IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elley Mae,
What are your thoughts? 10 minutes is such a short amount of time. imo
I still think someone planned this..... possibly someone whoi knew the girls were heading in that particular direction that day. idk..... :(

School started here today. I kept thinking Lyric and Lizzy should be all excited about school starting.

IDK... It does seem that it was too easy without some planning, with that said sometimes things just fall into place whether the outcome is for positive reasons or sinister. When I first saw the video of the girls on bikes I thought dang they sure are in a hurry. Then as time went by and I watched it again and read that elizabeth's house was just up and across the street and said to myself they did not just get on those bikes from across and just up from the camera, they were at a full roll as in jmo (sneaking past the house) in the opposite direction or where granny last saw them. jmo If I have read correctly the girls knew that 1:30 they had to be home. iirc I know I heard/read that they checked in every 10-15 minutes, I call hogwash on that. jmo It is my opinion that the girls and the bikes were transported to the lake (could have been a van) only the bikes were left and the girls were kept.jmo Could have been one of the girls fell off the bike and someone offered them a ride home. idk

If that man saw the bikes at 12:20 why where the bikes not found till 4 pm?

didnt the family run to the lake way earlier?

This is my question too. In 3.5 hrs, no one else saw the bikes?! Well, we have the rumored 2:30 sighting. . but still, it seems odd to me.

This is my question too. In 3.5 hrs, no one else saw the bikes?! Well, we have the rumored 2:30 sighting. . but still, it seems odd to me.

actually we only know what has been reported. It is possible that there were more sightings that have not been reported on.

:twocents:

I can't believe a bigger deal isn't being made of this. If this happened in my area I'd be knocking down LE's door wanting to know what was going on.

The video of them riding still drives me crazy.

The angle of the camera and where they come from what looks like to me behind the storage things, Makes me wonder where they were riding to and it sure looks like they have some thing black with them.

Is there any store that has black bags around there that they my have bought something.?

Don't Laugh... I am Terrible at maps!

Cam Angle 1.png

The angle of the camera and where they come from what looks like to me behind the storage things, Makes me wonder where they were riding to and it sure looks like they have some thing black with them.

Is there any store that has black bags around there that they my have bought something.?

View attachment 26435

Interesting!

I wonder if LE blew the photo up?

The black things could be important, nothing was found with the bikes but her purse!

View attachment 26435

Could have that been Lyric's purse you saw in the video? Just asking since they found her purse with the cellphone.

View attachment 26435

It really does look like they have something black with them. I've thought that from the beginning. Could they have a change of clothing with them? Could they be delivering something? They do seem to be on a mission to get somewhere...there appears to be deliberation in their movement. At first, I thought they might have been running away, but it is highly unlikely that E would be running away...unless there is something we don't know..I just doubt it. I believe they were on their way to meet somebody...and they apparently did.

View attachment 26435

No laughing here, At least you can! When I stop the footage just as Lyric is about to go out of frame it sure does look like she has something dark/black.

Also most missing posters of them say, Light Green shirt.

I don't see that at all... but see other colors on other stuff.

It really does look like they have something black with them. I've thought that from the beginning. Could they have a change of clothing with them? Could they be delivering something? They do seem to be on a mission to get somewhere...there appears to be deliberation in their movement. At first, I thought they might have been running away, but it is highly unlikely that E would be running away...unless there is something we don't know..I just doubt it. I believe they were on their way to meet somebody...and they apparently did.

sure does look like they have something!
and I think maybe someone is chasing them...

15 children missing from one small district in 8 months? That sounds really strange. The youngest are Elizabeth, 8 and Lyric, 10. I wonder why Elizabeth's age is listed as 9 - as she disappeared at the age of 8. Is the list accurate and up to date, or are there special circumstances for some of the children, like the 18 year old, that suggest it was not an abduction? Are the ages of the children the age they are today, or the age they were when they disappeared?

If 15 children were kidnapped in 8 months, then I'm shocked that more has not been done to find a common theme between the children and locate the abductor.

None of these, with the exception of Elizabeth and Lyric, are classified as anything other than "Juvenile", which according to the description and definition does not include known kidnapping, abduction, foul play, unusual circumstances, etc (these have different classifications).

I can't locate media coverage or local alerts for the other "missing", so I am guessing that the "juvenile" classification encompasses runaways.

IMOO..The article is more about missing/runaway REPORTS, and not actually disappearances from suspicious circumstances, like abductions, kidnappings, etc.

It is, however concerning that so many children can run away and be missing without concern!

I agree with you. The video and pics are so blurry it's hard to see anything, but the more I thought about it, I can make out tires to see that they're bicycles, and roughly make out what looks like people riding them. Given that, the black "mystery things" on the bikes could be bags of some sort. I don't see any reason either of the girls would be running away, but they might be going to meet someone as you mentioned.

Or... maybe... Elizabeth's purse was the only one found with the bikes, but Lyric had one too that wasn't found with the bikes? I always thought that only Elizabeth had a purse/bag/whateveer, but maybe not.

Some people have thought they were being chased, but I think it looks like E is leading the way to...somewhere...as Abben said "of note" away from the lake (although, locals have said it isn't really away from, since you can get there by going either direction). They are on a mission. If someone was chasing them, I think they would have been able to get away going at that speed..unless they were subsequently cut off, however, someone would have been likely to have noticed such an interception..JMHO

I think they went to the lake to meet someone, and they were removed from the area there...at the location close to where the bikes and purse were found. They had been at games (near the campground), at swimming pools, at parks...Lyric had gone "missing" a few days earlier in Waterloo, where her parents called the PD...so...I dunno.

That is a good thought, but then there would be a vehicle or something showing up on the video after that which we haven't been shown.

Some people have thought they were being chased, but I think it looks like E is leading the way to...somewhere...as Abben said "of note" away from the lake (although, locals have said it isn't really away from, since you can get there by going either direction). They are on a mission. If someone was chasing them, I think they would have been able to get away going at that speed..unless they were subsequently cut off, however, someone would have been likely to have noticed such an interception..JMHO

I think they went to the lake to meet someone, and they were removed from the area there...at the location close to where the bikes and purse were found. They had been at games (near the campground), at swimming pools, at parks...Lyric had gone "missing" a few days earlier in Waterloo, where her parents called the PD...so...I dunno.

Or they went to the lake to Hide the black things they were carrying?

Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members