IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no. it was from a personal Facebook. Which is considered rumor.

Actually, I just saw it the other day. It is in the comments of an MSM article early on. It also appeared on FB somewhere. MOO

ETA: I won't look for it or post it.

I wonder how many employers in Evansdale have a shift that ends at noon?

It doesn't really mean anything, as I know overtime can be a factor, but just curious.

So for anyone living in Evansdale, do you know of anyone that works a shift that ends around noon, likes to grab a coffee and then drive to the lake before they come home??

And were they late getting home on Friday, July 13?

IMO

Actually, I just saw it the other day. It is in the comments of an MSM article early on. It also appeared on FB somewhere. MOO

We cannot discuss private facebooks or comments under media articles. Those are considered rumor.

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Missing-Cousins-to-be-Featured-in-Fireball-Run-169692286.html

DUBUQUE, Iowa - The family of missing cousins, Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins learned Thursday they will be featured in a national event to help find missing children.

The "Fireball Run" is a multi-state, sports car tour which raises awareness about missing children. This year's route starts on September 22nd, in Independence, Ohio. The tour travels through Pennsylvania and New York and ends in Bangor, Maine.

The owners and big building contractors probably think they're saving some money, but all they're doing is putting a huge, expensive burden on the communities where these drifters work. Crime, drugs, etc.

When I watch the cctv of the girls and they appear to be racing across Brovan Blvd., it makes me think someone challenged them, i.e. if you can ride around the lake and back in so many minutes, I'll pay you x number of dollars each. The girls took the challenge, the perp jumped in his vehicle, parked on Arbutus, crossed over at Maiden Lane, stopped them on the trail and I think it would have been someone the girls knew or were acquainted with through WC or their parents. Just theory, but it doesn't do much to get them back I know, just writing down my own thoughts.

IMO
I was thinking about the race challenge in the last thread, with the perp surprising them in the wooded/ secluded part of the trail.

Even a finger poking against the inside of the perp's shirt could look like a gun to two frightened girls.

OT: Sorry Betty P, not sure how your quote got in there. ;)

I can't quit looking at the map of the area. Seems like they know some of the directions the girls took via video or witness statements but just can't get their route to continue to Arbutus or the lake? I hope this narrows down who could have taken them & where with an approximate timeline of when. Then onto why?

http://www.kwwl.com/story/19531602/vigil-planned-on-two-month-anniversary-of-missing-girls

Law enforcement is now asking if you were in the areas of Arbutus Avenue, Gilbert Drive and Elmer Avenue in Evansdale on July 13, the day the girls went missing, to please contact authorities.

Interesting LE is asking anyone who was in the area to contact them--apparently, even if the person doesn't think they saw anything. MOO

LE may be seeking confirmation/clarification of something another witness saw or heard in that specific area. And IMO this info is something LE recently discovered, because they have never narrowed things down to such a specific area and time frame.

I am afraid I am never going to get caught up. With school starting back up I have not been able to read here much lately. I was just skimming - did someone say the bikes found on the trail did not belong to L&E? And is there also a new sighting in the timeline on Elmer? Do we have two different accounts of which restroom TG used? If anyone wouldn't mind catching me up, I would be grateful! Tia!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Police said they have "information that the girls were seen approximately 12:23 p.m. on Brovan Blvd. and between 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. on Gilbert Dr. in the area of Meyers Lake in Evansdale."

Officials said "anyone that was in the Arbutus Ave. or Gilbert Dr. and Elmer Ave. areas or anywhere in Evansdale on that day that may have seen the girls" should contact them.

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iow...#ixzz26NmAn4YM

Regarding TG, he told LE he saw two bikes on the trail, but it was never confirmed by LE that the bikes belonged to Lyric and Elizabeth.

Also, there was never any confirmation of where TG was when he placed the telephone call. Just a couple of rumors.

Hopefully the article will bring you up to date on what were all talking about tonight!

ETA: I see someone answered you already!

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Missing-Cousins-to-be-Featured-in-Fireball-Run-169692286.html

DUBUQUE, Iowa - The family of missing cousins, Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins learned Thursday they will be featured in a national event to help find missing children.

The "Fireball Run" is a multi-state, sports car tour which raises awareness about missing children. This year's route starts on September 22nd, in Independence, Ohio. The tour travels through Pennsylvania and New York and ends in Bangor, Maine.

Wow that is wonderful news! Thanks for posting/sharing it.

Just for accuracy sake: Nothing has been confirmed by LE that anything at all was reported by any cyclist regarding events on July 13th.

MOO

Again? Wish they would have gotten a tag number.

Maybe they did? And maybe LE has it? IMO it's interesting timing with them also coming out with more information recently. The 6 things to watch for, the specific street names, etc.

This just gives us a more specific time for when they were on Brovan. That is the street that Elizabeth lives on and on which the video was taken. And it gives us a more specific time when they may have been near Mr. C's house. His house is on the corner of Lake Avenue and Gilbert. There have been different ideas about the usefulness of Mr. C's statement. I have always thought he was correct about seeing them. The mention of Elmer by LE is new and important because if they were on Elmer then they may have entered the lake at the end of that road rather than off of Arbutus. This confirms what I have thought for awhile... that they were going west past Mr. C's house while on Gilbert and that they may have entered the lake at the parking lot rather than down by Arbutus. But, that's just been my guess. They may have actually entered by Arbutus. We just don't know yet.

From one 'Ocean' to another 'Ocean' :) thank you.

IMO

Just for accuracy sake: Nothing has been confirmed by LE that anything at all was reported by any cyclist regarding events on July 13th.

That's right. All the talk about TG's sighting has been based on reports in MSM, not info provided by LE. And at no time was it ever reported he saw Lyric and Elizabeth's bikes - MSM just reports he saw two bikes.

I guess I can go back to trusting my instincts. I know I had originally said that I thought the bikes TG saw belonged to someone else (or it wasn't the girls seen on the video). I also remember them saying the original video released was at 12:15. I wonder if they were shown on there at both 12:11 and 12:15, but the 12:11 one was clearer so that's the one they used; it would explain why they kept saying last seen there at 12:15 in their timeline. If the time stamp was 8 minutes slow, that would mean the 12:15 one was actually at 12:23. Now I just have to go back over the early days to refresh my memory on what else I originally thought.

You 'n me both, sistah. I could never say exactly why, but the TG sighting always seemed extraneous to me and unrelated to L and E.

However, I also said that the C's account seemed vague and had too wide of a window to be of any real importance in the timeline, so what do I know? Lol

Police said they have "information that the girls were seen approximately 12:23 p.m. on Brovan Blvd. and between 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. on Gilbert Dr. in the area of Meyers Lake in Evansdale."
(respectfully snipped by me

I feel like there's actually some movement progress going on in L & E's case. I didn't feel that way yesterday but now I sure do. Hoping people who were in the area come forward as LE has asked them to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub