IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good insight. May I ask how this reminds you of Tara McDonald's limo ride (which, afaik, was a police sting) ?

The police didn't deny the limo ride happened, but they blew it off, like they didn't even believe it.

I never did hear them admit it was a sting.

When I looked at that witness on the bike, I remember thinking he didn't look like someone who would take kids. I also thought he didn't look like someone who would ride a bike.

But looks aren't everything I guess.

The gas station photo's remind me of the Lindsey Baum case. They STILL have not been able to identify a man who stopped there the night she disappeared.

I thought of her to. LE waited to long to show that video IMO.

Wow the guy came forward. That was fast.

So what does this mean back to square one.

:praying: :praying:

Nope. It's not Wisconsin. Whoever said Budweiser is likely correct. I see the symbol, and the symbol is off-center like the shirt. By that, I mean, that it's not symmetrical. I wish it did say a state. That might help.

My husband looked at it without knowing it had been mentioned here and he immediately said it is a Budweiser shirt.

If I were that guy I think I would be making a quick call to LE right now if I were innocent. If he was getting gas was it before the disappearance, if not he wasn't very prepared!!

Sorry if this was already posted, I'm catching up.

I thought the wording in the article was interesting, "turned himself in to authorities." Turned himself in? Not just "contacted authorities"?

Maybe someone called him and told him he was on the news, so he figured he had better go in.

I don't have the link, but it was said that there were empty cans of energy drink found near where the purse was found by the lake.

There's not a link. Our own Ollipop found the empty cans.

Why do I get the feeling that the guy in the photo will be on here in two hours posting about his conversation with LE?

Yes...and we have to give him a chance to call. He looks younger so may not even follow the news. So..this may be news to him as well. He could just have a van like millions of others in the USA. In fact, I think in a lot cases at some point someone mentions the...wait for it...creepy white van... :)

I have seriously been looking at aerial photos of my house on various sites just to make sure none of them happen to have been taken when we were getting our carpet cleaned and a "creepy white van" would've been in our driveway!

ok continuing to catch up... please please good news.

I keep reading about these empty cans of Amp Energy Drink. Weren't these cans found during or after the big volunteer search? Couldn't these cans belong to LE or some searcher who hadn't had a chance to get much sleep? If the cans were found near the bikes, wouldn't they have been taken and processed before random individuals were allowed to walk through the area? If this is not the case, I understand why there has been so much talk about these cans. Otherwise, I'm a bit puzzled by the continued discussion of the cans.

KWWL just reported that the FBI said they are questioning the guy and he is not a suspect.

Like I said, as a work van I can understand, but anything else those vans seem ackward to drive since they are lacking side windows. I have driven a panel truck and hate them. and lets just say I love driving my Ford F 150!

I agree...I hate driving them too...but...vans are a heck of a lot easier to climb in and out of all day to get tools, materials, etc. I was just saying...I only own one car, it is a huge suburban...lol...many people can't afford the luxury of a work vehicle AND a personal vehicle. That could also be his employers vehicle as well. Pretty common looking truck (as I learned to say from electricians...lol) for many things, delivering papers, phone books, electricians, etc.

Oh PLEASE let this be the key to open the door for the girls to come home!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx