IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a reporter detailing that info.......

I thought it was during JVM not the presser. Just curious because Aunt Tammy said she didn't see the bikes and neither did Dad. Any why different story from purse being tossed over fence to lake?

mrsu's post #929:
bikes were "laying neatly" and purse was "set down", not thrown. No sign of struggle.

Police processing bikes looking for finger prints & dna.

So much for 3 hour special. Nothing on NG at all. :banghead:

I'll post JVM transcripts when it is posted.

Show repeats at ten.

I thought it was during JVM not the presser. Just curious because Aunt Tammy said she didn't see the bikes and neither did Dad. Any why different story from purse being tossed over fence to lake?

Two reporters gave info on the JVM show in addition to the family. One reporter was a man and the other was a female.

I did not see the interview but the Mum's reaction sounds unnatural.

Laughing and flipping your hair reminds me of Sergio Celis chuckling, and Rebecca Celis screwing up her nose when talking of volunteers.

Sometimes the parents are on medications to help them cope emotionally, but these would tend to slow them down and make them seem blank, not giggly.

:moo:

The reporter on JVM said the bikes were left neatly not thrown on the ground or anything like that. No signs of a struggle.

Sadly, I think the girls are in the lake. They probably went off on an adventure and decided to go swimming. The only hold out I have with that theory are the shoes. Where are the shoes? My understanding is they were wearing flip flops (??) Wouldn't the flip flops have surfaced by now?

The mom said they've been to the lake numerous times because she's off work and she said her daughter would definitely go in the lake.

From JVM show.

It seems that there were people at the lake. The boy fishing, and the 2 :30 pm guy. If someone tried to grab one of the girls,wouldn't she or both of them scream ? The 2;30pm man, did he see anyone else in the area ? If not, it sounds just as puzzling as the other timeline...MOO

Also, I was thinking, if he was fishing, his back would be to the pathway.

Not surprising he didn't remember seeing the girls, if they even were there. Unless there was something to draw his attention away from fishing, he probably wouldn't notice. Apparently there wasn't any indication of a struggle either.

MOO

The reporter on JVM said the bikes were left neatly not thrown on the ground or anything like that. No signs of a struggle.

Sadly, I think the girls are in the lake. They probably went off on an adventure and decided to go swimming. The only hold out I have with that theory are the shoes. Where are the shoes? My understanding is they were wearing flip flops (??) Wouldn't the flip flops have surfaced by now?

The mom said they've been to the lake numerous times because she's off work and she said her daughter would definitely go in the lake.

From JVM show.
BBM
Was one of the moms not at work on Friday (day the girls disappeared)? Which mom said that? Which dad hasn't taken a polygraph yet? TIA

It turns out that there isn't a trail at all where s.evans and arbutus meet to get to the road. You would have to cut through the wooded area. The trail travels about a block down before it meets the road to cross and stay on the trail going past the skate park and the old elementary school. I went and looked a bit ago.

There are Casey's stores all over here. Elk run heights, evansdale, Waterloo, and so on. Most towns have one.

There are so many confusing things going on. Media had called lyric twelve and eleven before the missing poster confirmed her birthdate made her ten. Times have been all over the place. Reports were 12:30 12:15 2:30 and now 11:30. Also, they have stated in the pt that the girls never travel far from home when out for a ride but then thought to look at the lake. Why would you go to the lake to look if you thought they would stay near home?

You could easily see someone walking on the other side of the lake from across it unless they were in the location of where the bikes were found. That's the only secluded place.

I know I read that a family member said that the girls did not usually leave the block when they were out on their bikes. Now, I am reading that they often went to the lake area... These are two opposite statements ?

I have just read through this and I too think the girls are in the lake.....maybe one got in trouble and the other went to her aid and they both got into trouble.....especially now that mum has said that the girls would definitely go into the lake. Though at first didnt they say they would never leave the block??

SNAP...see we were all questioning the same thing at the same time.....

BBM
Was one of the moms not at work on Friday (day the girls disappeared)? Which mom said that? Which dad hasn't taken a polygraph yet? TIA

Lyric's mother Misty was going home from work when the grandmother called her to let her know she could not find the girls. She mentioned being at Casey's (which is a gas station). I wasn't sure if she meant she worked there or she was getting gas. Her FB page shows she works elsewhere...? up to date?

Lyric's Dad Daniel Morrissey had not taken the poygraph yet. He was on the interview with Misty.

BBM

Misty was at work. The other mom was running errands from what I gather. Dan (misty's ex) has not taken a poly as of yet but is supposed to tonight. Misty tooks hers today. Other family members took theirs yesterday. Didn't hear if the other mom had taken one or not?!

Forgive me if they already posted this, but I surely hope they thoroughly checked with the neighbors around the lake as well as the surrounding neighborhood.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

exact quote :) love DVR "the last they were seem was 11:30 a.m. when they told mom they were going on the bikeride, that was the last time they were for sure seen, now it's gone onto, it's getting cloe to being quarter to three we stop at meyers lake, i said mom drive me to meyers lake. I had elizabeth's older bother whose 12,<modsnip>, with us and I just jumped out and started asking random strangers 'have you seen 2 little girls' gave them the description, colors of the bike, and possibly what they were wearing. and um, one man stepped forward and said 'yes i seen them going east on the bike trail about 2:30. whether he is telling the truth or not, they do have his name, i don't know, whether he's a person of interest, i don't know. but the girls bike did trail around and ended up on the southside of the lake by the interstate which would be 380"

bumping this up at poster's request to copy over to this thread

JMO if you are going to abduct, leaving the bikes by the lake is a smart idea. if the bikes and purse etc were found together, i would think lake, but i JMO think where the purse and phone were found would be abduction site.
one child gets grabbed, the other will be obediant, for fear of the other getting hurt, also at that age -adults are someone you are supposed to respect, its hard for a child to process the thought of arguing back with an adult, stranger danger taught or not. MOO

I hate to say this, but if the girls ARE found in the lake, it does not mean they accidentally drowned or there was a struggle at the water's edge. :(

They may have been placed there once they were no longer able to fight back.

I'm sorry for saying that.

I'm just watching JVM now (on DVR) and Lyric's dad, Daniel, just looks really tired to me. I don't know enough about Misty's normal demeanor or personality to make any judgments about how she appears or is behaving on the show. I think maybe she is just trying to stay optimistic.

I'm also getting the impression that the moms were staying at the house with grandma and the girls. Not sure if Daniel also was sleeping there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie