IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I'm wrong. But I don't think this is going to turn out to be anything. My guess is after the abduction attempt yesterday, LE is taking a look back at this white van they know of and covering their bases.

Ok. This could get me turned in to the looney bin for sure. But, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it anyway.
Remember the 2nd video released of the girls riding bikes on the survellience (sp) tape?? Someone pointed out they thought they saw a person standing behind one of those big white bins or whatever they were. Dear heavens somebody post me a link cause I'm not good at this computer stuff. I thought I saw a person and I swear I thought they had on a blue shirt. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT??? oh Lordy Im gonna need a xanax.

Yes I saw at least one, maybe two people in that video. One before they passed, and one after. It could've easily been the same person walking behind the white trailer, or just as easily two people hanging out back there who just briefly came into view. All I saw was moving gray person-like blobs though, couldn't tell a color at all.

Ok. This could get me turned in to the looney bin for sure. But, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it anyway.
Remember the 2nd video released of the girls riding bikes on the survellience (sp) tape?? Someone pointed out they thought they saw a person standing behind one of those big white bins or whatever they were. Dear heavens somebody post me a link cause I'm not good at this computer stuff. I thought I saw a person and I swear I thought they had on a blue shirt. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT??? oh Lordy Im gonna need a xanax.

I do know exactly what you're talking about.

Adam Amdor ‏@AdamKWWL7

MT @ronsteele7: FBI says white van owner has turned himself in. FBI interviewing right now - say he's cooperating. #EvansdaleSearch

Well THAT was fast!!

Yes...well he didn't run...most likely found out when we did they were looking for him.

I agree...I hate driving them too...but...vans are a heck of a lot easier to climb in and out of all day to get tools, materials, etc. I was just saying...I only own one car, it is a huge suburban...lol...many people can't afford the luxury of a work vehicle AND a personal vehicle. That could also be his employers vehicle as well. Pretty common looking truck (as I learned to say from electricians...lol) for many things, delivering papers, phone books, electricians, etc.

At least he turned himself in really quickly. Thats the main thing.

Someone asked about the year of the van in the pic -

My husband knows cars very well, he says the white Chevy Astrovan in the surveillance camera could very well be a 2002 based on the lights, front end, and the grill.

hope that helps.

The FBI said in a release that the person is not being called a witness,

so what does this mean...........

person of interest
not a witness
not a suspect

so what is he???
and why post the pix's on someone innocent???

Sorry if this was already posted, I'm catching up.

I thought the wording in the article was interesting, "turned himself in to authorities." Turned himself in? Not just "contacted authorities"?

"Turned himself in" could also be careless journalism and poor word choices by reporters...

"Turned himself in" could also be careless journalism and poor word choices by reporters...

If the media is spinning this, intentionally or not...so help me. Let me interject though, you guys are amazing. Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas