IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, they go Evansdale - north -> Waterloo -north -> seven bridges.

So if you zoom out and look as say, someone from Australia would view it, they are indeed in a row.

Waterloo is West if Evansdale. While it does lie further north than evansdale, it is not North of Evansdake, it is West of evansdale.

Does anyone have the link to the rso that Dr Know (?) posted? Someone mentioned it a couple pages back. I have a hard time finding things on this device. Tia!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

A killer will dispose of their evil deed far away from where they live, to kinda disown what they did. I think the perp is local, but in Blackhawk county, not Bremer county.

I think you're right, Cindersoot.

I don't think much of behavioural profiling but geographical profiling seems to me to have a solid hypothesis behind it. That is that most perpetrators have a comfort zone in which they commit their crimes. The perp wants it to be far enough away from their own home that they feel safe but still within the area that they are most familiar with.

So, according to geographical profiling, most (not all) perps have a sort of doughnut shaped zone with their home roughly in the centre. There's a 'hole' around the home where the perp feels it would be too risky to commit a crime. And then there is a roughly circular area that is neither too close to home nor so far that the perp is no longer familiar with the territory.

Looking at the map, my guess is that the perp probably lives close to or in Cedar Falls.

so sad.... these precious little girls. Too sad.

Does anyone have the link to the rso that Dr Know (?) posted? Someone mentioned it a couple pages back. I have a hard time finding things on this device. Tia!

I was afraid someone might ask that! I will try to go dig...it was a few hours back...me and my big mouth :)

Don't know if you can find on your mobile but I sent you a message.

What? Do you have a link? Were they not their bodies?

Oh no- I posted this when reading a few pages back (posts from days before). I hadn't seen the update that the bodies had been found yet. Sorry.

I am sad that this isn't the outcome we all wanted but at least there can be some closure for their families. And I hope there's enough DNA or something of the perp's left with the bodies that he can be caught and put away.

I just got home from work to find this. My heart aches. My prayers are with the girls and their families, friends. Rest in the arms of angels little ones.

Can you believe we have to spend the time to answer sex offender questions and probably go over them yearly to make sure laws haven't changed. I guess the girls actually being found just fumes me these creeps have such questions or info available. I know...

http://www.iowasexoffender.com/faq/content/#entry47

eta, I still don't know who did this for sure but my mind is racing with thoughts.

When was an "official" announcement made regarding finding remains? Was it before 1220 hrs on Wednesday?

7 bridges county park

7bridges.jpg

Bremer County near 7 Bridges Park - Google Maps

could NO foul play be plausible in anyone's opinion?!

I cannot think of any scenario that excludes criminal behaviour.

Assuming that the girls' bodies were found at 7 Bridges Park, I can't think of any non-criminal way they got there. It's remotely possible that they could have ridden their bicycles that far but we already know their bicycles were left at Meyer's Lake. On foot, I cannot see any way for them to have gotten that far without being seen. Not to mention generating huge blisters and possible heatstroke.

Even if someone gave them a ride there and then left them, that would at the very least involve something like contributing to the delinquency of minors. And then the natural question would be "why on earth would anyone give two young girls a ride to a relatively remote park, drop them off and then never mention it in the months since then?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member