IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have my ears on the scanner...I want so bad for the girls to be found. Tomorrow is all saints day. I will be praying too..
Aaah, Gracelin, I am so pleased to know that someone is still listening and watching from below. Hmm... :waitasec:...that didn't sound right, did it!?! What I'm trying to say is: Thank you very much...

I have hope that LE is still determined to solve this.
Maybe just maybe we will get some answers before the 6 month mark.

I cannot believe two children have gone missing and there is nothing, no LE updates, nothing. I know there are children everywhere missing, but dam, this needs to be taken more seriously.

There are new cases popping up every day, and those are just the ones people on WS are tracking. I'm sure there are some that don't get posted on here. What is wrong with this world today? I am not convinced that there were this many people, especially kids who went missing 50 years ago. I firmly believe that kidnappings and child murders are on the rise, as well as human trafficking in some areas. People were a lot safer when I was growing up, now you can't let your child out of your sight.

Cindersoot, I agree with you, it does need to be taken seriously, but who is to say it wasn't? If there are no leads, no sign of them anywhere and nobody knows anything, what can they do? Whoever took these girls is long gone and left no trail. I don't think they are hidden in someone's basement, I think they are far enough away that it's going to take a miracle to find them. MOO, and all that.

We shouldn't have to bump this case. These are two young missing girls. It should be running wide open and full blast.
We can hash and rehash only so many times before we need some new info.
Maybe if the LE would only release another snapshot of the video, we would have something new to go on.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but KWWL (local NBC affiliate) has been running teasers for a segment to air this Wednesday (11/7) highlighting human trafficking and featuring Heather and Drew Collins. I hope I've characterized this right. I believe the segment is to air on their 6pm and 10pm CST broadcasts, but cannot find any info on their website to confirm.

We shouldn't have to bump this case. These are two young missing girls. It should be running wide open and full blast.We can hash and rehash only so many times before we need some new info.
Maybe if the LE would only release another snapshot of the video, we would have something new to go on.

So True!!!
BBM

Hard to believe that someone would do this considering the missing girls..
http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/po...cle_331385b8-2428-11e2-baae-0019bb2963f4.html
"WATERLOO, Iowa --- Trick-or-treaters to one Waterloo man’s home found a cruel trick when they tried to get a treat Wednesday night, according to police

Officers were called to 534 Archer Ave. after receiving complaints that the resident was answering the door naked. One of the callers had a 9-year-old daughter who witnessed it, police records indicate"

I had to take off the bracelet I said I wouldn't take off till the girls are found. I took it off for my mental health, because I noticed every time I would look down at that bracelet that read, " PRAYERS FOR ELIZABETH AND LYRIC", I felt so sad, that it affected my moods. I'm sorry but I'm losing hope.

We shouldn't have to bump this case. These are two young missing girls. It should be running wide open and full blast.
We can hash and rehash only so many times before we need some new info.

I'm just waiting for the day that we come here and there's nobody to search for! I know, it's a dream, but if you're going to dream you might as well dream big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery