IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KWWL just broke a story that they have developed several significant leads into the disappearance of the girls... these leads were found on a computer that the girls had access too.

They said it's not a smoking gun otherwise the case would be solved already, but that they are getting there.

That is the second piece of excellent news I've had in two hours! Today's a great day!

Awesome!

:woohoo:

:please:

ETA - do you have a link? TIA

That is the second piece of excellent news I've had in two hours! Today's a great day!

Awesome!

:woohoo:

ETA - do you have a link? TIA

Not yet, i heard it live on the news, but will post a link as soon as KWWL gets it up on their website :)

KWWL just broke a story that they have developed several significant leads into the disappearance of the girls... these leads were found on a computer that the girls had access too.

They said it's not a smoking gun otherwise the case would be solved already, but that they are getting there.

wow, this is fantastic! i will be waiting on the edge of my seat for the news!!

That would be awesome! I can't find anything on kwwl.com - do you have a link? Thanks!

I'd really love for these girls to be found alive and well, but if that can't happen, I hope their bodies/remains will be found soon. I'm way beyond thinking there's any chance of them being found unharmed, and I'm not far from being sure they'll never be found in reparable condition either. I hope they can identify these remains soon so someone can put a loved one to rest. If that turns out to be these families, I guess all there would be left to hope for is that they didn't suffer too much.

The remains haven't been identified yet, but it is believed that the remains are of a man named Mark Koster who went missing in 2009 and was also the previous owner of the house that the remains were found in. I live about 15 miles from Sac City and I got chills up my spine when I heard remains were found because my first thought was these girls.

http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/lo...cle_4b0cabeb-a5c7-5e28-97f1-87f729a7cab9.html

I would have thought the LE had already checked everything on any computers the girls and/or family had access to long before now.

Waiting to see what KWWL has to say. Why hasn't this come out on any other station or media?

i'm refreshing the kwwl news site like every 2 minutes looking for a link to put up lol

Praying here that this new info leads to the girls ultimately

I would have thought the LE had already checked everything on any computers the girls and/or family had access to long before now.

Waiting to see what KWWL has to say. Why hasn't this come out on any other station or media?

I agree. Aybe they found out about one later on that they were not made aware of originally?

Or someone did a very good job of wiping it and it took techies this long to recover the info?

Hoping someone will give a sybopsis of the news story once it airs. I will be unable to watch.

Arggg OT but I really MUST get a new laptop soon! Tablet typing is too danged hard for this gal. Please bear with the typos :(

I'm sure they have, but some of the "checked" information led to more information to be checked, which led to more information to be checked, and so on.

The sheer manpower needed to do it all as well as physically search as well as question everybody and check what they say, as well as checking all the RSO's and following up all the phone leads and anonymous tips...it just boggles the mind when you think about it.

:what:

And then you have to double check, in case someone was lying...!

Then of course in this case we have the added complication of parents storming out of LDT's, refusing to co-operate, refusing to supply their phone info, and having to be nursemaided along :pullhair:

No wonder it seems to take forever for the CSI generation who are used to an hour wrap up.

:waitasec:

I hope that things are now starting to move in the right direction.

OMG, yay!!!!!

still waiting for info to be posted online, i also asked on the facebook page when they could be expected to put it up on the website.
I'm trying guys :)

still waiting for info to be posted online, i also asked on the facebook page when they could be expected to put it up on the website.
I'm trying guys :)

We're hangin in there!! Just let us know! You're doing a great job!! Thank you!!!!!

The remains haven't been identified yet, but it is believed that the remains are of a man named Mark Koster who went missing in 2009 and was also the previous owner of the house that the remains were found in. I live about 15 miles from Sac City and I got chills up my spine when I heard remains were found because my first thought was these girls.

http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/lo...cle_4b0cabeb-a5c7-5e28-97f1-87f729a7cab9.html

Thanks. I figured that they'd try to hurry the ID if there was any chance of it being them. Oh well, at least his family will know.

Thank you! That goes right back to our initial discussions of what the girls were doing there, and how this all happened ... a computer connection was the missing link. If there is some kind of online contact, that explains everything.

A number of significant leads sounds almost like a warning for coming events. If whomever has communicated with either of the girls, they should be on someones doorstep soon.

Good news.

I am so thankful to see an indication of movement in the girls' case!

Please let them come home soon!

It's sounding like Heather is to be on at 10. Kwwl re: human trafficking. This might be the lead in to that news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya