IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who has info and has not come forward by now...is involved, IMO...

He may not have info. BUt LE didn't word it like they did with the boat person to come forward either. They are wording it may know something to do with the abduction. So i agree.

You'd think by now I'd know how to quote from the previous thread...

JaimeInLA said...

I do believe TG gave an accurate account, BECAUSE the police denied knowing about him in THREE separate press conferences. There is NO WAY they don't know about him. They are trying to protect him.

I'm saying...

Something about TG's story didn't sit right with me. And that was the denials from police.

Reminds me of Tara McDonald's limo ride.

I agree. I bet the witness was there in time to see a white van leaving the area or still parked in the immediate area.

Nope. It's not Wisconsin. Whoever said Budweiser is likely correct. I see the symbol, and the symbol is off-center like the shirt. By that, I mean, that it's not symmetrical. I wish it did say a state. That might help.

Ok. This could get me turned in to the looney bin for sure. But, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it anyway.
Remember the 2nd video released of the girls riding bikes on the survellience (sp) tape?? Someone pointed out they thought they saw a person standing behind one of those big white bins or whatever they were. Dear heavens somebody post me a link cause I'm not good at this computer stuff. I thought I saw a person and I swear I thought they had on a blue shirt. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT??? oh Lordy Im gonna need a xanax.

You'd think by now I'd know how to quote from the previous thread...

JaimeInLA said...

I do believe TG gave an accurate account, BECAUSE the police denied knowing about him in THREE separate press conferences. There is NO WAY they don't know about him. They are trying to protect him.

I'm saying...

Something about TG's story didn't sit right with me. And that was the denials from police.

Reminds me of Tara McDonald's limo ride.

Good insight. May I ask how this reminds you of Tara McDonald's limo ride (which, afaik, was a police sting) ?

I know plenty of people who only own one car, SUV, truck. Given he looks young, that is a possibility. I have plenty of friends who are electricians, plumbers, etc and they use panal vans (no windows) and call them trucks. They are much easier to get in and out of then say a Ford F-150. They also have no issue driving these vans on their days off. Also, if he is young and an apprenctice or what not, he would not have a logo on it. But...my guess...is most people only own one car with the economy like this. :twocents:

Like I said, as a work van I can understand, but anything else those vans seem ackward to drive since they are lacking side windows. I have driven a panel truck and hate them. and lets just say I love driving my Ford F 150!

Just because we see someone in the passenger seat and the guy in the store, does not mean they are different people. The passenger person could also be the person in the store...could be someone else driving that we don't even see!

Adam Amdor ‏@AdamKWWL7

MT @ronsteele7: FBI says white van owner has turned himself in. FBI interviewing right now - say he's cooperating. #EvansdaleSearch

Well THAT was fast!!

Ok. This could get me turned in to the looney bin for sure. But, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it anyway.
Remember the 2nd video released of the girls riding bikes on the survellience (sp) tape?? Someone pointed out they thought they saw a person standing behind one of those big white bins or whatever they were. Dear heavens somebody post me a link cause I'm not good at this computer stuff. I thought I saw a person and I swear I thought they had on a blue shirt. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT??? oh Lordy Im gonna need a xanax.

I have no link but I remember a picture of someone watching the girls ride bikes from what someone though was a white box truck, something to that effect................

Someone is tweeting that this man has turned himself into LE. (Ron Steele from KWWL)

Adam Amdor ‏@AdamKWWL7

MT @ronsteele7: FBI says white van owner has turned himself in. FBI interviewing right now - say he's cooperating. #EvansdaleSearch

Well THAT was fast!!

Turned himself in...or went to clear things up with FBI?
Turned himself in has a guilty connotation.

Wow. That was really fast. I don't think he's involved. Perhaps they know that this van was on the interstate around the time that the girls went missing. And maybe they're hoping he saw something.

IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7 - Page 33 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Yes, I did.

I also work with a group that monitors pedo activity in chat rooms, we try and match RSO with FB and other social sites. PJ is the initial's not sure I can say on here. You should read some of the discussion's pedo's have with these children.

Here locally, NE Iowa, a man (pedo) made arrangements with a man he thought was also in the pedo/trafficking business, but actually was LE. This man was wanting to meet at a hotel and was going to BUY a 3 YEAR OLD BOY. When asked if it would be for a "casual one time thing" the pedo said NO, I WANT TO BUY HIM TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH, ( I know WTF??) anyway this pedo whack job brings 25k and meets this guy to buy the boy and instead gets to meet local LE, and FBI. What if this pedo got an actual perv in the business instead of a cop, it makes me freaking sick!! Anyway he is in jail pending trial and I want to go to his trial but my uncle who is in the FBI said I shouldn't. Probably best I don't go but I still wish him jail house justice when he gets to prison, or now in county jail, I am not picky. I have a three year old nephew who I love dearly, looking at him I cannot believe this nut case wanted to do this. Sick world we live in, unfortunately...

OMG that is so far beyond disgusting. I just finished picking my jaw up off the floor so I could catch up here. Thank you for doing what you do! I don't know if I could stomach it although I'm glad that there are people out there who can, to protect the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member