IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That van does not appear to be pulled up to the pump in such a way that gas could be pumped into the tank. Does anyone know where the tank is on a van like this? Maybe it's at the midsection of the van.

I can't see this guy very well. But notice that the employees do not seem to be looking at him. I don't think he's someone they know.

I wondered if it was a snapshot of the van as it was pulling up to the pump. Not yet stopped. I can't tell if the driver is there at this point in the snapshot.

I am guessing they showed this to all of the family members already and no one recognized him...

The shirt looks grey to me. But hey some see a passenger , so my eyes suck lol

Sorry. I got excited and expected people to read my mind. Guy in the store definitely has on a gray shirt. I see a passenger in the van and he appears to be wearing a blue shirt. I can see him better by actually going to the article via the link and enlarging that picture.

WOOO HOOO! This case might actually be solved and the girls located. Thank you, local LE and FBI!

That van does not appear to be pulled up to the pump in such a way that gas could be pumped into the tank. Does anyone know where the tank is on a van like this? Maybe it's at the midsection of the van.

I can't see this guy very well. But notice that the employees do not seem to be looking at him. I don't think he's someone they know.

Great observation! It's on the driver's side, right in the middle of the van:
used Chevrolet Astro Van Gainesville Fl call 1-866-371-2255 near Ocala Lake City Jacksonville - YouTube

Wonder what time he was in Caseys?If this is the Caseys MCM works at that is not her at the till. But there does look to be someone else behind the counter with black apron on and face smudged. Almost directly across from the guy walking. JMO

Purely speculation....but could this guy in the newly released pic have bought some "energy drinks"??? IMO

The shirt looks grey to me. But hey some see a passenger , so my eyes suck lol

Guy in store - gray shirt
Passenger in van - blue shirt

His head is right up against the left side of the passenger window, like the seat is scooted way back.

True, but LE often asks for info about a possible witness, and I have never heard it phrased like this...

Good point. I agree it is strange. However, he may have heard something if he hangs around people who do drugs. "Loose lips, sink ships" and that is often the case with those on uppers or speed. So perhaps, he may have information...just not what we think. And, if this van was potentially identified as the one used to try to abduct the 5 year old, maybe the dad and son already ruled out this man as one of the perps via photos. So it could be the van in question not the driver...

Anyone here a car expert that could tell us what year that van is?

Does anyone think the guy is wearing a Wisconsin Badgers T-shirt? I think I see the middle part of the word, and the end letters look large. Wisconsin's main color is crimson. And gray shirts are often for athletic teams. Beyond that, I can't say much.

The gas station photo's remind me of the Lindsey Baum case. They STILL have not been able to identify a man who stopped there the night she disappeared.

Wonder what time he was in Caseys?If this is the Caseys MCM works at that is not her at the till. But there does look to be someone else behind the counter with black apron on and face smudged. Almost directly across from the guy walking. JMO

She works at the Elk Run Casey's, not the Evansdale Casey's. This is the Casey's that the CL Camping Creeper works at.

Good point. I agree it is strange. However, he may have heard something if he hangs around people who do drugs. "Loose lips, sink ships" and that is often the case with those on uppers or speed. So perhaps, he may have information...just not what we think. And, if this van was potentially identified as the one used to try to abduct the 5 year old, maybe the dad and son already ruled out this man as one of the perps via photos. So it could be the van in question not the driver...

Anyone who has info and has not come forward by now...is involved, IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee