IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou FlutterF. My heart hurts as I'm sure a lot of you here.

Meyers Lake looks to be about less than 2 miles south of where they were last seen.

I wonder how far from the lake and how they weren't found sooner. So sad :(

I heard the news on HLN about 15 minutes ago too, the word is spreading fast.

Meyers Lake is the lake from which it is assumed they were abducted. The bodies were NOT found at Meyers Lake, as quoted above.

I pray for these hunters. Their lives are forever changed by their discovery. Bless them.

The media report is wrong?

Can you link the report, clu? I listened to the presser. LE will not say exactly where the bodies were located but they were in the woods and found by hunters. LE would not confirm they were female childrens' bodies either. But we all got the message. These are our missing girls. :(

Just a thought. If they are bringing in divers, the girls could have been found near a pond. Ponds can be very deep and pretty big.

That is what I was afraid of. Could it be possible they were not murdered at all?

Their bicycles were found on a walking/biking trail that is around 3/4 of Meyers lake. We'll have to wait for COD from the medical examiner to find out what happened.

The link and post seem to be gone from here now...

The media report is wrong?

Yes...KMTV's report is incorrect. That is a station in Omaha, NE, I believe. I suppose, relative to Omaha, Meyers Lake is close to where they were found, but I personally have heard from family that the bodies were found by hunters in Bremer County, north of here.

I live across the road from Meyers Lake, I've been here most of the day. There is no hunting anywhere near Meyers Lake, we are well within city limits. There has been no LE activity at the lake whatsoever today as far as I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste