MOO there must be some kind of evidence, witness, camera footage or communication that indicates an abduction. I don't believe the statement that this status changed because they weren't located in the lake. Doesn't make sense!

is it the missing poster that was probably created by the family? The one that also addresses the abductor(s) directly? If the family created whichever poster you are looking at then, although LE has not added the alleged sighting of girls at the lake by unidentified witness to their timeline/last sighting, the family is taking that sighting as truth.

That would be my guess.

IMOO...If they are "missing" from the lake, they are still "missing", not neccesarily "abducted" HMMMM

Sometimes E.visited her father at his tree cutting business
http://www.omaha.com/article/20120730/NEWS/707309958/1690
..Do these girls have a tree house/fort somewhere in the woods, have they ever tried "ziplining" between trees or other tall poles, or been scooped up by a" cherry picker/man lift/ zoomboom", for the fun of it? Hope that while lots of helpers are keeping eyes open for the girls, that some are looking upward as well as on the ground.

These people are out "fishing" for kids. There is a very real possibility that this is what happened to L and E.

Agree.

I know people say the lake wouldn't be a good place to wait to abduct kids, because how would you know any kids might pass by. But, we do know the three girls from across the street from the Collin's home went there 'all the time'. And Lizzie went at least once before. There may well be other neighborhood kids who ride there alot (well, not anymore, but before the girls vanished).

Three energy drinks would keep someone awake while they hungout waiting......................just brainstorming, so please don't chuck anything at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNkelly