IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is weird because KC and EK do look kind of alike.

Yuk...7 out of 8 listed RSOs live in the same apartment building in Waterloo-no wonder it was easy for LE to check them out so quickly! They all have "updates" for July.

Oh, I just had a truly sickening thought.

Maybe the FBI evidence that Sandy Breault referred to so obliquely is Elizabeth's or Lyric's picture found online and clearly taken after they were abducted (for instance, after a drastic hair cut).

Could be :what:

EC is the guy whose number was in all of the CL ads. JM is his brother-in-law (and possibly ex-roommate, but I'm not sure).

EK's cell phone # was used in the craigslist ads by JM.

KC is the RSO Cindersoot thought she saw at Meyer's lake in a white van.

Thanks for the warning. I'm sure it's disturbing, but if we stay innocent of the knowledge of what is ugly happening around us...., we can't change it..and if we can't change it, it makes for an ugly that our children will have to deal with in the future.

EK's cell phone # was used in the craigslist ads by JM.

KC is the RSO Cindersoot thought she saw at Meyer's lake in a white van.

Duh! All these initials are scrambling my brain. I meant EK, not EC.

EC is the guy whose number was in all of the CL ads. JM is his brother-in-law (and possibly ex-roommate, but I'm not sure).

THat ^^^^^ connection still freaks me out. Sorry, but it makes me very suspicious of JM, once again.

I know for a fact, that many pedophiles purposely choose to date single moms with drug or alcohol problems, because it gives them an easy target. Just sayin...

This must be something like a halfway house of some kind?

good thought. Or just a landlord who figures their money spends like everyone else's and has no problem renting to RSOs. Maybe a halfway house or maybe a rental location spread through word of mouth among RSOs when there are vacancies.

Yuk...7 out of 8 listed RSOs live in the same apartment building in Waterloo-no wonder it was easy for LE to check them out so quickly! They all have "updates" for July.

But then aren't they all 'alibi's' for each other.

"Yes, I was home watching tv. Ask my roommate. He'll tell you."

EK is the guy whose number was in all of the CL ads. JM is his brother-in-law (and possibly ex-roommate, but I'm not sure).

No, JM was the guy on CL ads. Now i am totally confused. And EK is the room mate whos phone he used. Now wheres that slap in my the face icon? lol I am lost here i think?

this was pretty common when I lived in IA,with the rules and laws as to where they are permitted to live, eg distance from schools and daycares etc...they tend to wind up in the same location because it's the only place they can live in a certain town,..
In Des Moines, a lot of them wind up at motels or even sleeping in the rest areas!

THat ^^^^^ connection still freaks me out. Sorry, but it makes me very suspicious of JM, once again.

I know for a fact, that many pedophiles purposely choose to date single moms with drug or alcohol problems, because it gives them an easy target. Just sayin...

It's JM's sister who is married to EK. It doesn't sound like anyone will date JM from the sound of his desparate ads. I just thought it was interesting that EK, JM and AK (EK's wife) fit the descriptions of the 3 people in the van. I was hoping it might have been EK that Cindersoot saw so they'd already have the license number. Ek does also have a brother on the list of RSOs.

this was pretty common when I lived in IA,with the rules and laws as to where they are permitted to live, eg distance from schools and daycares etc...they tend to wind up in the same location because it's the only place they can live in a certain town,..
In Des Moines, a lot of them wind up at motels or even sleeping in the rest areas!

Its a catch 22 (for society). The residency laws force them together--and they feed off each others' craziness.

Its a catch 22 (for society). The residency laws force them together--and they feed off each others' craziness.

Yep yep Yep. well said

It's JM's sister who is married to EK. It doesn't sound like anyone will date JM from the sound of his desparate ads. I just thought it was interesting that EK, JM and AK (EK's wife) fit the descriptions of the 3 people in the van. I was hoping it might have been EK that Cindersoot saw so they'd already have the license number. Ek does also have a brother on the list of RSOs.

EK's wife FB picture looks like the norm family. But you never know.

I am confused anyone make a list of all the initials and connections? Can we do that?

I wanted to comment on all the RSOs living in the same apt building. My SIL keeps track of RSOs in her area and noticed there were a bunch listed at one address so she drove by and realized it was a veterans apt building. Maybe that is the case here?

I am confused anyone make a list of all the initials and connections? Can we do that?

I believe we can but i don't have time to do it because my husband will be home soon and will be upset to see me glued to the computer when he woke up last night and i was still on here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444