IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that is where the white van theory came into play here. Just a thought. I just wish they would find these little girls and the rest that are missing as well. This just breaks my heart.

Any one else notice it doesn't look like they were coming off the road at the corner but maybe between buildings...?

If this had been a random, by white van, ring..type of abduction; I believe the story would be much less complicated. I do not believe at all that their bikes would have been staged in such a scenario. It just doesn't fit the typical MO of that type of abduction. MOO

I agree with people who have said this was "planned", but I do not believe that it was planned by the family. I believe that the girls had a plan with someone else that they had become acquainted with in the weeks, months, year. I believe they were lured to the location by someone who knew the area and knew that it was the best place to silently take them. JMHO

Why does my gut keep saying, maybe these aren't the girls on the bikes, maybe thats why whom ever is on them is riding so fast.

Maybe WC (grandmother) did see them around 12:05-12:10. and then they were abducted right near their house and whomever had help and had the accomplices ride those bike to the lake.

Or they were abducted and their bike just dropped and abandoned and some other kids took off on them and rode to the lake.

:waitasec:

Why does my gut keep saying, maybe these aren't the girls on the bikes, maybe thats why whom ever is on them is riding so fast.

Maybe WC (grandmother) did see them around 12:05-12:10. and then they were abducted right near their house and whomever had help an had them ride those bike to the lake.

Or they were abducted and their bike just dropped and abandoned and some other kids took off on them and rode to the lake.

But the tracker dogs found their scent in the woods and by the lake so I don't really think this is the case. Just my thoughts here.

Maybe WC (grandmother) did see them around 12:05-12:10. and then they were abducted right near their house and whomever had help and had the accomplices ride those bike to the lake.

I believe its Lyric and Elizabeth!

But the tracker dogs found their scent in the woods and by the lake so I don't really think this is the case. Just my thoughts here.

Yeah..........your right about that...............Thank you...

I just can't wrap my head around how they could get to the lake fast enough for TG to see the bike laying there at 12:20... just can't see it...

:banghead:

But maybe they had gone to the lake between 11:30 and 12:00 and thats why their scent is there....

If this had been a random, by white van, ring..type of abduction; I believe the story would be much less complicated. I do not believe at all that their bikes would have been staged in such a scenario. It just doesn't fit the typical MO of that type of abduction. MOO

I agree with people who have said this was "planned", but I do not believe that it was planned by the family. I believe that the girls had a plan with someone else that they had become acquainted with in the weeks, months, year. I believe they were lured to the location by someone who knew the area and knew that it was the best place to silently take them. JMHO

Maybe but i thought Lyric was only there with elizabeth for a week she wasnt always with her.

The changing timeline (due to the timestamp issue) is a problem. The first tape was said to be at 12:15. The second release of the same tape was said to be 12:11. The camera owner said that his US cellular clock (watch, phone) differed by 8 minutes from the camera's clock...making it a possible timestamp 8 minutes later than recorded on the camera. That is a problem. The family allegedly identified the girls on the tape. If it is not the girls on the tape...that is a problem.

The whole timeline morphs...daily it seems. The 12:05 only recently appeared. Gma's timeline has changed over time (not her fault I'm sure)...who knows?

Someone knows something. There is only one truth to all of this. Only one thing is correct, but the waters are continually muddied. MOO

What if they went to the lake to Hide something in the woods!

Maybe but i thought Lyric was only there with elizabeth for a week she wasnt always with her.

Sorry..I don't understand what you mean. They were together often...Lyric had lived with the Collins..she was there frequently with Gma...the girls are very close.

The changing time line (due to the time stamp issue) is a problem. The first tape was said to be at 12:15. The second release of the same tape was said to be 12:11. The camera owner said that his US cellular clock (watch, phone) differed by 8 minutes from the camera's clock...making it a possible time stamp 8 minutes later than recorded on the camera. That is a problem. The family allegedly identified the girls on the tape. If it is not the girls on the tape...that is a problem.

The whole time line morphs...daily it seems. The 12:05 only recently appeared. Gma's time line has changed over time (not her fault I'm sure)...who knows?

Someone knows something. There is only one truth to all of this. Only one thing is correct, but the waters are continually muddied. MOO

Boy is that the truth.....

And it is so Quiet that you could here a pin drop....

However, having worked with LE I know they are still working the case and there maybe also stuff we just don't know but that they do....

I guess we just have to have faith in them...

But it has now been 53 days 2 hours and 35 minutes since they were last seen.

The changing timeline (due to the timestamp issue) is a problem. The first tape was said to be at 12:15. The second release of the same tape was said to be 12:11. The camera owner said that his US cellular clock (watch, phone) differed by 8 minutes from the camera's clock...making it a possible timestamp 8 minutes later than recorded on the camera. That is a problem. The family allegedly identified the girls on the tape. If it is not the girls on the tape...that is a problem.

The whole timeline morphs...daily it seems. The 12:05 only recently appeared. Gma's timeline has changed over time (not her fault I'm sure)...who knows?

IIRC, last thing I heard on TG seeing the bikes at the lake placed the time as late as 12:23 or 24. But since Mr Pahl said the time on the CCTV is slow by 8 minutes that time is 12:19. Still too short a time for the girls to ride to the lake, much less be gone by 12:24. MOO

as long as this doesn't go down the "family sleuthing road" you can go with it.

Nope nothing about the family!
Just maybe something they picked up along the way!
that they wanted to hide!

Or they went there and hid themselves but were found!

http://www.iowaonline.state.ia.us/mpic/Controller.aspx?cmd=personDetailCommand&id=29696

This poster shows 'about 12:05'. But, it is also the poster someone on WS had corrected--they originally showed Lyric as a foot taller than she really is.

Exactly. People are just "makin' things up". That is what I mean about muddying the waters...everything morphs constantly...stories, timelines...it is just nuts. Things are "groundless"....a very frustrating feeling. Time is of the essence..and time is not on our side at this point. MOO

Sorry..I don't understand what you mean. They were together often...Lyric had lived with the Collins..she was there frequently with Gma...the girls are very close.

Im pretty sure that i read here Lyric had only been with Elizabeth for the past week or so not the entire summer! Because Grandmother was helping Elizabeths mom.

I know Lyric lived with Tammy when mom was away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72