IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It just seems that if Lizzy was wearing white this video shows the opposite of white. But when my retired LE husband watched it, he said its too grainy, too.

Also, please forgive me for not researching back, but did the girls turn around on Mr. C's street or did they stay straight? In my scenario they turned around.

I don't think he has ever said so, he said they biked "past" his house.

:moo:

the perp(s) would not snatch them then drive a distance to dump the bikes...why risk getting seen or leaving evidence on the bikes or purse..makes no sense to me..
if they picked up the bikes and the girls they could just keep the bikes and put them in the trash somewhere or destroyed them......cmon people simplify

As traumatic as that must have been on the girl, my first thought when I saw it the first time was that he would have been successful if it was the 2 year old he had wanted.

True! Did you see the girl kind of run ahead after the man turned and ran back to his vehicle? She ran a few feet, leaving her 2 year old brother standing there!! Thank goodness he didn't want the little boy instead!

The aunt said when she watched the video she knew instantly that was their bikes because she gave a bike to one of the girls. I don't see how she could tell by that video?

To answer a question that was posted a few pages back.
Some perps have a preference for one or the other, but some don't care, as long as it is a child. Not all of them have an age preference, either.
Someone else made the comment that Lyric had more the body type of a woman than a little girl. Maybe so, but if they got close enough to the girls, I think they would know right off that she is a child... not an adult. If they had thought she was a grown woman, I don't think they would have approached them. JMO.

No, you really only know its a bike because of the wheels.

I didn't blow it up, but I know I couldn't tell the color of the bikes either. They just look black to me. That made me wonder if it was possible the clothing colors just aren't showing up, the same way as the bike colors don't?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/175422910...illance-video/

I guess I was trying to simplify. In my scenario, the mastermind wanted the bikes put at the lake to throw family and police off the trail. Especially if the abduction was so close to the Collins house. Again, I was trying a new angle.

As for TG, a former FBI told me that you have to be careful with people who put them selves on the scene voluntarily and early on. That makes me suspicious of Mr. C and Mr. TG. But we cant talk about that here.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/175422910...illance-video/

I guess I was trying to simplify. In my scenario, the mastermind wanted the bikes put at the lake to throw family and police off the trail. Especially if the abduction was so close to the Collins house. Again, I was trying a new angle.

As for TG, a former FBI told me that you have to be careful with people who put them selves on the scene voluntarily and early on. That makes me suspicious of Mr. C and Mr. TG. But we cant talk about that here.

Locals have confirmed that both of these witnesses are very credible, well known and respected individuals.

There is no need to sleuth them. They have no involvement in the crime.

Another interesting question is...what company in the area has a black short sleeved uniform? I think that is what the bike riders are wearing in the video, black. For instance, on casey's website, there is an employee wearing a black polo.

I am just trying to add a new perspective. Does anyone else think that this could have been a possibility? Or am I way out in left field?

I have a hard time believing anyone besides the girls rode the bikes. If they were staged, they were carried. But to confirm, yes, Casey's workers wear a (mostly) black polo

Guys, we are absolutely NOT supposed to sleuth this guy, as we have repeatedly been told. Please stop before this thread gets shut down. JMO

(not being critical; just don't get it) will someone please explain to me why all the fundraising events?
what is the money being raised for? I have not seen the reward money increased, so where is it going and for what purpose?

I know the FBI provides counseling for the family now and also for when the girl do come home, so it can't be that? The FBI also provides any necessary medical care.

thank you

I agree, but if they took the bike path off Lafayette st, its a very quick ride to where the bikes were found. It also goes right past the skatepark.

I wonder if anybody was at the skatepark and did anyone notice the girls? Did the girls ever stop and visit the kids at the skatepark? Any camera taking video of the skatepark?

Thank you for bringing this up. I too suspect him but I can't imagine why he would come forward and volunteer information when he didnt have to. There is no proof (that we know of) that he was riding a bike.

Because he made an unrelated phone call from the area right after the girls were last seen..? His scent would also be on the trail. LE said everyone is suspect...then again, they don't even acknowledge him publicly at least. I have not sleuthed him..just mentioning what is known already.

The guy that saw them, the one on his bike, whats his name again?

No guy on a bike saw them. The one on his bike that says he swerved around the bikes on the path has apparently been ruled out because he's respected by locals and has no involvement, according to another poster.

Locals have confirmed that both of these witnesses are very credible, well known and respected individuals.

There is no need to sleuth them. They have no involvement in the crime.

Locals vs LE. Just sayin'... LE has stated EVERYONE is suspect at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli